Hydaelyn Role-Players
Celebration of the Wanderer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Celebration of the Wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=12526)

Celebration of the Wanderer - Jancis - 07-10-2015

Camp Bronze Lake was bright, the foggy sky reflecting down on the glittering springs. One of the platforms was left clear of warmwine and towels for pilgrims to gather and talk. Bells tolled in the distance and were answered by bells within the crowd.

[Image: Bup1tRY.jpg]

Jancis Milburga rings a hand bell over her head. "Welcome Pilgrims! It is with open arms and a grateful heart you are welcomed here this sun! You have traveled near and far to be here in honor of Oschon the Wanderer."

"Hopefully, the Wanderer's going to show you the road that leads to the enlightenment you wish. A-Ah, it is starting." Chachanji remains a stalwart little guardlala!

"These days do not come free. Being here, we embrace the ability to leave what we are comfortable with, to leave what we know and go out to experience. To learn that possessions and values are ideals within; to realize what we do care about and what ultimately we do not."

"So as we walk pray think about those who you walk for, the reasons your feet move forward, what lies out there beyond the familiar that will nourish  you and all your goals."

Jancis holds the hand bell high over her head, smiling at everyone around her. "Let us finish our pilgrimage together." She rings the bell, heralding the start of the walk.

“Not all those who wander are lost.”

“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”

“I see my path, but I do not know where it leads. Not knowing where I am going is what inspires me to travel it.”

“But the vagrant owns the whole vast earth that ends only at the nonexistent horizon, and his empire is an intangible one, for his domination and enjoyment of it are things of the spirit.”

[Image: kB57tbW.jpg]
Jancis rings the bell from atop of the platform, beckoning everyone to join.
Ciel kneels respectfully, Cyneler prays, Jana almost steps into the small pool, but manages to stop herself.

The bells stopped ringing. Behind the group on the lower terrace bards join, the spirited music carrying over the waters and stonework. 

[youtube]1s_Fwdfa9G8[/youtube]

"Here we stand outside the Wanderer's Palace, a sacred place for those who look to Oschon. In the distance on the cliff sides above the rock face lies His stone."
Jancis lifts her hand to the outer reaches of La Noscea, "That the Wanderer is with us where ever we are, mountain and trail and home alike."

The sun set, Oschon's symbol glowing a brilliant green in the shallow pool all the pilgrims surrounded. The stars and moon seemed to answer it, their sparkling bodies in the sky matching the brightness to light up the entire area.

The Celebration had begun.

[Image: O9l2ESN.jpg]

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Jancis - 07-10-2015

"I am very happy to introduce Sir Gaidin, who understands these words and wants to share his inspiration with you all. Sir Gaidin, please start off our celebration."

Asmodean Gaidin bows, "Greeting all. This would be my first time speaking before such a gathering so I my words seem odd.... please understand."

[Image: IowXbmX.jpg]

"Every boy has the  the right to dream. There are endless possibility before him."
"What awaits him down that path... He will have to choose."

Asmodean paused before looking about the crowd. "No one going to give you a map... only you can find your own path."
"These words are not my own, but from someone long gone. Whenever I think back to these words, I can not help but think I was meant to think about Oschon."
"The god of vagrants and the ruler of the mountains, along with many other names, a guide for the paths we all walk."

Asmodean looks down at the walking stick symbol below him before looking back at the crowd. "Until  recently, I lacked faith. Anger, hatred, confusion...."
"I know I am not alone when it comes to having lost something due to the Calamity. I have no doubt every single person of Eorzea has been affected by that day."
"We have all lost, be it family, friends or way of life. Yet we all still stand, battered but alive."
"I traveled of time, aimlessly, unable to handle my own loss."

Asmodean sighed as he shut his eyes. " I had lost my way.... my path in life. "
He opened his eyes to look about the crowd once more. " I doubt I am alone with that way of thinking. "
"As I look at  this crowd, I see worn faces, tired eyes... and a few broken wills. I know those feeling well. So never think you are alone."
"Losing the last of your family has broken other much better then myself, yet I stand here, whole  again."
"I have these celebrations  to thank for that. Our host has brought many wise people who's word helped me back to my path. "
"If you look... someone will always be willing to help, be it here today, back at your home city state or elsewhere. Someone will always be willing to help you find your way back."
"You only need to reach out to find it."

Asmodean paused once more to gather his thought. "Never let your path be clouded by anger, you will only become lost.
"I speak from experience, so don't follow that path I once walked.  Look to others....
Asmodean points at Jancis before continuing. "... Like Lady Jancis as someone you should follow if can not walk your own path." Jancis blinks and bows her head quickly.
He looks in to the air for a moment before raising his arm into the air. "Let us all enjoy this day in honor of the Wanderer, and keep in mind, we all walk our own paths..."

Asmodean his arm before look at every member of the crowd. "... but that dose not mean you have to walk it alone."

[Image: RJoKPJn.jpg]

"I think it is time for me to step aside but let me  leave you with a few last word from long ago."
"Believe in yourself... walk your own path... don't fear failure." Asmodean bows.

The crowd applauded. "Well said, Sir Gaidin!" 
"Thank you all for you time... Jancis"

"As heads held high, graciously ask Lady Ciel to share a story to inspire us further. Lady?"

Ciel Sauveterre bows and greets the gathering, "Hello, my dear friends!"

[Image: 6hXM9Sp.jpg]

"This sun's Celebration is one which I hold especially close to my heart for Oschon is mine own patron, and following the Wanderer's path has more than once saved me from the despair which comes from remaining too long in one place. Life itself is a pilgrimage, discovery, and wandering - albeit sometimes blindly.  We needn't always know where we are going just so long as we keep moving."

Ciel pauses for a few seconds to reflect, and then continues with the actual story.
"'Tis said that not all who wander are lost, and such is true of M'lord Oschon.  Though seldom would He stay in one place for very long, as the wind, He knew at all times exactly where He was, where He was going, and that whenever He arrived at His next destination He would get there precisely on time."

"Many an adventurer has been inspired to take to the road simply at His nod, though their paths ever diverge and take them elsewhere with or without His direction, and the road can still be a terribly lonely place for anyone."

"Sweet Menphina did Her utmost to keep Oschon company o'er the long nights and gave to Him the light of Her silver torch along the darkest paths, though this was something She could not do come dawn when She would have to take Her rest."

"She longed to do something more to keep Him company for there are always beasts which roam beneath the light of day, just as there are at night and so it was at these times, when He went on without Her that She worried for Him the most.  She had yet to find a suitable gift in kind for the gentle stars He had crafted from Her lonely tears to keep her company in His own absence."

"Menphina pondered what to do until She could ponder no more and so She went to the only other one who knew Oschon best, His dear friend Halone within whose crystalline halls He would rest whenever He traveled north, and She asked of the Fury for ideas."

"Now, Halone being Halone, what else would She suggest but both a shield and a weapon?  Menphina thought this strange at first, for She knew full well Oschon already carried plenty with His walking stick and the yew bow at His back, but these were no ordinary shield and weapon being offered as Menphina soon came to realize."

"Halone held forth a single nugget of purest gold and dropped it to the gleaming white floor of the hall.  From this small piece sprung forth a new form, that of a gigantic lion with a shining coat of the same gold and eyes which shone with the light of Menphina's own companion stars."

"'Behold,' spoke Halone, 'For here have I given thee that which is both shield and weapon sacred, for his coat taketh neither arrow nor blade and his claws and fangs pierceth the strongest of armors.  'Neath the light of the sun, dear Oschon's company shall he keepeth, and by thine own feet doth he lie come dusk.'"

"Menphina stood in awe of the great golden lion and, elated by such immense generosity, quickly thanked Halone and departed with the beast by Her side.  Dusk was soon to arrive and, with it, Her time with Her beloved."

"She soon found Oschon upon His path and took His hand, into which She pressed the same lump of gold Halone had presented before.  He smiled to Her and asked, 'What hast thou brought me, my beloved?'"

"Curiously did He stare at the gold in His palm, uncertain of its meaning until it leapt away on its own and took on the form of the golden lion.  He was surprised at first, and yet unafraid, and he lifted a hand to rest on the lion's mane."

"'As thou hast driven loneliness from me with mine own tears,' said Menphina, 'So too have I brought both companion and protector to shield thee from thine own loneliness, and from thine enemies when I cannot be as guide for thee.'"

"Oschon was speechless.  As a Wanderer, He had kept little for Himself to avoid weighing Himself down and this gift was as powerful in His eyes as it was born of a tender thought in Her heart. Before Him, the lion was calm and gentle as a lamb, but He had no doubts as to its might."

"'My dearest, sweetest light," He said as he gazed into Her eyes, "'Long have I wandered content with thee through dark of night, and alone 'neath the sun do I guide those whose eyes longeth yet for the whole world.  They that walk the path are ever mine companions, but there is and ever shall be a place for this lion, if not with me.  For, thou must see, one such as he wouldst surely frighten away they that would follow mine footsteps.'"

"Menphina's heart sank, but She knew He was right, and a kiss placed on the back of Her hand chased away any hint of sorrow."

"'Come,' He said, 'Long hast it been since last I took rest in mine palace.  Come with me, and there shall we find a place for the beast.'"

"And so they retreated to the floating city that was Nym, and there the lion would remain to guard all those who would dwell there.  Over long ages, the Nymian Lion would become as a shield and weapon to mages and scholars alike, just as the ancient tomes and tablets discovered in recent cycles spoke of companion faeries and powerful magicks."

"In time, with the loss of Nym and her people these tales fell silent and became but shadows of memories.  And yet, sometimes, if one stands over the misty valley of the floating ruins, beneath clearest sky and fullest moon, one may hear the distant call of the great beast awaiting the return of its masters."

[Image: susan-seddon-boulet-face-and-lion-side-new.jpg]

Ciel finishes her story and bows.
"Thank you, everyone.  Pray enjoy the rest of the Celebration."

"Lady Lottie. Master Telluride. Would you honor us all with a song."

Nathan Telluride and Lottie Forsaidh walk forward but stay with the crowd.

[Image: vDQaZUm.jpg]

"A few moons ago, we sung of Menphina, when it was her moon, her time, and the song given to you then was about how she is the moon around which even the most wandering souls orbit."

"Now it is Oschon's time, his moon, his celebration, but it remains part and parcel of his truth that while he is the Wanderer, his story is not his alone, but includes the one from whose company he will depart, meander around the world and the stars, and yet return again."

"This is the story of what, and who, brings the Wanderer in again, and since one song cannot contain all the wanderings of place and mind, we have scoured tavern and inn and cultures near and far to join many songs into one tribute."
"Harken to us, as we wander among you, and hear as the pair comes and goes, ever to leave and return again to the ones who hold their only true tether. We present, 'The Wanderer's Medley.'"

Nathan strums his lute, sets a gentle melody, nods to his partner, and begins.
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
Leaves are falling all around, It's time I was on my way. Thanks to you, I'm much obliged for such a pleasant stay, but now it's time for me to go. The autumn moon lights my way. For now I smell the rain, and with it pain, and it's headed my way.  ♪
Fly the great big sky, see the great big sea, kick through continents, busting boundaries. Take it step by step, wander through the wilderness, go around the world, but the trip begins with a kiss. ♪

Lottie turns to leave Nathan with a small kiss from her palm, wandering away to her side.
I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been: hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday, and I've made up my mind; I ain't wasting no more time. Here I go again; here I go again. ♪
Roads go ever ever on, over rock and under tree, by caves where never sun has shone, by streams that never find the sea, over snow by winter sown, and through the merry flowers of Spring, over grass and over stone, and under mountains will I sing. ♪
I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don't know where it goes, but it's home to me and I walk alone. ♪
Who cries from the hill? The mist creeps from your eyes; your banner will promise, let's remember the start. I believe your heart. ♪
Out there in the spotlight I'm a million malms away; Every ounce of energy, I try to give away, and the sweat pours out the body like the music that I play.♪

Lottie's palms meet her chest, a sorrowful expression taking over.
Later in the evening as I lie awake in bed, with the echoes from the cheerin' crowd a-ringin' in my head, I drink the day's last nightcap, remembering what he said. ♪
And the road becomes my bride. I am stripped of all but pride, so in her I do confide. Can she keep me satisfied, give me all I need? ♪
Here I am, on a road again' there I am, up on the stage. Here I go, playing star again. There I go, turn the page. ♪

I've always been the type of man who's dedicated to his cause, and it's a lonely road I run, but I'll stay faithful to my course; there's only one direction. ♪
I'm just another heart in need of rescue, waiting on love's sweet charity, and I'm gonna hold on for the rest of my days, 'Cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams. ♪
But I'll take my time anywhere, I'm free to speak my mind anywhere, And I'll redefine anywhere. Anywhere I roam; where I lay my head is home. Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond, call me what you will. ♪
Oh, what will the signal be for your eyes to see me, watching offside as I wait just in case you need me? So I still will set the stage, send my thoughts to you; I'm receiving every wave: this song sends love through. ♪

Lottie's arm outstretches, palm up as it lifts toward Nathan.
Ramble on, And now's the time, the time is now, to sing my song. I'm goin' 'round the world, I got to find my girl, I'm on my way. I've been this way to this very day; ramble on, gotta find the queen of all my dreams.  ♪
Lottie is first to approach the waters by her boot, a scornful if not teasing smile testing her annoyed expression. She speaks to Nathan who stands above her.
But tell me, did you sail across the sun? Did you make it to the stars above to see the lights all faded, and that heaven is overrated? Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star – one never where you are? And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there? ♪
There comes a time when you must choose about the path you're gonna take, and you must take it win or lose, and if you lose it's your mistake; there's only one direction. ♪
I have kissed honey lips; felt the healing in the fingertips. It burned like fire, this burning desire. I have spoke with the tongue of angels, and I have held the hand of a devil; It was warm in the night, I was cold as a stone. But I still haven't found what I'm looking for. ♪
But I would walk five hundred miles, and I would walk five hundred more, just to be the man who walked a thousand malms to fall down at your door. ♪
I have climbed the highest mountains, I have run through the fields, only to be with you; only to be with you. I have run, I have crawled, I have scaled these city walls, these city walls, only to be with you. ♪
They say that the road ain't no place to start a family; right down the line, it's been you and me, and lovin' a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be. ♪
The Road goes ever on and on, out from the door where it began. Now far ahead the road has gone; Let others follow it who can! Let them a journey new begin, but I at last with weary feet will turn towards the lighted inn, my evening-rest and sleep to meet. ♪

Lottie wanders a step closer, outstretching hands toward him, as if reaching. Nathan joins hands with her, as they begin to harmonize.
And being apart ain't easy on this love affair; two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you. Oh, girl, you stand by me, I'm forever yours, faithfully. ♪

Lottie's palm taps down on his hat in a jesting manner before lacing both fingers with his.
Roam if you want to, roam around the world. Roam if you want to, without wings, without wheels. Roam if you want to, roam around the world. Roam if you want to, without anything but the love we feel. ♪
♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

[Image: UKPQxda.jpg]

"Thank you all!" Nathan says to the applauding pilgrims as Lottie smiles and inclines her head, careful to step from the waters with her black kitten in tow.

Jancis Milburga steps across the waters and looks out at everyone. "I would like to share a small song on this sun. There are times when hardships come and they are what makes us feel lost the most."

[Image: baC3seE.jpg]

"In such times, some walk to gather their thoughts, in circles even, or some just stand still."
"As Sir Gaidin said some time one wanders out of fear. And as we wander we shed things that are not really valuable. Fear is one of those."

Jancis, bowing her head a minute, she starts singing in a simple range, smiling across the crowd. 

"♪ When I was dreaming, I took my body to beautiful places I had never been."
"♪ I saw Gridania, and stars of La Noscea burned in the moonlight, making me smile."
"♪ And when I awoke here, the sky was so cloudy."
"♪ I walked to a party where people I know try hard to know me and ask where I have been,"
"♪ Ah, listen, dear heart. Just pay attention, go right from the start."
"♪ Ah, listen, dear heart. You can fall off the map, but do not fall apart."
"♪ When I was out there, the ocean would hold me, rock me and throw me, light as a child."
"♪ But now I am so heavy, nothing consoles me. My mind floats like driftwood, wayward and wild."
"♪ Ah, listen, dear heart. Just pay attention, go right from the start."

Jancis finishes the song with a bit more feeling, letting the end drift off with the wind, "♪ Ah, listen, dear heart. You can fall off the map, but do not fall apart."

Jancis bows her head to everyone.

[youtube]kZkQBmKf1qg[/youtube]
((Song, 'Dear Heart', starts at 5:30))

"And now, one of Oshcon's own will finish up our celebration. Lady Leanne, please you all have our ears."

[Image: Cv1Sq3P.jpg]

Leanne Delphium took a deep breath, looking down to the floor, to Oschon's mark. After a while, she finally raised her head, thoughtfully gazing to the crowd. "...It all started with a single, simple drive. An itching for freedom." her golden gaze is cast away, towards the path they all had come from.

Leanne smiles bashfully. "A simple girl from a simple house in the middle of the forest. Itching for freedom. Grasping that concept with teeth and nails. Even if it caused discourse with other people. Which happened. Cause in her penchant for freedom, she tended to be an awful brat." she snickers, ears flicking upon the admission.

Leanne continued her little tale. "The girl went through her years, never letting go of the freedom she ached for. Freedom, being an abstract tale, can take any, innumerable forms. Hers became the wish to see the world. To experience all it has to show. The good things...the bad things...different customs and cultures! Several places, intoxicating eyes with their beauty! And people...oh so many people that walks among us in this world, each one with their opinions, way of life..."

"What I want to say is...being a traveler...indulging in this primal desire, this unquenchable wanderlust that Oschon blessed my soul with...I came to see several things. Learn several things. Make wonderful friends, which I shall forever remember throughout my life. I grew up in ways I would never think of when I was a kid. Dealing with joy and pain alike. I was taught that...despite the endless conflict that everyone struggles with...Eorzea is a beautiful land, full of marvelous people."
"And I'm blessed for living in it."

Leanne whips out her harp, plucking a few loose, disconnected strings. A sweet smile adorn her features as she fondly cradles her instrument. "Within a few suns, me, and likewise several people, will be traveling up north, each one with their reasons for it. Mine...is the measly desire to see more of the world I'm blessed to be born in. As such, this shall be my last song in Eorzea for...a little while." she chuckles.

"Ever wandering the traveler will be, braving new frontiers and charting the uncharted, not ever seeking for a destiny, for their destiny the road itself. As such, if you all notice, there is right now a moogle in the midst. That's my master. Say hello, master!" she giggles happily. The moogle, owner of a fancy hat (not as fancy as Leanne's) and long whiskers tips his headwear, his pom wobbling during the gesture.

Lottie, Chachanji, and many others close in the crowd look at Leanne in surprise!
Leanne starts her gentle weaving, deft fingers gracefully dancing along the strings of her harp. The melody she began to craft was calm and full of serenity. Her golden hues fluttered close while her cheery features exuded warmth. "Also, this song is my personal thanks...to Oschon, to Hydaelyn, to all the friends I met and made course my journey throughout Eorzea...to the world that was shown to my eyes because of a simple, single drive..." 

[youtube]HoctAR61U28[/youtube]

Leanne takes soft, quiet breath, finally starting to sing. ♪ Ah ah ah aaaaaah ah.. Ah ah ah aaaaaah ah.. ♪ her fingers made a elaborate flourish before her eyes opened once more.
♪ It's true, strange how it is, always in this path, forever following his map.. ♪
♪ Where's no destiny or end to find.. only the experiences of the road! Visions and words! ♪
♪ I travel along through this world, with no set destination. ♪
♪ Each step etching a lesson into my heart! Forever promising I am.. ♪

Leanne pauses. ♪ Ah ah ah aaah ah.. Forever, walking onward. ♪
♪ Ah ah ah aaah ah.. Forever, walking, forward! ♪
Leanne let a grin suddenly sprout from her features, feet lightly moving with the self imposed rhythm as she began to shimmy from side to side, the melody itself growing slightly more energetic.  ♪With a harp in my hand, and thankful lyrics on my tongue..! ♪

♪Feeling the breeze that have just begun! ♪
Leanne widens her grin, her beaming as brightly as ever. ♪ Saying thanks to you friends, all sun long! ♪

♪ Thanks for the memories of the road! Feelings and love! ♪
♪I shall continue through this road..♪
♪ Where's no path to follow! ♪
♪ Taking a step before simply walking along! Forever chanting I am... ♪
♪ Ah ah ah aaah ah.. Forever, walking onward. ♪
♪ Ah ah ah aaah ah.. Forefver, walking, forward!! ♪

Leanne is caught in surprise as her master slowly rises from midst the crowd, starting a masterful solo with his little trumpet while airborne. Snickering to herself, she falls into the rhythm, once more starting a little dance while her harp made for the background. Both instruments seamlessly melded together in melodious harmony, a wordless communication clearly made between student and teacher as the solo went on and on, feelings exchanged by the sound of their instruments. Finally, the trumpet made its finale, the moogle twirled in the air while tipping his hat, and the harp took its prominence, shortly before Leanne returned with her vocals.

♪ I travel along through this wo-o-orld!! With no set destination!! ♪

Leanne extends the last syllable for as long as she could muster. ♪ Each step engraving a memory into my soul! Forever thankful I say!!! ♪
♪ Ah ah ah aaah ah.. Forever, walking onward. Ah ah aaah ah.. Forever, walking forward!!♪

Leanne's notes grew in emotion and intensity. ♪ Forever forward!!! ♪

She sighs happily, eyes fluttering close as she started to chant, the notes behind the vocals now looping. ♪ Forever forward, forever forward... ♪
♪ Forever ever ever ever forward! Forever forward, forever forward.. ♪
♪ Forever forward, forever forward.. forever going, forward!!! ♪
♪ Forever forward, forever forward.. Forever, walking, forward.. ♪

Leanne continues looping through the notes and same lyrics, till her voice and instrument disappeared midst the sounds of the lake.

[Image: dbd660f1c831954ec38dec6eb73f538066570b45.jpg]

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Jancis - 07-14-2015

Jancis Milburga looks over the gathering, "Would like to thank you again for coming and joining us all. As a token of gratitude, Lady Cliodhna and I have words to ponder and places to, ah, to wander upon disks of yew."
Jancis Milburga: "So please come to her and take as many as you wish for yourself and those who could not make it here this day."
Cliodhna Eoghan Holds up a basket of them. "I got a lot so don't be shy!"

[Image: aUClRcG.jpg]

Wandering Feet and Wandering Thoughts - a small circle of yew wood with words carved into each side, one with a destination and the other with a question to answer.

• Wandering Feet to atop The Braveheart/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What impact do you want to leave in the world?"

• Wandering Feet to the seeing pool of First Dicasterial Observatorium of Aetherial and Astrological Phenomena/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What do you want your life to look like in five years?"

• Wandering Feet to the hives of Full Flower Comb/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Are you satisfied with your work?"

• Wandering Feet to the gazebo of Sweet Bloom Pier/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams?"

• Wandering Feet to the fish racks of Crescent Cove/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What did failure to reach your goal teach you about yourself?"

• Wandering Feet to the oasis of Minotaur Malm/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "If you could eliminate one thing from your life today, what would it be?"

• Wandering Feet to the grove of Blessed Bud/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Do you choose happiness or leave it to chance?"

• Wandering Feet to the vineyards of Wineport/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What step can you take today in order to fulfill your deepest desire?"

• Wandering Feet to the falls of Woad Whisper Canyon/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Do you consider yourself worthy of love and admiration?"

[Image: 6Inh3HU.jpg]

Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Ahoy, lass!
Locke Fairwind: "Oh, not interrupting am I? I can wait."
Jancis Milburga looks over at Locke, "As long as you do not might the thunder."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Nay! Come forward, lad.
Locke Fairwind: "So what'd I tell ya? Whole thing went off without a hitch. Seems the thunder chose to kick in at a good time too."
Jancis Milburga: "Once again you were right. Just as you said. Thaliak willing they will continue the same. What of you, where do your feet take you next?"
Locke Fairwind: "Hard to say... Camp Bronze Lake ain't exactly far from here, but I might just head back to Limsa for a drink or two. I guess I'd have to see how my mood is. Anyway, I just wanted to drop by to thank ya for being such a good host. I'll be heading up to Coerthas for an indefinite amount of time in the next few days, so I wanted to wish ya well."
Jancis Milburga raises her eyes up, "The Northern Reaches... is very far away Locke for such an amount of time. You are not going alone I hope?"
Locke Fairwind: "No, not exactly. I do have a few friends in the area, but the men at Camp Dragonhead seem more than happy to have an extra pair of hands around to tend to the wounded. Don't miss me too much, alright Jan?" He grinned. "I'll write, if anything."
Jancis Milburga beams at Locke, "If you fail to, I will follow!"
Locke Fairwind: "Now I'm half tempted not to. Anyway, I've taken enough of your time. You take care of yourself, Jan." He turned to the Roegadyn beside him, giving the man a nod. "Sorry for interrupting big guy. You have a good one too."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oh please, I'm sure I'll survive somehow.
Jancis Milburga: "I will. Be safe yourself Locke. ... you always have Tausen."
Jancis Milburga: "You know he can cook a steak nearly as well as you can."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Thank ye for settin' this up, as always, lass.
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: I don't come here nearly 'nough. I like this spot.
Jancis Milburga beams at Tausen, "You are welcome. It is a wondrous place here. Every time I come something amazing happens."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Aye, same for me as well! I have some 'ffection for Oschon meself, this was a great set o' p'rform'rs.
Jancis Milburga: "You have affection for nearly everything, Tausen."
Jancis Milburga: "One thing that wanders in you in that large heart of yours, to every critter and kin alike!"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn thinks on that, giving it a serious ponder. "...aye, yer right! S'true, lass, s'very true!"
Jancis Milburga holds out a basket full of little yew disks. "You should pick one. Something to think about or at least a place to visit."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Oho! I shall pick! Should I take'un from ye or ask Clio ov'r there?"
Jancis Milburga: "I have plenty. Go on reach in. Your large hands might even grab a few."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn reaches into the basket, sticking out his tongue with the effort. He rummages for a few moments...he pulls one free!
Jancis Milburga ||Tausen's  - Wandering Feet to the oasis of Minotaur Malm/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "If you could eliminate one thing from your life today, what would it be?"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn stares down at the disk, brows furrowing. "'un thing?" He looks to Jancis, smiling wide. "That IS somethin' to think 'bout!"
Jancis Milburga: "Wanderers tend to not have many things. Some call them burdens, so it should be a good question. If you like I could go with you."
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: That would mean a lot to me, lass. Perhaps lat'r on, aye? Aft'r ye've found some time at the house.
Jancis Milburga nods in agreement with Tausen. "That sounds like a fine idea. Whenever the will to wander takes us!"
Tausenadel Geispyrsyn: Exactly! I'll leave ye to it, then, have a good eve, lass!
Jancis Milburga: "All right. Travel safely Tausen. I will see you soon."

♣♣♣♣♣

Cyneler Fenrir: Two Please?Cliodhna Eoghan Reaches into the basket and draws out two of the small disks, carved on each side is a location and thought to go over once there. "Hives of full flower comb/"Are you satisfied with your work?" and Fish racks of Crescent cove/"What did failure to reach your goal teach you about yourself?" Hands them both to Cyneler
Cyneler Fenrir: thank you.
Cyneler Fenrir looks down at the marking.
Cyneler Fenrir: here Mog got one for you
Cyneler Fenrir hands something to the Moogle behind him.
Cyneler Fenrir: it was nice but I got to go back to Ul'dah
Jancis Milburga smiles at Cyneler, "Thank you for coming, Sir Cyneler. I wish you safe travel back to the Jewel."
Cyneler Fenrir: the commander says is making me go on another mission in a few days
Jancis Milburga: "Be safe!"

♣♣♣♣♣

Kirie Rah: One please?
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks over to Kirie handing them a small disk the location being the Vinyards of Wineport/"What step can you take today in order to fulfill your deepest desire?"
Kirie Rah: thank you

[Image: jiTMrVS.jpg]

Vanya Caladhiel looks thoughtful and frowns slightly. "..Hmm just made it as it was over."
Gareth Evershield: Aye, you missed quite the amount of stories and singing.
Vanya Caladhiel looks away from Gareth Evershield, sulking.
Gareth Evershield: I could try to recreate them all for you later.... If you don't mind your ears bleeding.
Vanya Caladhiel: "Could not be helped. Had to tend to some matters before hand.."
Vanya Caladhiel chuckles lightly. "Well, only if you wish to..though that would be entertaining in itself to see."
Gareth Evershield: It wouldn't be the first time my voice has graced the masses.
Gareth Evershield: I use to sing on the side in Vesper Bay's inn, from time to time.
Vanya Caladhiel: "Oh..then that would be a story to hear for another time then."
Gareth Evershield: Something about my "girl-ish shrieking voice" being good for high notes....
Vanya Caladhiel looks to Gareth for a moment, picturing his new look to the shrill voice before letting out a scoff as she holds back a laugh.
Gareth Evershield grins at Vanya, before looking at Clio. "What are these things she's handing out? Yew disk?
Vanya Caladhiel turns to Clio and observes the disks "I am curios as well.."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods at Gareth. "Yes. They have a location to go to and a thought to ponder on as you travel."
Gareth Evershield: Do they? I'll let you attend to the others before I take one for myself.
Vanya Caladhiel: :I would like to see for myself also once it is all done.."
Cliodhna Eoghan Passes one each to Gareth and Vanya. Gareth's being Sweet bloom pier/"Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams." Vanya's The seeing pool of first dicasterial observatorium of aetherial and asrological phenomema/ "What do you want your life to look like in five years?"
Vanya Caladhiel looks to her disk and ponders for a moment. "Hmm, five years huh.."
Gareth Evershield looks down at the disk, furrowing his eyebrows. "Hm... Figures." He pockets it, nodding his thanks.
Gareth Evershield looks down at Vanya, grinning. "That's a fine question, though. Where -do- you see yourself in five years? Any beginning thoughts?"
Vanya Caladhiel looks up to Gareth and thinks for a moment. "Well, hopefully I will still be a part of the Wings and helping it progress and meeting new faces..other than that, I never have given it much though since I lived mainly in the moment.."
Vanya Caladhiel cants her head. "Do you have an answer to your own question..?"
Gareth Evershield: A fine way to live, no doubt. Especially since this job rarely offers time for such thoughts.
Vanya Caladhiel nods, a feint smile on her face. "True, but now it does make me wonder how or where I will be in that time..can only let time show me."
Gareth Evershield: Perhaps, though you can still steer down your own path as well. Living in the moment works until you run into a dead end. Next thing you know, you're outta gil, and you're left in your small clothes three malms out from Vesper.
Vanya Caladhiel looks up to the skies, before looking back down to Gareth. "The way it sounds..its like you lived through some of what you just said.."
Gareth Evershield only grins. "... Perhaps. You learn from your mistakes, and try to... plan how to avoid such things. The first step is to avoid betting your clothing for gil.... or letting a La Nocean make up the terms of a gamble."
Vanya Caladhiel giggles. "I'll take that advice to heart for the future..who know may come in handy in those five years."
Gareth Evershield pats his own chest. "Life lessons with Gareth. Take em for what their worth. Most times it's just not doing what I just did."
Gareth Evershield: Like getting stuck in suits of armor.
Vanya Caladhiel nods, still giggling as she lightly thumps Gareth's chest. "And another lesson to learn..never try to remove or get into heavy armor alone. May end up on the floor until someone finds you. "
Gareth Evershield: To my luck, Riven was the first to find me. To my misfortune, she was not the first to -help- me. She found humor in plastering the armor with food, but...
Gareth Evershield waves a hand dismissively.
Cliodhna Eoghan Glances  back at Gareth. "Hey we got you out eventually..."
Gareth Evershield: I've knocked her to the ground enough time in spars to compensate for that.
Vanya Caladhiel: "Ah the things I miss while preoccupied with missions. I need to keep my eyes open for any future events.."
Gareth Evershield: We-well yeah...
Gareth Evershield: I-I try not to make a habit of making a fool of myself!
Vanya Caladhiel looks up to Gareth innocently, a smile on her face. "Never said you did.."
Gareth Evershield: You may need to wait a while before I do something stupid... Or give it a few minutes. The night's still young.
Vanya Caladhiel looks around. "Though what was the event for? I had just heard about it at last minute and was curious to see.."
Gareth Evershield: A celebration of Oschon, the Wanderer.
Vanya Caladhiel: "Though the song at the end was quite good.."
Gareth Evershield: The songs and stories were all in praise of Him.
Vanya Caladhiel nods. "Hmm, I see..I am not quite familiar with many gods or stories from this new land just yet.."
Gareth Evershield: Were there Gods from... where you came from?
Gareth Evershield decided against speaking openly of her origins.
Vanya Caladhiel nods "Yes, there have been a few that were worshipped or given prayers to. Mainly in the seasons for good harvests or before going off to battles praying for the safe return of loved ones and such.."
Gareth Evershield: The same ones as here?
Vanya Caladhiel: "I would have to see exactly if they are alike..as said I am not quite familiar with the ones here.."
Gareth Evershield: I... never bothered to educate myself on them.... In fact...
Vanya Caladhiel smiles. "I never really took much interest in my own either..I was a bit more..preoccupied with other matters at the time."
Gareth Evershield runs his hand over his mouth for a moment, before patting Vanya's shoulder. "One moment."
Vanya Caladhiel blinks as she gives a nod to Gareth. "Alright."

Vanya Caladhiel looks down at the basket in Clio's hand. "Do you have one for yourself as well, miss Clio?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods. "I usually take one after I'm done passing them out.

Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Hi, Gareth.
Gareth Evershield smiles at Kestlona. "Always a pleasure to see you Kestlona. We've hardly talked since our first meeting... which I'm fairly certain was you watching Kurt pummel me in a spar...."

Jancis Milburga looks over at Gareth, "Did you both come together from the Sable Hall?"
Gareth Evershield: I had, very last minute, though I will not lie...
Gareth Evershield: I don't think we've met.
Gareth Evershield: Oh, wait, no... One time? Master Behemoth's trainings have my days blurred together...
Jancis Milburga looks at Gareth, "Yes we met once. When you were through some vigorous training. By the look and your garb it seems your back is, ah, back to normal." She ends awkwardly.
Jancis Milburga: "He said you finished that fight and did not hold back, Sir Gareth. Has he been doing well since?"
Gareth Evershield: Aye. I've actually been meaning to apologize for our last spar, yesterday. Things got a little out of hand and he... bled more than I should've allowed. Though he was steadfast in continuing the fight, which shows his superiority in skill."
Jancis Milburga nods slowly, "I have seen something in his eye; as if such distress fuels him on. Alas, he is very preoccupied with other matters so hopefully your time together will bring him comfort...even if bruises seem to be the cause."
Gareth Evershield nods his head. "He certainly inherited a lot of trouble these past few days..."
Jancis Milburga: "Is the other side of the coin for you, yes? I heard a lot of joy and laughter from the Saucer the other eve."
Gareth Evershield beings to blush, rubbing the back of his head. "Ahm, yes... something like that." He waves a hand dismissively. "But I've actually come to ask you a question, real quick."
Jancis Milburga looks attentive at Gareth, waiting.
Gareth Evershield: You are well versed with all the Gods, yes?
Jancis Milburga: "Forgive me, I try to be. What is written in books and what their faithful share."
Gareth Evershield rubs his chin. "Would you be able to, or if not point me to someone who could, tell me more about these Gods, at a later date?" He shrugs his arms. "I've... no deity that I follow.... or one that will heed me."
Jancis Milburga smiles lightly and nods, "I will do what I can. Thaliak would smile at your want for knowledge. May I ask why you feel unheeded?"
Gareth Evershield: I... suppose it is upon myself for never educating myself on them, but... A few days ago, I had been ask to pray to my Gods, before a trial, and... I realized I had never done so, and never felt the presence of some... other being.
Gareth Evershield looks stumped.
Jancis Milburga: "I see. Well I will help you as I can. Prayer is much like meditation; we can do it together and I will share all I know with you. Mayhaps on the morrow? I will try to be around the Goblet as it is... would be good to be useful."
Gareth Evershield grins. "Are you kidding me? You just hosted a wonderful celebration! I hope you feel as much joy from it as the others did."
Gareth Evershield: And aye, tomorrow would be good!
Jancis Milburga echoes the smile, bobbing her head, "Thank you. Yes, yes I have. I was telling Tausen before that every time I come here something wonderful occurs. This time included."
Gareth Evershield nods his head. "You'll make a worshipper of me yet. This was a lovely view of how the Gods are revered, especially for one who has never done so before."
Jancis Milburga: "Forgive me Sir Gareth, have never met someone so eager to learn! It is inspiring. Ah, if you have time this night if you would share with me tomorrow what is most important to you, we can focus our efforts and introductions. Mayhaps wander if there is time to."
Gareth Evershield nods his head. "I've a few duties I must attend to, but is time, I will do my best to spend it learning from you." He nods his head. "Be well, until then, my lady. And thank you."
Jancis Milburga: "Be safe and well, Sir Gareth."

Vanya Caladhiel looks about as she sees the number of people having dwindled down, she takes a seat on the stair case as she waits for the rest of the members of the Wings.
Vanya Caladhiel pulls out the disk given to her from before as she looks upon it, thinking of the question written on it.
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks down at Vanya. "Were going to soak in the springs a bit....Do you want to come with?"
Vanya Caladhiel puts away the disk hastily as she looks up to Clio. "Oh, hello again.."
Vanya Caladhiel: "Hmm, Alright. It would be fun to experience the springs here.."
Gareth Evershield: I must return for now. I will see you both back at home.
Cliodhna Eoghan: They're great.....Gareth, we're going to the springs, do you want to come with?
Vanya Caladhiel stands as she dusts off the back of her skirt.
Gareth Evershield: Can't. Corporal stuff. Erik's Lackey stuff.
Cliodhna Eoghan Pauses. "Oh alright, see you back at the house then."
Cliodhna Eoghan: ....No more cutting my assistant in half either.
Gareth Evershield salutes the both of them, before taking off down the stairs.
Cliodhna Eoghan Gives Gareth a look that could freeze Ifrit.
Gareth Evershield: Wait, wh-?!
Vanya Caladhiel: "Cutting assistant in half..?"
Gareth Evershield looks shocked.
Vanya Caladhiel look between the two
Gareth Evershield: We- We'll talk about that later!
Cliodhna Eoghan Watches him run off. "Him and Kurt got into a spar that went too far without any healers around yesterday....."
Vanya Caladhiel grimaces slightly, knowing that result. "..I see. IS Kurt Well..?"
Cliodhna Eoghan: He'll live thankfully he went and saw Jancis for treatment but still...
Cliodhna Eoghan: We should get going, seems everyone is heading to the springs now.
Vanya Caladhiel nods. "It was reckless..can see why would be in trouble for it."

[Image: 9NsngHg.jpg]

Artemis Newton: "Oh why not. I'll take one."
Cliodhna Eoghan Reaches out and picks one for Artemis. The location being Atop the Braveheart/"What impact do you want to leave in the world?"
Artemis Newton looks down at the disk and the question therein. '... Hmph.' A smirk plays on her face. 'What a question. Appropriate enough."
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins. "They're all thought provoking. Enjoy your trip there Artemis."

Locke Fairwind: "Guess that marks the end of this one. I'll catch ya around sometime, Siha. Try not to forget my name this time around, and I promise to remember yours correctly the next time we meet." He grinned.
Siha Xinkei grins slightly at the Midlander, "Of course, I'll remember this time, travel safely home Sir Locke."
Locke Fairwind: "Likewise, friend. May we meet again."

Locke Fairwind: "Gonna miss seeing ya around, Lea. I hope our paths cross again in the future, and not when you need someone to tend to your injuries."

[Image: UVlG8ts.jpg]

Oscare Iono creepily materializes next to Arialys.
Cliodhna Eoghan Pokes Boots. "You want one or just gonna stare into space?"
Oscare Iono: "Want /what/?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Holds out a basket of small yew discs, each with a location and thought to ponder on either side. "One of these...I've been passing them out since the performances were over."
Oscare Iono: "Disks? What do they have?"
Cliodhna Eoghan: Just little thoughts and a location to travel to while you think about the question.
Cliodhna Eoghan Passes one over reading the location of the Grove of Blessed Bud, the thought being "Do you choose happiness or leave it to chance?"
Oscare Iono tilts his head. "How do you expect me to read this?"
Oscare Iono: "Oh."
Oscare Iono: "-- Uh. Leave it to chance."
Cliodhna Eoghan Pulls a small face. "You aren't' suppose to answer it that fast. Maybe explore on that question; why do you leave it to chance, has it been working and are there things that could make you happy that you should maybe work for? ...For example."
Oscare Iono: "... This is confusing."
Oscare Iono: "Why am I supposed to think about something that's left to chance?"
Oscare Iono: "Not much to think about."
Cliodhna Eoghan: It's meant to be thought provoking. A way to look at your life and see if you want to make changes or if you're satisfied....And it's only left to chance because you leave it that way, you can try to change things you know.
Oscare Iono looks /soooooo/ totally lost. His blank and empty face actually turns into this confused emotion too. "Uh... what? What am I supposed to change?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Pauses. "Well if you're happy with life, nothing. But if there are things that you'd like to have differently, change that?"
Oscare Iono looks so confused that he basically has physical '?' hovering over his head. "Uh... so... change my existence? How do I do that?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Perks up. "Another hot spring party?"
Oscare Iono: "What?"
Cliodhna Eoghan: I heard Leanne say something about a soak in the springs here....But regardless. If you're happy with your life as it is; you don't really need to dwell on it I guess?
Oscare Iono: "I'm not really happy with anything. I kind of just exist rather than 'live'."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Well then....Maybe focus on how you can make changes to live instead of just exist as you put it?
Cliodhna Eoghan: Even a small change can be an improvement.
Oscare Iono shrugs. "Whatever. I'm leaving then. See ya. Give Jancis and everyone else my best wishes for me."
Jancis Milburga looks over at the stairwell for a moment.

[Image: Wx1190E.jpg]

Yssen Van peels and pushes himself off the pillar with some effort.
Temariah Dawnsong glanced over at Yssen as he shifted around them, and she instinctively ilmed closer to Barnie, reaching a hand to touch his arm. "We should go." Her eyes slid to Yssen once more.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle lowered his gaze towards Temariah. "Bit early to leave, but if that be what you wishin'."
Temariah Dawnsong couldn't keep her eyes from darting to Yssen yet again, though she hurriedly pulled them away. "I want to leave."
Yssen Van: "Why would you want to do that?"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle turned his gaze towards the figure Temariah kept glancing towards. "At so? Wouldn't be because of this lad now would it?" he muttered and turned to face Yssen.
Temariah Dawnsong actually almost jumped when Yssen spoke, and when Barnie turned to face him, her brows flew up in shock. "N-no!" she denied weakly.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle: "Friend of yours?"
Temariah Dawnsong stared at Barnie, trying to control her expression. "No. Well.. yes." She lowered her gaze. "Sort of."
Yssen Van: "No. Well. Sort of?"
Barnabaix Haurtfelle chuckled loudly and spun to face Yssen once more. "Ah Yssen, a name to the face. Be a pleasure to meet you lad." He tipped the brim of his hat towards Yssen and began walking backwards. "I'm sure Temariah would -love- catchin' up with her friend or.." He paused to point between the two, followed by a quick shrug. "Whatever ye two were."
Locke Fairwind: "And my favorite Elezen pair. Enjoy the festivities you two?" He said to both Barn and Temariah.
Temariah Dawnsong turned slowly to look at Locke, her face a visage of conflict. "Quite enjoyable," she mutters.
Barnabaix Haurtfelle slipped his gaze from Yssen and back towards Locke. "Of course! Things just got a bit more interestin' as well." he said while jerking a thumb back towards Yssen and then towards Temariah.
Locke Fairwind looked to the Elezen standing above them and the back to Tem, raising a brow in confusion. "I'll uh... leave you three to it then. Let's catch up sometime."
Temariah Dawnsong shot a dark glare to Barnie before nodding to Locke. "We should..." She turned slowly to reconsider Yssen, waving a hand at him weakly. "Yssen, Barnie, Locke," she introduces lamely.
Locke Fairwind: "Good to meet ya, Yssen."
Yssen Van: "Hm..."
Temariah Dawnsong glares at Barnie as he walks away, then turns back to Yssen. "Been a long time..."
Yssen Van: "Yes. Somewhat of an understatement, but yes."
Yssen Van: "You seem just a little less than pleased about it."
Temariah Dawnsong presses her lips together in a thin line. "There are things about my past I'd rather not remember."
Temariah Dawnsong: "Or talk about."
Yssen Van: "Ahhhhhh and I am included in that wonderful list..."
Temariah Dawnsong combs through her short hair with the fingers of her right hand, tossing her hair as she sighs. "Not you, exactly..."
Yssen Van: "Not exactly?"
Temariah Dawnsong turns away from him, craning her neck to consider him sidelong. "The events preceding our... separation were hardly pleasant," she says quietly.
Yssen Van: "Mm. I see. Well. It is good to see you are doing somewhat better. You are doing better, yes?"
Temariah Dawnsong turns to scour the area for Barnie, and a soft smile curls her lips. "I have been doing better," she confirms. She takes a step towards the stairs, then glances back to him. "And you?"
Yssen Van: "Well enough."
Temariah Dawnsong smiles wanly. "You always were one of few words." She looks back out to the pathway, squinting. "I'm sure we'll see each other again."
Yssen Van: "Few words of substance. Yes. See you around. I suppose..."

♣♣♣♣♣

Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Alex, don't get so close to the edge.  You'll fall and get hurt.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn approach the symbol of her Guardian in thought before kneel in pray before it.
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Oschon, please give me the strength and resolve to continue along my path, wherever it leads."
Jancis Milburga: "Lady Kestlona! Thank you for coming! The Wanderer must surely be smiling that you are here."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Thanks, for the wonderful event, Jancis.  Glad Ah got to make it to this one.
Jancis Milburga: "As am I, Lady!"
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn smiles.  "Ah already offer up my pray to Oschon.  Though Ah'll miss hearing Leanne's singing."
Jancis Milburga nods at Kestlona, "She has a real knack for it. Especially when she starts harmonizing."
Jancis Milburga: "Did you receive a small blessing block from Lady Cliodhna yet, Lady? Or mayhaps one for Master John? He has been on my mind much of late."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: Not yet.  Kind of surrounded at the moment."
Jancis Milburga holds out a disk of yew to Kestlona, "Then by all means take one of mine."  Upon the disk are the words: Wandering Feet to the vineyards of Wineport/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What step can you take today in order to fulfill your deepest desire?"
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn takes the disk.  "Ah, thanks, Jancis.  Keep it close to me."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn smiles, "Ah'm heading back to Ul'dah."  Turn the smile to Jancis.  "May Oschon watch over you on your path, Jancis."
Jancis Milburga: "Be safe, Lady!"

[Image: QHi2g8O.jpg]

Jancis Milburga: "Thank you for coming. Was very nice to see you here, Lord."
Devereau Beauregard: "Thank you for the effort you have put into this evening. Ah...even if I may have been present in lowered spirits."
Devereau Beauregard bowed his head, an arm draping across his breast. "You presence always brings me distinct joy. I thank you for that. Do be well, Lady Jancis. May the Wanderer guide your steps."
Jancis Milburga looks to Devereau, "Mayhaps that is the best time to be present. Please, take with this small token." She hands over a little yew disk.|| Wandering Feet to atop The Braveheart/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "What impact do you want to leave in the world?"
Devereau Beauregard stepped forward, taking hold of the disk. "Ah...My l-lady... would it be too much to ask for a second...? F-for one who could not be by my side."
Jancis Milburga bows to Devereau, "Not at all; I am happy to know another will take one." She hands over another burned into the wood Wandering Feet to the falls of Woad Whisper Canyon/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Do you consider yourself worthy of love and admiration?"
Devereau Beauregard: smirked with a subtle air. "Ah...hah. How delightfully appropriate. Pray I do not have such an artifact tossed back at my head."
Jancis Milburga looks at Devereau with wide eyes, "I shall do so dutifully, Lord. The words are to inspire the mind not hit it."
Devereau Beauregard: "She may insist t'would strike sense within me. At times, I am certain it would do me well. Yet...I digress. I thank you again. I shall take my leave. Pray, I do hope our paths cross again, mayhaps in a time more tranquil."
Jancis Milburga: "Be safe!"

[Image: 8gGfpvT.jpg]

Jancis Milburga smiles at Popomi, "Lady. Lady Meli's kin yes?"
Popomi Pomi gives a low bow to the hooded woman in front of her. "Thank you very much, your, uh.. holiness? For this lovely pilgrimage.... A-ah! Yes, I'm her little sister, Popomi..."
Jancis Milburga: "Lady Popomi. Of course. She would do well to listen to you time to time. It is good to see you again. Have you been helping her recover?"
Popomi Pomi blinks. "Recover? ...Is she not well again?" She starts to look increasingly worried.
Jancis Milburga echoes Popomi's expression, "Have heard she is, ah, recovering from her ordeal. It would do her well to hear a familiar voice. Even in sleep voices can be heard."
Popomi Pomi: S-she's at the Coral Sea house, r-right? I'll go right away!! Thank you again!
Jancis Milburga: "You are welcome. Travel safe!"

[Image: ru01PSh.jpg]

Siha Xinkei: "I want to thank Miss Jancis," she says softly and smiles at Kanaria fleetingly before fixing her eyes on the woman on the other side of the pool.
Siha Xinkei bows her head, "Lady Jancis, I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful experience as usual" she says softly and gives the woman a gentle smile. "May I?" she holds out both hands slowly for a disk. "A journey would be most welcome, and my apologies that we never crossed paths recently...a shame."
Jancis Milburga looks at Siha, a smile growing on her face warmly. "And thank you for making everyone feel safe here. It is a thankless task." She presses one of the disks into the lady's hand.  Wandering Feet to the gazebo of Sweet Bloom Pier/Wandering Thoughts answer this: "Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams?"
Siha Xinkei takes the disk and looks briefly astonished at the words inscribed upon it before pulling close to her chest. Her eyes almost water and she grins at the woman, "It is enough to see them safe" she says simply and then turns still clutching the yew to her chest tightly.
Jancis Milburga gives Siha a curious look, but smiles none the less realizing it wasn't meant for her. "Is a great strength to think of others.

[Image: aM12hgW.jpg]

((These same people kept speaking to one another... I left it pretty raw so it jumps a bit.))

Lottie Forsaidh: "Minuet, stay out of the water!"
Lottie Forsaidh smiles as Earendos pays mind to the kitten and turns to find Nathan behind her, "That we should."
Earendos Daystar waits for the crowd to clear up a bit.
Lottie Forsaidh leans closely to Nathan, nodding in reply. "She'll give firm pinchings." She answered at Leanne's suggestion.
Nathan Telluride: "The best pinches in any pinch."
Earendos Daystar: "Heh, got someone in my company rather fond of pinching."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Oh my!"

Chachanji Gegenji tugs lightly on Leanne's jacket. "E-er... sorry fer that..."
Leanne Delphium scratches her cheek, laughing sheepishly before addressing Jana and then Chachan. "Well, if they attack me...killing dragons might end up necessary...not in my plans, though. Also, do not worry."
Leanne Delphium smiles warmly. "I miss getting a hug from you Chachan." she chuckles.
Chachanji Gegenji: "Yer keepin' yer Linkpearl handy, right?"
Chachanji Gegenji willingly gives her another hug.
Leanne Delphium lowers herself a bit, returning the hug once again. "I will bring a souvenir."
Chachanji Gegenji: "K-kay... b-but if'n ya need any halp! Ya call me on th' 'pearl, akay?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "I've had too many close calls wit losin' folks these last few suns... I dun want th' same ta happen ta ya..."
Leanne Delphium laughs sheepishly. "Dunno if I will be within reach for help...but I will do so." she nods. "Else Ms. Lottie'd kill me."
Leanne Delphium laughs bashfully.
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-akay. Jus'... as long as ya stay in touch."

Leanne Delphium: "Well, I think the pinching differ a little here!" she smirks at Nathan.
Elelvi Elvi squinted at the crowd. "Lottie an' Nathan are real good at socializin'. These things always give me jitters." She pursed her lips, making a shooing motion at the crowd.
Nathan Telluride lifts the brim of his hat. "I suppose we could have a discourse of the merits of this pinching or that pinching, but perhaps, for now, it will suffice to wish you the best of fortune, if you mean to take the long journey."
Leanne Delphium nods. "They will! And as I said to Chachan...always! Else, yes, pinching..." she snickers, lifting herself a bit, not without petting Chachan. "As for you, take care, okay?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "R-right! I'll be here when ya get back. I promise!"
Leanne Delphium: "I will be equally as mad if I find you hurt when I return. That's for all you by the way!" she points at each one, giggling.
Earendos Daystar whispers shyly.  "I think I might like a token as well."
Leanne Delphium: "Hmm..which you'd want as a souvenir from the north, Chachan?"
Nathan Telluride throws Cliodhna a half-grin. "Can't be too much more in front of you now, can I?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah..." He scratched his cheek idly. "I... I dunno. If... if there's a neat storybook 'bout Ishgardian heroes or somethin'... that'd be neat, I guess?"
Leanne Delphium: "Hmm...I will try to find a few! I mean...considering that Ishgard love of dragoons..."
Leanne Delphium: "They must have quite a tonze of it.."
Lottie Forsaidh blinks once, realizing that she had been staring. "Forgive me." She blurted quickly, bowing her head.
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks up from the basket. "Nope, smack dab was what I was looking for" Chuckles and passes over two, one for him and Lottie. Nathan's Grove of Blessed Bud/"Do you choose happiness or leave it to chance?" Lottie's: Vineyards of Wineport/"What steps can you take today in order to fulfill your deepest desire?"
Nathan Telluride winks. "We bring happiness wherever we go, love. The Wanderer will protect us. Let him decide."

[Image: EcHcg6Q.jpg]

Caleb Agron smirked at the small woman. "Jus like Berrod huh? He gets nervous around a lot of folks too." the smirk grew "Jus means ye got more people ta make fun of huh?"
Elelvi Elvi blew air out of her pursed lips making a raspberry noise at Caleb's comment. "I'd be 'ere fer eras if I's was gonna start makin' fun of EV'ONE 'ere."
Arialys Xhau glanced between Ele and Caleb, listening in silence as Caleb was obviously trying to bait the Lala into verbally attacking others.
Caleb Agron: "Well I'm glad ye came here ta pay yer respects ta one of the twelve. Ye..are a believe ey?"
Devereau Beauregard bowed forward in a gracious display. "A lovely performance, my dear. Worry not, t'was lovely to be graced with such a blessing of song."
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, that's true." He turns his gaze to Jancis and Clio. "Ya think any'a those discs have places ya HAVEN'T been, Ms. Hat?"
Elelvi Elvi: "The only twelve that matters is Menphina"
Lottie Forsaidh 's bow is low, "You honour me, ser. I believe I've seen you once or twice before but never had the pleasure to know of your name."
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins. "Of course but it's still something to ponder on how to further enhance maybe?"
Arialys Xhau blinked and stared at Caleb, pursing her lips together before shaking her head slowly. "N-no...not exactly." She'd fidget, tugging at her sleeves. "Never..really learned how to pray."
Leanne Delphium: "Very much so! The world is big after all...hum. Let's try our luck?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Akay!"
Devereau Beauregard: "Ah...my apologies for such, then. Pray, I am quite easily taken with distractions, I am afraid. Devereau. Devereau Beauregard. T'is a pleasure. And you are?"
Leanne Delphium giggles, nodding. "You coming, Jana?"
Nathan Telluride: "Clio, love, are you taunting me? If chance takes me to the edge of the world, I'll play an ode to it."
Cliodhna Eoghan Sticks her tongue out at Nathan. "I'd never taunt you....I leave that to Lottie. Still take it as a vacation then. They're both lovely spots and I know you two won't go alone." Winks.
Lottie Forsaidh: "It's a delight to meet you, Devereau. I am Lottie Forsaidh. I will admit, I was taken by such a lovely shade of blue."
Elelvi Elvi squints up at the sky, hearing the thunder. "Nuh uh. Not today." She shook her head viciously.
Caleb Agron glanced up at the sky as the lightning teared through it in a giant bang.
Chachanji Gegenji: "Well, if'n we're gettin' 'em, we better hurry a'fore th' sky opens up!"
Camy Laykk shuffled closer to Caleb as she heard the thunder. "So... uhhh... Could we like... go back to the house, please ?" She looked at the group she was with.
Elelvi Elvi: "Nope nope. Y'all can stay out 'ere if ya' want but I's gonna find a way home."
Leanne Delphium: "True enough. Ms. Clio!"
Nathan Telluride opens his palm. "Then I will trust that you will not send me into Titan's gullet, my dear Cliodhna."
Devereau Beauregard smirked, eyes falling to sweep upon his attire. "Ah...I am inclined to agree that it is quite lovely. I am delighted to know another may share such an appreciation for so rich a hue...ah, yet, I fear I am more fond of lavender..."
Jana Ridah nods. "I got a cookie from her last time. I wish there were cookies, but I'll go with you."
Cliodhna Eoghan: Never.....I still need to watch you get drunk from time to time.
Earendos Daystar perks up at the mention of cookies.  "I have an acorn cookie if someone wants it."
Elelvi Elvi protects herself from the chance of rain by hiding under Caleb's dress.
Arialys Xhau furrowed her brow and looked up towards the sky, giving a small smile before looking to the distress of the Lala. "...Are...we leaving?" She'd question in a quiet tone, almost as if she didn't want to be heard.
Leanne Delphium tries to whistle. "Ms. Clio!" she waves frantically...then winces. "OW."
Nathan Telluride clears his throat. "I live to entertain you thus, my dear. We can't let a successful franchise fall by the way side. Out of chairs, maybe, but not by the wayside."
Chachanji Gegenji tries to comfort Leanne Delphium.
Chachanji Gegenji: "C-careful!"
Camy Laykk: "Mhm. We are ! Let's go... Now, please."
Caleb Agron was about to comment on Arialy's reply but was stopped by Camy's plea. He smirked large but then realized the woman wasn't comfortable with the loud noise. "Aye we ca..." The man's face went blank before he glanced down at the pink woman.
Lottie Forsaidh: "Lavender is a delicate shade to admire, that much is certain. I didn't wish to pry but I had once wondered if you were a noble of some sorts from how professional and eloquent you are."
Cliodhna Eoghan "True enough Nathan..." Still giggling, looks over to Leanne. "Did you want one?"
Elelvi Elvi Nodded furiously in agreement with Camy. "Lets go! A'fore the rain comes!"
Chachanji Gegenji peers around Leanne. "Total'a three!"
Arialys Xhau nodded her head slowly. "As you wish."
Elelvi Elvi vibrates profusely
Leanne Delphium frowns, holding her side. "Forgot about the pain." she grumbles, then nods. "Yes, what Chachan said!"
Cliodhna Eoghan Glances down at Chachanji. "Three it is then!"
Nathan Telluride: "I dare say that Leanne's spirit will take her to places beyond any chip's suggestion, but the randomness is always entertaining."
Leanne Delphium: "You never know, Mr. Nathan."
Caleb Agron: "Alright lets head out." His attention went to Lottie for a moment, seeing she was already in conversation with someone else. Blue eyes moved to those standing beside him "Great job Nathan, an thanks for holdin a spot fer us lass."
Cliodhna Eoghan Pulls out three disks. Leanne: The braveheart/"What impact do you want to leave in the world?" Chachan: Oasis of Minotaur Malm/"If you could eliminate one thing from your life today, what would it be?" Jana Full flower comb/"Aare you satisfied  with your work?"
Nathan Telluride turns to offer a quick and respectful bow to Caleb. "It was a thing of wonder to have you out to see our modest offerings."
Devereau Beauregard brought his hand to his side, coming to rest upon a small satchel. "Ah...such a state of stature is of little consequence, my lady. For against fellow man, I hold no higher station than the next. Our worth is built through out actions...or lack thereof." Forefinger and thumb procured a small sprig of lavender from the satchel, his form leaning forward to offer it to Lottie. "I am quite confident I would carry myself as I do, no matter my origin. I am but fond of it."
Elelvi Elvi: "Yeah, 'bout as good as ya' ever are, Nathan. Always a step b'low Lottie though!"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Oh hey! I've been there! When we were solvin' riddles!"
Chachanji Gegenji looks at his disc thoughtfully.
Jana Ridah grimaces as she looks at her own disk.
Cliodhna Eoghan Overhears Caleb mention leaving. "Did you want two before you leave?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Eliminate one thing...? Easy. All th' bad things happenin' ta me frands."
Chachanji Gegenji gives a pouty nod.
Caleb Agron: "I..aye would like one"
Leanne Delphium peers upon the fortune. "The Braveheart." she laughs sheepishly. "I've been there. Also got my ass kicked there. The fighters at Wolves Den are some tough folk.."
Leanne Delphium: "Which impact I wish to leave upon the world...it is a good question. One I don't have a answer for, yet."
Leanne Delphium hums while pondering.
Jana Ridah doesn't comment right away on her own fortune, though the look on her face makes it plain that she isn't happy with it.
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods and picks out two. One for Caleb and Berrod. Berrod Atop the Braveheart/"What impact do you want to leave in the world?" Caleb Gazebo of sweet bloom pier/"Are you feeding your fears or your hopes and dreams?"
Elelvi Elvi looked around at all the people, then up at Caleb. "Fortunes? I want one'a those. But only if it's good... like I's become the Sultana." She nodded to herself.
Lottie Forsaidh 's eyes find the small sprig with a look of surprise but does take it by the stem, holding it closely. "Such a way with words." She murmured lightly, closing both eyes for a faint sniff. "I believe the same but one could never be too careful, it is a desire of mine to not offend."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Th' tale'a Ms. Hat, obviously."
Leanne Delphium snickers. "A romance book? That sounds like something I'd like to leave for the world to see...!"
Chachanji Gegenji: "R-romance book?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Looks over to Camy. "Did you want one too?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "I-I meant like an adventure book! 'bout all th' places ya've been!"
Leanne Delphium cringes. "Not romance of the love kind.."
Camy Laykk: "Uhm... Yeah, I guess."
Devereau Beauregard: "Ah, you flatter me, my dear. You are too kind. There is much to be said of one who hold concern of their presentation. Pragmatism is a fearsome weapon...in the right hands."
Leanne Delphium: "It's a genre of books, Chachan! Not exactly pertaining to love!"
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-oh..."
Chachanji Gegenji scratches at the back of his head bashfully.
Elelvi Elvi: "Camy needs a fortune more than anyone... so she doesn't get co'pletely wrecked again." She mumbled to herself.
Caleb Agron glanced down at the disks, a look of concentration moving over his face as he tried to study them. Not the sharpest sword in the armory. "These are..deep thought provokin stuff. Gonna hafta really think on this."
Caleb Agron: "Thank ye"
Leanne Delphium laughs bashfully. "We will see. And you, Jana? What was your fortune?"
Cliodhna Eoghan Smiles and digs in the basket; passing over one the location being the Falls of woad whisper canyon/"Do you consider yourself worth of love and admiration?" Smiles at Caleb with a light nod. "Of course."
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile is accepting, "Very much so but where are my manners, may I introduce my duet partner Nathan?"
Jana Ridah frowns. "It wants to know if I'm satisfied with my work, while giving the location near where I lost my mother."
Jana Ridah: It's like being scolded from beyond the grave.
Leanne Delphium cringes, then laughs awkwardly.
Leanne Delphium: "Your mom surely has good intentions with that...or Oschon, that is.."
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-ouch..."
Chachanji Gegenji tries to comfort Jana Ridah.
Camy Laykk nodded and smiled as she received the disk. "Thank you.." She tipped her head as she examined it carefully.
Devereau Beauregard: "Ah. A pleasure, all the same. I had just spoken of how delightful your performance was."
Leanne Delphium felt awfully awkward.
Jana Ridah: Hmph... I'm never satisfied, you know that.
Nathan Telluride reaches down quickly to calm the kitten before replying. "Thank you, sir. The lass deserves more than a little bit of the credit. She was its inspiration as much as the gods themselves."
Leanne Delphium: "Perhaps a sign to change roads? If you pardon the metaphor."
Caleb Agron placed the disks in his pockets so that the coming rain wouldn't get to them. "Thanks again. Lets head out lasses"
Camy Laykk: "Bye !"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Try somethin' new, ya mean?"
Leanne Delphium: "Yup!"
Arialys Xhau watched Caleb and Camy a moment, reluctantly peering towards the items they were given. Furrowing her brow slightly she'd squint, trying to read- but being unable to. Fluffing her tail she'd quickly follow after the two as they left.
Cliodhna Eoghan: Waves to Caleb. "See you, it's been too long. We should try to set up a double date sometime!"
Jana Ridah: Everything I see is a sign to change my "road," you know that too. My way of life isn't exactly intended to be sustainable.
Astroix Vauroux glances around curiously.
Devereau Beauregard coiled an arm across his waist, the other hinging upon it. "Ah...such gratitude brings my heart delight. Mm, is it not delightful when we may be inspired by the beauty that resides within another? Delightful discovery, I know not a greater feeling..."
Leanne Delphium sighs. "Well, consider it further sign from the gods themselves! Yes, I know all that...we had that talk..oh well, you're coupled with Spahro, that's a start.."

[Image: Byv1n5J.jpg]

Locke Fairwind: "Hey there, Clio. Don't suppose you have something for me, do ya?"
Jana Ridah lets out a wheeze. "I'm going to... Think for a moment." ((I have to go AFK for an unknown amount of time!))
Leanne Delphium smiles bashfully. "Not wishing to scold you. Just help."
Cliodhna Eoghan Digs in the still half full basket. "Of course Locke..." Passes over one with the location of the Fish racks of Crescent Cove/"What did failure to reach your goal teach you about yourself?"
Nathan Telluride nods emphatically. "There can be only one thing to tether the wanderer, after all, and that one thing is treasure beyond measure. Though..." He glances at the scampering cat. "I dare say that the golden lion does not try to trip up so many feet as our own... little furry companion."
Leanne Delphium: "Aah, Chachan...take care of Jana for me, too?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "A-ah, I'll try!"
Leanne Delphium nods, shoulders easing. "Thanks. By the way. How things are going in the company?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "U-um... difficult. Th' guy creepin' 'round snatched up Virara 'n we had ta chase 'im off... 'n Mel-chan... could be better..."
Locke Fairwind took the object from Clio, glancing over it in silence. "That's an interesting one. Heh, a lot more than I ever expected. Thanks, Clio. Things going well with Erik?"
Devereau Beauregard smiled with a distinct brightness, half-lidded eyes widening at the comparison. "Ahahah! A delightful analogy. Ah...Wanderer blessed, in your entirety. Hm...I am fortunate, to have made your acquaintance this eve, the both of you. Mm, I do hope He shall will our paths to cross again, perhaps in one I may show proper hospitality."
Leanne Delphium frowns lightly. "Didn't Memeli get her...well, you know. Was healed from her curse."
Cliodhna Eoghan Grins "Well they are suppose to be thought provoking as you make your way to the destination.....Yes it is, He's away on business today but I should be expecting him back tonight or tomorrow."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Y-yeah... but she had this... fire spirit or somethin' in 'er. Wanted ta burn everythin' down 'n create th' world anew or somethin'."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Had ta beat 'er up ta get it ta leave... 'n Mr. Stefan stole it."
Leanne Delphium: "You mean, her egi? Ifrit?"
Locke Fairwind: "Aye? Best wishes to you both then. You two need to hurry up and get married already."
Chachanji Gegenji: "N-no. Somethin' else... called itself a hope called 'pon by someone."
Cliodhna Eoghan: We're working on it! We both have busy jobs you know.
Chachanji Gegenji: "'n it scattered Mel-chan's... soul or somethin'... when it took over. So... we need it back ta wake Mel-chan up."
Nathan Telluride tilts his head. "Departing, sir? If you must, then go with the god's graces. It does seem meet to wander on, admittedly, considering what we are celebrating.  In fact..." He chews his lip. "It seems odd even to have his symbol in the one place, rather than, say, inscribed on a meandering turtle... I think my thoughts are also wandering."
Chachanji Gegenji: "O-or somethin'... it's all outside me depth..."
Locke Fairwind: "Well, when time allows it. Don't forget to send an invite my way, yeah?" He grinned.
Leanne Delphium looks over her shoulder to Clio, grinning evilly. "And get kids!" she quips in, the immediately looks away, whistling. Her demeanor eventually returned to seriousness. She scratches her head. "Good lord, that girl...hrm..." she sighs. "The company will manage to get her back, but...ah wah,  no use for me to worry.."
Cliodhna Eoghan Gives Leanne a flat look. "No. He's got enough already...."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Y-yeah... I just keep up th' hope that we'll get 'er back."
Chachanji Gegenji: "I jus' got Go-nii back... I dun wanna lose someone else."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Which... is why I'm hopin' ya do akay out there."
Lottie Forsaidh smiles up at Nathan but feels she is being watched, possessing her to gaze behind her with a small blink.
Leanne Delphium smiles. "Do not worry. I will keep my wits about me. And perhaps even bring a friend or ten back."
Chachanji Gegenji: "R-right."
Leanne Delphium: "Worry yourself about Memeli. Leanne is a grown up girl already!"
Leanne Delphium: "...Sort of."
Chachanji Gegenji fidgets, still seeming a bit uncertain. "I'm doin' that too."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Whole lotta worryin'."
Leanne Delphium: "Don't worry about me, and worry about Memeli. There, less worry."
Chachanji Gegenji: "If'n it was jus' that simple..."

[Image: xy7nyGM.jpg]

Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn gives a bow to Leanne.  "Ah, going to miss ya voice around here, Leanne."
Leanne Delphium makes an understanding expression, kneeling as to run a digit through the ears of the helmet. "I know. But still, try to." she lifts herself, ears flicking. She looks over her shoulder. "Ah! Yes, miss?"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Did I daydream away? Forgive me. I hope you two have been carrying on well without me, I had a little terror to keep a hold of." She gives a stare toward the black kitten, waddling in the waters.
Leanne Delphium smiles gently. "My voice will be back around, eventually! A road is bound to loop around sometime."
Devereau Beauregard: "Ah...I am uncertain, I haven't much in mind...yet I do not think I would desire it any other way. Though...I speak in truth. Your bond does bring me joy. Were you to have it, I would much like to speak with you again, the both of you."
Devereau Beauregard peered down to Lottie. "Ah! Are you well...?"
Lottie Forsaidh 's smile brightens, "Very much so. A small pet is simply more of a daunting task then I had imagined but I will survive, never you fret."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn: True, much as Oschon returns on his path.  Take care of yaself, ok.
Nathan Telluride offers a polite nod. "That would be a gainful thing, I think. I dare say we would be delighted...' He watches the kitten thrash a little water around. "That little beast sort of adopted us both, in turn."
Lottie Forsaidh: "But I believe I can speak for both of us when I say that we'd very much prefer your company again in the near future, you've been delightful and you ... honour me again by saying such things."
Leanne Delphium tips her hat. "Always. Likewise, may Oschon provide you with a safe path...also, ow." she winces. "The painkiller is fading. Or it was the reverie from the song.."
Lottie Forsaidh: "She likes you, Locke."
Locke Fairwind chuckled. "What's not to like?"
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn nods, "Better not keep ya."
Lottie Forsaidh couldn't resist a small bark of laughter, "I'm beginning to think our compliments are getting the best of you." She wrinkled her nose teasingly at the midlander's direction.
Devereau Beauregard turned his attention to the kitten, a soft chuckle slipping beneath his breath. "Ah...yes. Pray, I had not thought of that. A delightful little thing, when not getting into trouble, I am certain." His head bowed in respect once more. "Mm, I would much like that. Perhaps I may find a suitable wine, for just such an occasion. I have been in need of inspiration as of late...I've a mind to create, once more."
Locke Fairwind: "I won't deny that they serve as fuel for one's ego."
Leanne Delphium starts rubbing her shoulder, biting her lower lip. "I should return soon. Though I'm still good to stay for a bit."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Bah, as if you need one - though I'm too fond of the nickname to truly part with it."
Kestlona Guhtgeiswyn give a wave, she whistle for the borrow chocobo, planning to make her way back to Lisma.  "See ya around."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Dun push yerself too hard, Ms. Hat."
Lottie Forsaidh turns to find Devereau once again, "Inspiration?"
Nathan Telluride: "Inspiration is a specialty of mine, and if there is a fine wine involved, we may be rather easier to find than one might think. In some things, I am not as subtle."

Jana Ridah: Are you going to soak in those healing springs?
Chachanji Gegenji: "Oh, that's an idea!"
Leanne Delphium shakes her head, smiling. "Not planning to, don't worry. Just wanting to spend time with you and the others..." she looks to Jana. "Hm...indeed, that's a nice idea. I was thinking of bee lining back to Gridania, but a stop on the springs wouldn't hurt."
Devereau Beauregard nodded in slight. "Ah...yes. I am an artisan, of many varieties. Beyond that, I've am...a sort of purveyor of beauty. Passion, desire, they are not lost upon me. Emotion drives my work. That...and I've much need to sort my own affairs. A delightful distraction would be well appreciated."
Cliodhna Eoghan Perks up. "Another hot spring party?"
Jana Ridah frowns. "Nothing healing about Gridania, unless you meant to call into their conjury guild.
Nathan Telluride taps his chin. "If it involved voice and string, I'm certainly for it, and beauty of all sorts exists to be appreciated. In truth, it's been some time since we've been able to gather with, and as, a group, and I have missed the experiences."
Leanne Delphium: "Not only conjury, but herbal medicine. From where you think the alchemists at Ul'dah get their materials?"
Chachanji Gegenji: "Th-th' markets?"
Jana Ridah rolls her eyes and (tries to) take a joke-y tone. "Ugh, you remind me of my sister more and more each day. Go kill a few dragons for me, maybe that'll stop it."
Devereau Beauregard: "Wonderful! I am certain I've a few particular pieces of interest, and magnificent drink to accompany such. Please, at your leisure, allow me to play a host, in return for story and song, hm?"
Leanne Delphium snickers. "Well, the markets, yes. But the markets get them from the land! Ah!" she frowns. "Aaw, Mr. Iono's already gone."
Cliodhna Eoghan: I guess he just is like that....
Locke Fairwind: "A bottle of sunshine, that one." He shrugged.
Chachanji Gegenji: "Huh? Oh... I 'spose he is..."
Leanne Delphium: "Ah, wah...oh well..." she shrugs, then looks at everyone. "Are people up for a little visit at the springs to relax?"
Nathan Telluride catches sight of the departing Oscare. "The last time he was, we tried to get a perky lass to touch his pecs. That went over as well as you'd think."  He looks back to Devereau. "Consider your offer accepted warmly, and we will have to concoct something worthy of your time and hosting."
Cliodhna Eoghan Nods quickly. "Oh yes! Been feeling a bit off myself lately so I'm sure a soak will help."
Locke Fairwind: "Aye, don't see why not. Hard to say when's the next time I'll see you lot again, so I'd like to spend a little more time with everyone."
Chachanji Gegenji: "We should see if Ms. Jancis wants ta come!"

Leanne Delphium: "True...!"
Leanne Delphium: "Ms. Jancis!"
Leanne Delphium tries to call her attention.
Jancis Milburga perks up and looks curiously at Leanne. "Yes?"
Devereau Beauregard smirked upon thought of the aside, returning to offer another bow. "Very good, then. I am oft passing in Ul'dah, and one may note that I do not...blend terribly well. I am certain it shall not be difficult to send word to me. I have little doubt that it shall be a pleasant eve, when you shall deem it to occur. Ah...with that, I shall be off, lest I raise your hopes -too- lofty, hm?"
Leanne Delphium: "We're going to the springs! Wanna join us?"
Devereau Beauregard: "Hah, I wish not to disappoint. You have my thanks for your time."
Jancis Milburga smiles, "That sounds delightful and well earned! They will have plenty of Warmwine to serve as well!"
Lottie Forsaidh: "Departing us already, Devereau?"
Locke Fairwind: "Hot springs and wine. Truly the best way to unwind."
Chachanji Gegenji: "Then it's settled'd!"
Nathan Telluride: "Then Wanderer keep you, sir. I think some time in the springs here will be of liking for myself, and I should have to hoist my duet partner upon my shoulder if she is otherwise uncertain."
Jancis Milburga: "Agreed. Let me just gather the last of the yew. I will be there anon."
Leanne Delphium grins, clapping. "Nice!"
Lottie Forsaidh gave Nathan a scolding look, "You can't just haul me anywhere like -luggage-."
Chachanji Gegenji: "I'll halp!"
Jana Ridah: I can carry stuff...
Nathan Telluride: "I don't intend to, as long as you're joining the fun."
Devereau Beauregard: "I am afraid so. Yet, worry not! For I am certain we shalt share company once again before we know it, hm? Pray, I do hope you shall come...of your own accord."
Locke Fairwind: "You coming with us, Dev?"
Jancis Milburga thanks Chachanji and hands him one of the baskets, other offerings and wishes from pilgrims.
Lottie Forsaidh: "I certainly will!"

Asmodean Gaidin walked over silently in spite of his heavy armor. " Three.... if I may."
Asmodean Gaidin makes his way from the crowd getting a moment to relax no longer with in the large group.
Asmodean Gaidin looked up to the sky and smiled at the sound of thunder. "Rain is on the way."
Asmodean Gaidin listened at the voice slowly began to fade. "The crowds seem to be fading. mayhaps it's time to retire for the night as well." He was relieved having few of the crowd having any interest in him. He tried to get to his feet but couldn't so he remained seated at the edge of the water.
Jancis Milburga: "Sir Gaidin?"
Devereau Beauregard: "Hm? Oh...I may stop by, once I tend to necessary drivel."
Chachanji Gegenji takes the basket dutifully.
Asmodean Gaidin looked up heading his name. "Yes?"
Locke Fairwind: "Aye? Well, best of luck with that, friend. I'm sure we'll be around there for a little while. Don't take too long though." He grinned.
Leanne Delphium nods. "Thanks for coming, Mr. Devereau. I do hope my song was of your liking."
Lottie Forsaidh: "We'll be expecting you, then."
Lottie Forsaidh: "Shall we find our bathing suits?"
Jancis Milburga calls down, "Would you like to come to the springs as well? Forgive my boldness, but I think you would benefit greatly from it."
Nathan Telluride: "Hot springs, wine and alluring people. I find those a fitting final tribute to Oschon this evening."
Jancis Milburga looks back over at Jana, motion to the man's stance and favoring.
Devereau Beauregard turned to face Leanne, his head bowing. "It was, my lady. It was clear your heart laid within your words. Pray, you've no need to envy mine, with grace such as what which you hold within."
Nathan Telluride: "Seems I am going to be the one in need of carrying if I continue to tarry!"

Bloopers!

Ciel Sauveterre quietly turns to... wander off.

Siha Xinkei takes the dick and looks briefly astonished at the words inscribed upon it before pulling close to her chest. Her eyes almost water and she grins at the woman, "It is enough to see them safe" she says simply and then turns still clutching the yew to her chest tightly.
>> Siha Xinkei: ... pat
Siha Xinkei >> Ha ha.
Earendos Daystar: (((hahahah Shia, scroll up and read how you spelled disk))
Lottie Forsaidh: (LOL. )
Siha Xinkei: OMG NOOOOOO.)
Siha Xinkei: I will forever live in shame...)
Locke Fairwind: Well, I just lost my shit]]
Lottie Forsaidh: ( More like -greatness-. That's the best. *pet )
Earendos Daystar: ((Nah, you provided great giggles irl))
Siha Xinkei: I live to serve, GIGGLE AWAY. *dies*)

Camy Laykk did not just cast physick.
Locke Fairwind: Camy, muh immersion]]

Gareth Evershield: Aye. I've actually been meaning to apologize for our last spar, yesterday. Things got a little out of hand and he... bled more than I should've allowed. Though he was steadfast in continuing the fight, which shows his superiority in skill."
Locke Fairwind: Ba dum tsh]]
Cliodhna Eoghan: you will be getting in trouble later for that gareth...clio found out what happened. ]
Gareth Evershield: ((Naaaaaagh!))
Cliodhna Eoghan: sooo much trouble]

Lottie Forsaidh: ( BOW SYNC. /high5 )
Devereau Beauregard: Bruuuuh. -brofists-))

Locke Fairwind: One last celebration to a realm reborn]]
Jancis Milburga: Huzzah!))
Lottie Forsaidh: ( Indeed! )
Devereau Beauregard: I must bust out the lavender mankini.))
Devereau Beauregard: For reasons.))

Lumenos Avalon: ........WHY IS EVERYONE STANDING HERE
Lumenos Avalon: Would someone care to explain why there are so many people RPing here? lol

Role Play = Win
[Image: ZBUsjtv.gif]

RE: Celebration of the Wanderer - Melkire - 07-15-2015

((Posting this at Jancis' request.))

Raining.

The eldest son of Cenric Melkire took the steps slowly, one at a time, as the wind howled around him. He paused near the top and reached up to pull the hood of his cowl back, then looked up through the downpour at the magnificent edifice that was the Wanderer’s Palace.

They were long gone. The signs of their passing were everywhere: blades of grass crushed, puddles the shape of feet in the mud, small articles of this and that sparsely littering the stones.

He sighed and turned to seat himself on the top step. From a pocket he drew a folded parchment. He had the vellum open before him soon enough, and his hands shook as his voice read the words aloud, even as rainwater ruined his own handwriting.

“Most folks go their whole lives thinkin’ the Wanderer stands for change. Constant change. That wanderin’ means never settlin’, always strivin’ for somethin’ and somewhere new. That wanderlust means castin’ aside comfort ‘n’ safety for risk and hardship.

…but it can mean so much more. And at the same time… it can mean so much less.

Life is movement. We wake each morning and we rise. We eat. We go about seein’ to our lives. We visit family. Friends. We struggle, each 'n’ every one of us, in our own ways. Sunrise 'til sundown. Then we sleep… or not, dependin’.

The road ahead is a path.

So is the road behind.

So is a circle.

A worn trail through the woods is a path many have traveled. The absence o’ such is just a path waitin’ to be traveled.

We have no bounds nor binds save those we allow 'n’ set ourselves.

Blaze a trail, but let it be yours. Those who walked before us are our guides, not our rulers. Should a man or woman choose t'spend their suns and moons chasin’ after a wisp of a dream that floats on the breeze, that is their decision and their right, and that is good. Should a man or woman choose to toil away their lives in service to others, shackled to a greater cause or purpose, even if that be as simple as the raisin’ of a home and family… that is their decision and their right, and that is also good.

Oschon is a god of vagrants, and I say to you now that we are all vagrants, each in our own way. We carry our homes with us, for no mere heap o’ wood or stone is such, and we spend our lives beggin’ for the chance to matter.

May the gods watch over you. And may Oschon guide your steps, 'n’ help you find that which you’re lookin’ for. That place you want to go. That person you want to be.”

He snorted and shook his head, the scowl on his face belying his disgust and self-loathing.

“The only promises we regret are those we fail t'keep,” he muttered. “Obligations are chains.”

And with that he stood, tore the parchment to pieces, and cast the ruins of his speech into the wind.