Hydaelyn Role-Players
Attention mina nyaa~!! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Attention mina nyaa~!! (/showthread.php?tid=12799)

Pages: 1 2

Attention mina nyaa~!! - kanpan - 08-02-2015

Moshi moshi~ ^^ I'm a 19 yr old girl from England looking to make some friends to just keepu this lonely neko company~ :c I'm also always open for RP mew ^^!!I'm a fairly new player and i'm currently lvl 27 and haven't really got into the community yet cri~ :c If you wanna talk more and possibly play with me feel free to add me on steam or find me scurrying around ingamuuu~! ;o that's all i guess ps. pls love me >w<
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kanpanya (drop me an add if you wanna talk some more it's the easiest way to get to know me and hopefully we'll share some great memories in Eorzea!:3)

That's me signing out sayonara mina~^_^!ChocoboHeart

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Threndual - 08-02-2015

The Kawaii text is strong with this one.

However I am Welsh and you are English so unfortunately that makes you my enemy.

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Hyakki - 08-02-2015

Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - kanpan - 08-02-2015

Fuyukai desuu kyaaa~ >///< i think welsh people are bestuu pls y-you take that back onionyii sama! *˘︶˘*)/.。.:*♡

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Threndual - 08-02-2015

Speaking as a guy who is actively learning the Japanese language for a career. Even I'm struggling to understand what half of those words even mean x3

P.S. If your looking for a FC The Kindred is a very good EU time based one that should suit just fine, 'tis the one I'm in and it's great fun.

(08-02-2015, 09:07 AM)Threndual Wrote: Speaking as a guy who is actively learning the Japanese language for a career. Even I'm struggling to understand what half of those words even mean x3

P.S. If your looking for a FC The Kindred is a very good EU time based one that should suit just fine, 'tis the one I'm in and it's great fun.

thankchhhuu~ o3o i will make make sure to check it out <3~^_^

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Hyakki - 08-02-2015

Please cease this gibberish, you're triggering me.(welcome to the RPC, you'll fit in perfectly)

(08-02-2015, 09:04 AM)Mamushi Wrote: Im looking for a bento box, it cant be pinku (thats japanese for pink) or any girl color. It has to be of 2 or more kotoba (thats japanese for 2 compartments) and has be be chibi (small) sized. And has to be really kawaii (cute). Also It has to be about 10-20 bux. And you have to post pics of it first (i want to make shure it's kawaii [cute]). And it would be nice if it came with matching chopstick holder (WITH chopsticks). OH! and it CANNOT have any cartoon pictures, or be made out of plastic. It has to be made of ceramic, or something like that. Also it would be nice if it was made in japan. and not in china or corea (korea) or whatever. I have found a bento box similar to the one im describing in e-bay, but it was 1 kotoba, and i dont want my gohan (rice) to touch my other things (it can get wet and i would not like that, plus 2 compartments looks more kawaii)

Psstttt sempai if chu hmu i could hook you up one of those kohai-chan accumalates a huggeeee amout in her pantsu drawer nyaa~ ^^ mew

(08-02-2015, 09:12 AM)Mamushi Wrote: Please cease this gibberish, you're triggering me.

LOL I DIDN'T MEAN TO TRIGGER YOU I'M SORRY *HIDES*

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Nirri - 08-02-2015

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hey. Welcome?

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Meena - 08-02-2015

[Image: tumblr_ljc7nd8b2P1qbjyfjo1_500.gif]
Welcome to the community. A lot of people here like anime too.

I however dont even know the name of this character, but, she came up when i searched 'anime welcome gif'
man i'm good at google.

^^ I'd recommend checking out the off topic section for some anime threads if you're interested in that. And if you have any questions regarding lore well, the forums are the way to go.

Have fun!! see you in Eorzea.

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Cato - 08-02-2015

Well, you're certainly enthusiastic! Welcome aboard!

Thxguysss~! c:

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Faye - 08-02-2015

Well, this is a thing. Welcome.

RE: Attention mina nyaa~!! - Warren Castille - 08-02-2015

Welcome to the RPC! I think I speak for all of us when I say who the fuck is mina?