Hydaelyn Role-Players
An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. (/showthread.php?tid=12746)

An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 07-27-2015

This is me shamelessly putting my writing and all that stuffs on a public forum for people to read if they give two shits about it, but I figured hell if I'm writing it, might as well have the balls to let others read it. Never know when someone might like it and become a fan. 

Some opening information - This is purely off topic to anything rp related (hence the place it's in) so therefore I don't expect to ever really get any significant replies or attention and really expect it to just be filled with me replying to it repeatedly like im talking to myself (lol). This thread is mainly purely for me to feel like I'm writing for an audience or something like that for when I am bored. Feedback however, should you read this and find something good/bad about it is always appreciated! As long as it isn't too dickish.  But really it's just a "hell if you want to read it why not? Go for it." Type thing. Anyway before I keep looking like a dumbass with my repetition to signify myself that I'm not begging for attention I'll get on with it. (I was hesitant about this for the longest)

The story is mainly original to me, with obvious references to mythology and all of that stuff. It's a reality I created from fantasy in my head (some of the names in the story have no literal definition and aren't even real words I like to think?) But it's nothing too superhuman. There's magic, of course. There's violence, (duh) and all that stuff to suit many interests. This story branches off the lore thread I made where I posted the original lore I created as well as other lore I didn't post and from common feedback I've received off other sites and real friends I'm told the concept is really good the further in the story goes. (This is the reboot though so I won't be posting already written chapters but will instead start off fresh.) Without further ado, I'd greatly appreciate the odd one word feedback or so if by some chance you do read it and have any feedback to give me. But other than that, if you read it you don't ever have to notify me you did. Just enjoy or something.

Without further ado, here's the first chapter. Also, the characters name is Aaron but he is in no way shape or form reminiscent of me or my final fantasy xiv character "Aaron" outside of maybe sarcasm?

Show Content

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 07-29-2015

Show Content

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 07-29-2015

Show Content

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 07-30-2015

Show Content

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - SM Nick - 07-30-2015

I gotta admit, dude. This story is giving me hard feels. Well done!

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 07-30-2015

It's a lot better than the initial version of the story I wrote that's for sure.

RE: An Off - Topic Story I'm writing. - Aaron - 08-02-2015

Show Content