Hydaelyn Role-Players
(Not so) new to Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: (Not so) new to Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=12645)

(Not so) new to Balmung - Lorentz - 07-19-2015

Hello everyone!

I'm relatively new to the Final Fantasy Roleplaying scene, however I have RPed in WoW and SWTOR (Moon Guard and Lord Adraas/Ebon Hawk respectively) I have been playing on Balmung for a little over a month now so *waves* hello everyone!

EDIT: So a bit more about myself, I've been in the roleplaying scene for about 7 years now mostly in WoW, but I've done some RPs in settings such as Star Wars, Warhammer 40k and so on. In WoW I played in both Private servers as well as on retail. My main character being Andarion on Moon Guard. In Lord Addraas/Ebon Hawk my characters were Lorentz Damaris/Landrian Rivers so there's that!

I look forward to meeting new people here in Balmung and FFXIV!

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Lorie Bluteau - 07-19-2015

Hello there~ Welcome to the roleplay scene? ^^

If you ever find yourself bored, my little Suzume hangs out in the Drowning Wench a lot. She isn't one to initiate conversation, but will talk once you get her started. She watches people a lot. Sorry if she creeps on your character at any point. ^^;

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Lorentz - 07-19-2015

Thank you and I'll keep it in mind! so far I've found some pleasant RP in Ul'dah's quicksand!

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Lorie Bluteau - 07-19-2015

Ul'dah has a ton of roleplayers! So it's not too surprising. ^^
I've noticed a lot of folks are very kind and easy to roleplay with. I'm sure it'll be easy for you to find a whole bunch of roleplay~

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Faye - 07-19-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC!

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Jancis - 07-20-2015

Moon Guard! Lalalalalala~

That name sounds familiar. Pretty sure I remember seeing it around the High Home with the sun guard or something.

I was on Moon Guard for years as Iavasul, but never really got outside of role playing with a very small circle of friends. I invested a lot of time into PvE instead. Blush

A really nice community of creative role players have made their way onto Balmung so welcome aboard! With the expansion well on its way I see so many events and stories happening again so there's a lot to get involved in!

Welcome!

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Unnamed Mercenary - 07-20-2015

Hiya!

Welcome to the RPC! If you've got any questions about the site, its resources or game lore, don't hesitate to ask! Lots of friendly people here. Smile

RE: (Not so) new to Balmung - Lorentz - 07-20-2015

(07-20-2015, 10:55 AM)Jancis Wrote: Moon Guard! Lalalalalala~

That name sounds familiar. Pretty sure I remember seeing it around the High Home with the sun guard or something.

I was on Moon Guard for years as Iavasul, but never really got outside of role playing with a very small circle of friends. I invested a lot of time into PvE instead. Blush

A really nice community of creative role players have made their way onto Balmung so welcome aboard! With the expansion well on its way I see so many events and stories happening again so there's a lot to get involved in!

Welcome!

Thanks and you're correct! I have been a member of the Sunguard for like 2-3 about 3 years, and a lot of people that I've met in WoW have been joining the FF XIV community and a lot love the game, I certainly love it so far!