Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hey! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hey! (/showthread.php?tid=12641)

Hey! - Blackwell - 07-19-2015

I've been lurking around the forums for a few weeks and decided I should finally introduce myself!

I'm new to FFXIV but I've been role-playing for an eternity in varying settings (forum based, messenger services, WoW), and I've got to say that so far the FFXIV community seems like one of the friendliest I've encountered yet. There's so much lore and fun activity to dig into, and plenty of friendly and helpful people along the way.

Currently a friend and I are on Balmung running through the main story-line (almost to fifty finally!) but we manage to snoop around this or that event and rp a bit, and I'm very excited to really dive into it.

I'm planning on hopefully working on a wiki for Finn and getting an inspirational blog running. She's offers up her services as a private investigator (among other things) quite willingly and I'll offer her up as a foible equally as willingly - she's convinced she's the best! but really she might be the opposite.

Also, I've been attending the Grindstone quiet regularly and enjoying it a great deal! Any other suggestions for some fun events around Balmung I may be missing out on?

And now I've got to run right out the door! Thanks guys Heart

RE: Hey! - Elaris - 07-19-2015

Welcome to the forums!
I'm sure there are plenty of events that happen regularly however I don't attend many server events so I wouldn't know personally.
Perhaps I can run into ya sometime as I'm always looking for help to inquire for me.
Moogle

RE: Hey! - Maril - 07-19-2015

Welcome to the RPC ^^ Hope you have a good time here.

RE: Hey! - Blackwell - 11-07-2016

A year late, but after a whole slew of ridiculous RL issues I have returned!

Thank you both for you welcomes! As belated as this is, I truly do appreciate the warmth and kind words Smile

I've returned, and hopefully with a vengeance? I intend to get quite active around Balmung, and everything I mentioned in my original intro post still stands. Finn is out there, if you've got the need for a cheap snoop, affordable and possibly questionable info or a laugh and a drinking buddy from time to time she's available, as am I most evenings.

Cheers all HeartHeart

RE: Hey! - Faye - 11-07-2016

Hello there, welcome back! Big Grin

RE: Hey! - Thunderbolt300 - 11-07-2016

Hey there, and welcome back! Thumbsup

Can't offer a whole lot here off the top of my head with Kasi, but if something catches your eye, let me know!

RE: Hey! - SicketySix - 11-07-2016

Welcome back to the game!

Real life sucks sometime, yeah?

RE: Hey! - Blackwell - 11-10-2016

Thanks for the warm welcome and friendly words bbys Heart You all are wonderful!

RE: Hey! - Ruran - 11-10-2016

Hey hey, welcome back! *shakes fist at RL ridiculousness*