Hydaelyn Role-Players
On Windy Meadows - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: On Windy Meadows (/showthread.php?tid=12773)

On Windy Meadows - Elaris - 07-30-2015

On Windy Meadows LS

Till Sea Swallows All, On Windy Meadows is an OOC linkshell for those whose ties are mostly bound to the La Noscea region. The goal of the LS is to provide an agency for a LF RP anywhere in this region for individuals and groups alike. My intent is to bring strangers together to hopefully help out one another with progressions of their character stories and just build general connections for those whom are on the search for it. Saeren Orbanis will also be providing a monthly RP event or two for those who might be interested from time to time to dungeon dive ICly, it is said that the free companies are always looking for work so I'm here to help provide & hopefully others may provide in time. The call for many capable adventurers to help keep the peace is at an all time high while the Maelstrom takes command overseas to keep the peace at Carteneau & Seal Rock. The LS is not just set up for Vylbrand citizens only but also for visitors that make frequent trips to the area so if you're interest, let me know!

Quote:" We must mend the rift the Calamity has reopened 'twixt pirate or Maelstrom, and stand fast with our adventurer brothers against the coming tempest! Mark ye well: A crew without unity is no crew at all - tis but a mass of drowned men. To me, then, brothers and sisters of the sea! Gather beneath the undying crimson standard and pledge me your strength, your skill, your wisdom! And with the guidance of the navigator, this great vessel of ours shall ride the waves till sea swallows all!

- Admiral Merlwyb Bloefhiswyn, 7th Umbral Era

Show Content

Guidelines:
Respect, please be kind enough to keep the peace!
No drama please, I will not hesitate to end it swiftly.

La Noscean Free Companies - Add yours to the lists!

Forged Axis - Voidsent slayers and Artifact hunters.
Mysterium, the Ivory Tower - Magical research and discovery.
Orbanis Society - Doman refugee organization.

----
----

Contacts:

I have many alts (look at my signature) and constantly switch between them so leave a msg here or a private msg if you wish for an invite. I check here daily so I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Skype is also an option private message me for it if you want it. 

- Elaris Strywin/Saeren Orbanis/Thyren Orbanis
- Orieldis Swift

Tonberry

RE: On Windy Meadows - Elaris - 09-02-2015

Updated!
Free company option is now available however the linkshell is still top priority for recruitment. Have any questions? feel free to send me a private message or leave a reply here!

Thumbsup

RE: On Windy Meadows - FreelanceWizard - 09-02-2015

Sure, I'd love an invite. Increasing RP in Vylbrand is always something I want to see. Smile

Also, you can feel free to add Mysterium, the Ivory Tower to your list of La Noscean FCs. Our theme is magical research and discovery. We're based out of Limsa Lominsa and spend a fair amount of time there, though most of the Wizards travel fairly widely.

RE: On Windy Meadows - Elaris - 09-02-2015

(09-02-2015, 12:43 PM)FreelanceWizard Wrote: Sure, I'd love an invite. Increasing RP in Vylbrand is always something I want to see. Smile

Also, you can feel free to add Mysterium, the Ivory Tower to your list of La Noscean FCs. Our theme is magical research and discovery. We're based out of Limsa Lominsa and spend a fair amount of time there, though most of the Wizards travel fairly widely.

Added your FC to the list, I'll be on the lookout for ya! Smile

RE: On Windy Meadows - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-03-2015

Look forward to seeing some fellow La Noscean folk. I've taken to keeping a little log of familiar names, in case I see them about Limsa and vicinity. Feel free to wave if you like.

RE: On Windy Meadows - Killerwing - 10-04-2015

Hello, would it be possible to ask for an invite to this linkshell, if it is active? Mainly since my character lives around Vylbrad, it would be nice to have an easier time being able to RP with people in La Noscea. Smile

Character's name is Tatsumi Hanateru, as indicated on the profile next to the post.

RE: On Windy Meadows - Elaris - 10-04-2015

Of course , I'll be on the lookout for you! Smile

RE: On Windy Meadows - ɴᴘᴄ - 11-03-2015

If Elaris approves, Orieldis Swift may also be contacted for invites. She's most active in Limsa proper, Outer La Noscea, and Moraby Bay.