Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) (/showthread.php?tid=12503)

Pages: 1 2

Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends IC and OOC) - -no longer matters- - 07-09-2015

[Image: ffxiv_07242015_005948_zpsmbqiqpkd.png]

"A tall Roegadyn woman enters the Tavern, from her Skin tone you can ascertain that she is a Hellsguard. She finds a place in the back corner and a thud can be heard as she drops her pack to the floor. She places her massive sword leaning on the wall next to her. By her seemingly grim demeanor and beat up armor you can make a guess the woman is a mercenary. Asking around the room can confirm your suspicion, and as it turns out she's looking for work."
[Image: ff14ws3_zps0s4hdqip.jpg]

(A drawing by an anonymous Ishgardian of the Hellsguard Mercenary War Siren rumored from a few moons ago.)

OOC Intro Bits:

Hello all I'm looking for new friends with a need to ICly hire a Mercenary/Sellsword. I'm up for anything whether it be - bodyguard, infantry, security, etc. 

OOC wise I'm looking for people to talk to about fun stuff like FF14 lore, other FF14 things and non FF14 things like Comics, movies, cartoons and anime etc. I'm pretty laid back and can turn anything into a pun or joke, and appreciate others that can do the same!

IC wise I'm looking for really anything, I just want adventures and hi-jinks and a steady (pretend) paying gig for War Siren. I have no qualms whether I join a military unit, get brought on for security to guard a merchant caravan, or to be the body guard of well who ever. I'm just repeating myself a bit here. The levels of RP doesn't matter as I can fluidly switch between light and heavy like turning lights on and off.

A Bit About Me:
I've been playing these games for too long now, I'm a 30 something lifelong art/comic (as in superheroes etc.)/gaming/anime nerd, and I've been into table top RPing since I was 13 years old. I've done MMO RPing since the days of EQ1. As I stated earlier "I'm pretty laid back and can turn anything into a pun or joke, and appreciate others that can do the same!" 

About War Siren:
[Image: ffws_zpshijb132w.jpg]
(This sketch of War Siren was down a month before the Battle of Carteneau)

She's a 38 year old Hellsguard Roegadyn, she's a veteran of the fall of Ala Mhigo and Carteneau. She is mercenary for hire. She has a strong sense of justice, and tries to defend the weak when she can. She can be rather sarcastic and at times cynical due to the experiences of her life (Think Lin Beifong from LoK mixed with Barga from Rat Queens.). She's loyal to her contracts and will see them to the end. When she does make friendships, she is fiercely loyal to them and will lay her life on the line for them without question. (You can gleem a bit more of her backstory on my FFXIV Lodestone blog it is a WIP though.)

Hire-able Skills include: Giant Monster Slaying, Monster Slaying, Man hunting, Bodyguard, Security, Militia, Arms Training, Void Sent Hunting* , Mentoring*
(This list will be updated as skills are added via RP.)
* = Skills added thanks to RP events or associations.

So if I and War Siren sound like a good fit for your friends list, or Link Shell contact me here by replying to this thread, or in a PM  and let's see if we can make a connection!

I'm also game for random walk ups.

RE: Hellsguard Dark Knight Merc. Looking for full time employment. (FC) - -no longer matters- - 07-12-2015

Updated, info to reflect looking for any kind of contacts, friends FC's Link Shells.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Checheri - 07-14-2015

Ooh, you and your character sound really fun! I'm an RP noob, and haven't really started yet (trying to sort out relevant lore and a name) but I plan on RPing a fairly snobbish lalafell noble that just might be interested in hiring a bodyguard for some adventuring! 

She's named Aramina Rose at the moment, although that should change soon as I'm using this maint time to come up with a lore-friendly name...

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Faye - 07-14-2015

Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play sometime! Smile

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Roe Dad - 07-14-2015

Ill be happy to RP with you.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-15-2015

(07-14-2015, 10:20 PM)Talesoffan1 Wrote: Ooh, you and your character sound really fun! I'm an RP noob, and haven't really started yet (trying to sort out relevant lore and a name) but I plan on RPing a fairly snobbish lalafell noble that just might be interested in hiring a bodyguard for some adventuring! 

She's named Aramina Rose at the moment, although that should change soon as I'm using this maint time to come up with a lore-friendly name...

(07-14-2015, 10:32 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there! I'd be glad to role-play sometime! Smile

(07-14-2015, 11:59 PM)LadyKrist Wrote: Ill be happy to RP with you.

Awesome I'll try to add you all to my friends list tonight. ^_^

EDIT: I'm usually on weekdays after 8pm est!

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-16-2015

Thanks to those that added me as friends so far! I can't wait for our characters to meet!

I'm still looking for more IC contacts, OOC Friends, and even an FC that has need of War Sirens Skills!

Also I updated my Lodestone blog (link in Signature) with another entry about War Siren's past! (Feedback welcomed!)

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Hammersmith - 07-16-2015

(07-09-2015, 12:17 PM)War Siren Wrote: "A tall Roegadyn woman enters the Tavern, from her Skin tone you can ascertain that she is a Hellsguard. She finds a place in the back corner and a thud can be heard as she drops her pack to the floor. She places her massive sword leaning on the wall next to her. By her seemingly grim demeanor and beat up armor you can make a guess the woman is a mercenary. Asking around the room can confirm your suspicion, and as it turns out she's looking for work."

OOC Intro Bits: 
Hello all I'm looking for new friends and even a possible FC with a need to ICly hire a Mercenary/Sellsword. I'm up for anything whether it be - bodyguard, infantry, security, etc. 

OOC wise I'm looking for people to talk to about fun stuff like FF14 lore, other FF14 things and non FF14 things like Comics, movies, cartoons and anime etc. I'm pretty laid back and can turn anything into a pun or joke, and appreciate others that can do the same!

IC wise I'm looking for really anything, I just want adventures and hi-jinks and a steady (pretend) paying gig for War Siren. I have no qualms whether I join a military unit, get brought on for security to guard a merchant caravan, or to be the body guard of well who ever. I'm just repeating myself a bit here. The levels of RP doesn't matter as I can fluidly switch between light and heavy like turning lights on and off.

A Bit About Me:
I've been playing these games for too long now, I'm a 30 something lifelong art/comic (as in superheroes etc.)/gaming/anime nerd, and I've been into table top RPing since I was 13 years old. I've done MMO RPing since the days of EQ1. As I stated earlier "I'm pretty laid back and can turn anything into a pun or joke, and appreciate others that can do the same!" 

About War Siren:
[Image: 1436574922_ff14ws1.jpg]

She's a 38 year old Hellsguard Roegadyn, she's a veteran of the fall of Ala Mhigo and Carteneau. She was a Warrior, and has recently taken up the training and mantle of Dark Knight. She has a strong sense of justice, and tries to defend the weak when she can. She can be rather sarcastic and at times cynical due to the experiences of her life (Think Lin Beifong from LoK mixed with Barga from Rat Queens.). She's loyal to her contracts and will see them to the end. When she does make friendships, she is fiercely loyal to them and will lay her life on the line for them without question. (You can gleem a bit more of her backstory on my FFXIV Lodestone blog it is a WIP though.)

So if I and War Siren sound like a good fit for your friends list, Link Shell, or FC contact me here by replying to this thread, or in a PM  and let's see if we can make a connection!

I'm also game for random walk ups.

PM me, there's points in here where Hammer and War might well know eachother.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-16-2015

ohhh gimmie a poke sometime, if possible i'd like to see of we could set up some sort of past contact between the two of them :3

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Asmodean - 07-16-2015

Asmo might of hear of her in passing. Feel free to poke me if you see me online... >.> currently having to reformat due to problems so yeah... might be a while before I can get any rp going on again.

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 11:53 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ohhh gimmie a poke sometime, if possible i'd like to see of we could set up some sort of past contact between the two of them :3
Oh that would be cool! I'll try to give you a friend request when I get home from work tonight or give me a PM here and we can try to work something out here too, incase we miss each other!
(07-16-2015, 12:08 PM)Asmodean Wrote: Asmo might of hear of her in passing. Feel free to poke me if you see me online... >.> currently having to reformat due to problems so yeah... might be a while before I can get any rp going on again.
Will do I'll try to add you to my friends list when I get home tonight! Or as above PM here if you want to work something out here if it's easier (I'll still through you a friend request in game Big Grin)

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - Cliodhna Eoghan - 07-16-2015

(07-16-2015, 12:19 PM)War Siren Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 11:53 AM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote: ohhh gimmie a poke sometime, if possible i'd like to see of we could set up some sort of past contact between the two of them :3
Oh that would be cool! I'll try to give you a friend request when I get home from work tonight or give me a PM here and we can try to work something out here too, incase we miss each other!

sounds great Big Grin i'm usually on in the evenings so we should be in contact pretty easily

(07-16-2015, 12:34 PM)Cliodhna Eoghan Wrote:
(07-16-2015, 12:19 PM)War Siren Wrote:

sounds great Big Grin i'm usually on in the evenings so we should be in contact pretty easily
Awesome I'll be on around 10:00 - 10:30 est tonight have some RL stuff to do! I'll add you then!

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - TheDawnVagrant - 07-19-2015

Just throwing it out there.

Jaoltim's a hunter and he's been around Eorzea a good while, albeit mostly under the radar.

Feel free to add me

RE: Mercenary Looking to Expand Contacts (Friends and possible FC.) - -no longer matters- - 07-19-2015

(07-19-2015, 03:08 AM)TheDawnVagrant Wrote: Just throwing it out there.

Jaoltim's a hunter and he's been around Eorzea a good while, albeit mostly under the radar.

Feel free to add me
Oh cool, will do!