Hydaelyn Role-Players
Torn between hair... Halp! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Torn between hair... Halp! (/showthread.php?tid=12513)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - -no longer matters- - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 08:56 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 08:54 AM)Syranelle Ironleaf Wrote: I agree that the dreadlocks seem less common among those I've seen.  I think I also gravitate toward it simply on the basis of it being the clearer screenshot.  XD

Yeah, the first is a lot darker, so you really can't get as much detail out of it. Makes it hard to judge the two of them on equal merits. It took me until basically just now to realize that the first has the frosted tips too. Thought it was part of the armor. Laugh
I'll try to rectify that!!

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - Aaron - 07-10-2015

Dreads are for losers War Siren.

You are not a loser, don't do dreads D: 

To be fair pretty much every other person in the area I live in has dreads so personal bias makes my judgement unreliable as im so sick of seeing them.

But I genuinely like the first one though.

Updated with 2 more pictures one of each hairstyle (Flip 5 Dreads 7) When I get home tonight the winner is the one I'll stick with! Smile

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - Cailean Lockwood - 07-10-2015

I wish there were male version of both those hairstyles. They are definately awesome. I lean mostly towards the first one, the flip, though. ^^

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - Blue - 07-10-2015

I like the Skrillex hair the most out of the two, though personally I'm not a fan of opposite spectrum combinations for hair/eyes colors (white/black, blue/yellow, green/orange, red/blue, etc.).

(07-10-2015, 12:47 PM)Blue Wrote: I like the Skrillex hair the most out of the two, though personally I'm not a fan of opposite spectrum combinations for hair/eyes colors (white/black, blue/yellow, green/orange, red/blue, etc.).

Hahaha Tied back up at 7/7 XD

I do the hair to match the armor, so the highlights change to match what ever armor I'm wearing,Black is the only consistent color. :3

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - Blue - 07-10-2015

(07-10-2015, 12:52 PM)War Siren Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:47 PM)Blue Wrote: I like the Skrillex hair the most out of the two, though personally I'm not a fan of opposite spectrum combinations for hair/eyes colors (white/black, blue/yellow, green/orange, red/blue, etc.).

I do the hair to match the armor, so the highlights change to match what ever armor I'm wearing,Black is the only consistent color. :3

Hey, that's fine! Not like there aren't people who can't rock it!

[Image: Cruella_de_Vil.gif]

(07-10-2015, 12:56 PM)Blue Wrote:
(07-10-2015, 12:52 PM)War Siren Wrote:

Hey, that's fine! Not like there aren't people who can't rock it!

[Image: Cruella_de_Vil.gif]
I wish I could have Half/half hair!!

Okay I decided, and I drew a picture to cement my decision!!

The winner

[Image: 1436574922_ff14ws1.jpg]

RE: Torn between hair... Halp! - A'kos Saiyal - 07-12-2015

guess I'm late to the party, but the dreads look great Thumbsup