Hydaelyn Role-Players
Sargatanas Roleplayers - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Sargatanas Roleplayers (/showthread.php?tid=12702)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sargatanas Roleplayers - Kousagi - 07-25-2015

~{ Sargatanas-RP }~
[sup]Social, RPer Directory, Freeform RP[/sup]

An open directory for roleplayers on the Sargatanas server. We are few and far between, given most players go to Balmung or Gilgamesh, but for those who are on Sargatanas and want to connect with other players on the server who are open to RP, this linkshell serves as a directory of sorts.

There is no overarching theme or storyline at the moment, but LS-wide plots may be introduced in the future for members to partake in if they please. This all depends largely on how many people we can get in the LS. 

Hopefully this LS can get players to meet and share stories together! 

Just as well, we will have a presence on tumblr for those who keep track of the characters using tumblr blogs or for players who prefer to roleplay with text on their tumblr blogs or even on these forums.

~{ Joining, and, Seeking LS Captains! }~
[sup]Current Linkshell Master: Kid Zeal[/sup]

If you're interested in joining, leave a message on this thread and what time you'll be on so I can send you an invite! ^_^ 

Also, the LS is currently looking for people interested in being "LS Captains" -- pretty much those who can be on and invite others when I'm not around. So if you've got interest in that, make a note and I'll set you up with invite/kick privileges! 

~{ Acceptable Content & Ground Rules }~
[sup]First rule: Don't be an asshole.[/sup]

This group is intended to be LGBTQ+ friendly and welcoming of all players from every walk of life. Adult language and crass humor is accepted (and maybe encouraged, hurr) but try and keep it civil and steer clear of real-world hot subjects like politics where people could take offense. 

This game is meant to get away from all that drama, so let's keep things on topic (topic being Eorzea and the characters within.)

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - FallenVanguard - 07-26-2015

Hi there! Since Balmung is full like 24/7 and I really don't want to transfer any more characters over there (too much money :p) I've been thinking of making an alt on another server, if only so that this character starts off ready to rp rather than becoming an rp character halfway through (My main on Balmung is only level 41 lol still not done the MSQs).

So yes, a female Hyur named Evelynn Bradford will be happy to join Smile

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Marm - 07-28-2015

Mr. Marmalade would be delighted to join the other rp'ers in Sargatanas~
I'm on 17:00 CST

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - killergoalie - 07-29-2015

Just starting playing about 2 weeks ago. Used to play FFXI along time ago.  I would be interested in joining, usually on after 1900 EST.  Name is Kisho Uzuki.

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Sutraito Dawnstrike - 08-19-2015

Hello there! 

I am Sutraito Dawnstrike and I am interested in joining! I have two friends that may be interested as well!

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Tessatore - 08-25-2015

Hello! I'm interested in joining this as well. Smile

I'm rather new to FFXIV (but not MMOs) and have a couple people that will be joining me if everything works out. We're all veteran RPers from various formats (tabletop for them; mmo, forum, chat, etc. for myself) and looking to try find other like-minded individuals while NOT having to wait for open spots on Balmung or Gilgamesh!

My character name: Tessatore U'Frey
Online: Mon-Fri: after 18:00 CST or Sat-Sun: generally all day

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - sheepnomiko - 08-28-2015

Hi there. I'm interested in joining the LS. I started playing FFXIV: ARR about three weeks ago and I am looking to find other roleplayers on Sargatanas, if they exist. I am new to FFXIV, but not new to MMOs or RP in general. My two personas on Sargatanas are Sephora Sirenas and Keimo Sorata in the Free Company 16-Bit Heroes. I can be found on either characters usually during the day between 12pm-5pm Pacific time. Be well and hopefully see you soon in Eorzea.

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Empty Tone - 09-07-2015

I'm a long time player and roleplayer in FF XIV and am looking for a new start on a less populated and, hopefully, quieter server like Sargatanas. If this LS is still looking for recruits I'd be very interested in joining. My character is Saha Mahdi and I'm usually online in the morning and mid afternoon.

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - sheepnomiko - 09-10-2015

I will be online today from 12pm noon to 5pm Pacific time. I am still interested in joining the Linkshell and meeting other roleplayers on Sargatanas. Thanks!

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Yurika Yuzuka - 09-19-2015

Hey there! Me and a friend started playing FFXIV together on Sargatanas and have been RPing together for a while now, but would really like to find more people to RP with. We both have RP'd a lot in WoW, but this is our first foray into this game so hopefully we haven't done everything completely incorrectly. 

I'd love to be invited to this Linkshell or if anyone else just wants to start some RP please let me know! I'm on all the time on weekends and most afternoons/evenings so just shoot me a friend request or something at some point. My name in game is the same as here, Yurika Yuzuka.

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Kousagi - 09-19-2015

Hey all!! It's been a while and I haven't been on due to starting a college class that's eaten up a good chunk of my time! But I'm still interested in getting this Sargatanas roleplayers community up and running now that I see there are more people interested in it than I expected!

Tomorrow I'll be online from 2pm-4pm PST, Kid Zeal, and I'll definitely be sending out some linkshell invites to all those interested!

Because my time is so limited right now, I want to ask, does anyone want to volunteer to be something like a co-admin to this group, preferably someone who is on often?

Ideally, I'd like this group to have one co-admin from PST, one co-admin EST, and one co-admin from GMT (Europe) or somewhere around there for the European roleplayers on this server.

So reply back here if you are interested in being a co-admin!

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Kousagi - 09-19-2015

Okay, so quick update on the invites, I'm going to have to push the time back to like 6pm-8pm PST, some IRL things just cropped up and it'll be a short few hours delay. 

But 6pm-8pm, look up Kid Zeal and I'll be accepting invites and taking volunteers to be co-admins (to approve join requests and generally manage things since I'll be scarce around FFXIV until my current classes end in October~)

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - sheepnomiko - 09-19-2015

I'm online. Haven't found you yet. I'm also interested in being an admin. Hope to catch you soon. Big Grin

Oh, I haven't found you because I didn't see the update. Sorry about that!

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Vhanz - 10-20-2015

Me! Me! Me! Please! 

New ARR player! Old time RPer. I joined Sarg because good friends of mine are there but they don't really RP and I miss RPs! Friend and invite me gang, Vhanz Arcrest in game. 

- V

RE: Sargatanas Roleplayers - Elrekena - 11-07-2015

I'm sorta completely new too final fantasy 14, but I love to role play ^.^  a decently experienced girl in the arts of online rpgs though so Smile    My character's name is Sianan Elrekena. I would love to play with you guys, especially since the other servers are fuller than people on thanksgiving Sad   I'll be on from now most days of the week but especially anytime not between 9 to 2 in the middle of the day Tongue maybe...