Hydaelyn Role-Players
Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! (/showthread.php?tid=12830)

Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - MomoDeary - 08-04-2015

If interested, email me at [email protected] <3

General:
  • Be prepared to pay after seeing the “final stage WIP” (A work in progress that give you the general idea of the color / pose / feeling of the image)
  • You will get a high resolution png. Most images will be published online unless you ask me not to!
  • The commissions are for personal use ONLY! Email me if you wish to negotiate sales interests or art book projects.
  • Please send reference images or a very detailed description of your characters!! I don’t need stories, just personality/pose ideas/appearance/etc.
  • Because of work/life and personal projects I may be slow at times. If you do not wish to continue the commission do to financial reasons, we can hold it off to the side until you want to continue  If you don’t like the way it’s turning out, you’re free to trash it! No hard feelings!! <3 Commissions should take no longer than a month from start to finish, but I can’t always promise that!
  • Prices are in US dollars.
  • Depending on the work (eg: something that doesn’t really fit under these categories) pricing can be negotiated  I charge by amount of work and time, roughly.
  • Payment via paypal ONLY. PAYPAL FEES ARE INCLUDED IN PRICES!
  • ALL WORKS ARE STILL MY OWN! I maintain the right to publish works. I will not sell your characters without your permission!!
  • You can edit/color your commission and repost any way you’d like, just please credit back to the original! 

18+ Mention!! Only click the link if you are os 18 years of age or older! <3
>> All information regarding NSFW commissions are HERE~ <<
  • straight up smut. Not just simple nudity. 
  • Similar rules apply to both commission info sheets
  • Prices are slightly higher
What I WILL draw:
  • Original characters and fan art are both completely fine!
  • All sorts of poses and angles are great if you ask for them! I could use the practice for weirder ones, so they may not be perfect!!
  • Other people’s OCs for presents/etc. as long as they would normally be okay with it!
  • All sorts of creatures! If I haven’t drawn it and it’s extremely weird, forgive me if it isn’t perfect! <3
  • Weapons/drugs/gore/diseased beings/guts I’m fine with most things :^) I probably won’t post it in my portfolio for obvious reasons.  <3
What I DO NOT draw, so please don’t ask:
  • Mecha / engines / complex machinery (Cyborgs are fine!!!)
  • Automobiles
  • Sexual content with minors (lalafel are cool) / illegal/violent sexual acts
  • Hateful or insulting images of real people / other people’s characters
  • Pairings that I do not feel comfortable drawing…  Sorry guys, but I have a right to not include things I don’t like in my portfolio.
  • I will not dramatically lighten trademarked character’s skin to suit your personal desires. I will draw all trademarked characters in the skin tone I SEE FIT to them. Once again, this is my portfolio and image you’re buying in to.

I reserve the right to decline a commission if I’m not comfortable with the content of the request. It has yet to happen, but I can never be too sure <3

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Miniature/chibi -stylized characters
[Image: tumblr_inline_moazyzIPnX1ql5ko9.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_mzf1joGwhJ1ql5ko9.png] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx47avXoC1ql5ko9_500.jpg]

LINED-  $12.67 per single character commission 

COLORED- $31.20 per single character commission 

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

Semi-realistic characters Portrait sketches/lined

[Image: tumblr_inline_ni1g3lmLqW1ql5ko9.jpg]  [Image: co__aly_by_momo_deary-d92ytes.png] [Image: co__airaka_by_momo_deary-d92ytfy.png] [Image: co__a_es_by_momo_deary-d9382p2.png][Image: 6318a469f210248ff3edf4d8d674dfc2-d9382p9.png][Image: co__masu_by_momo_deary-d92yten.png] [Image: co__khale_by_momo_deary-d92ytf2.png] [Image: co__tayn_by_momo_deary-d92ytgc.png] [Image: co__jali_by_momo_deary-d92tg6q.png] [Image: co__arshavan_by_momo_deary-d92tg87.png]

Lined or sketched is entirely up to your aesthetic preference. The prices remain the same! 

$20.91 - shoulders
$29.15 - waistline
  • Flat rates, no matter the amount of detail!
  • Simple/flat colors FREE if it’s first-time art of OC

———————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Semi-realistic characters line art

[Image: tumblr_inline_naqbmoRRF91ql5ko9.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_ni1fxjAO881ql5ko9.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2phMtdA1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_ni1gg4hwAc1ql5ko9.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2lsgBEB1ql5ko9_500.jpg][Image: tumblr_inline_ni1gfydVnZ1ql5ko9.png]  

PARTIAL BODY - $29.15 (same as portrait waistline)

PARTIAL 2 CHARACTERS INTERACTING- $41.50

FULL BODY - $36.35 per single character
  • +$18.85 per interacting character
  • Simple/flat colors FREE if it’s first-time art of OC

Character Sheet / Outfit Sheet

[Image: tumblr_inline_nrx3tfdOmC1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx3tjjIBw1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: qvPhp33.png]

$93.00

Includes
  • 1 main pose
  • 3 expressions
  • and a prop, close-up, etc.
OR
  • 1 main outfit 
  • 3 alternative outfits

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Colored Bust

[Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2fjuDow1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2fpeofD1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2hqYxag1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2huvvjM1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx2j0UjNz1ql5ko9_500.jpg]

Shoulders - $72.40
Waistline/elbows - $93.00 

Semi-realistic color

[Image: co__maiku_by_momo_deary-d8r2m4l.png] [Image: co__plush_by_momo_deary-d8vev08.png] [Image: co__lyra_starfall_by_momo_deary-d8orid5.png] [Image: co__good_spirits_by_momo_deary-d8rsl5i.png] [Image: co__roslyn_by_momo_deary-d85s9je.png] [Image: co__eyes_like_fireflies_by_momo_deary-d7umwva.png] [Image: co__night_elf_by_momo_deary-d7t1rs0.png] [Image: co__dahlia_poenari_by_momo_deary-d7pjqzv.png]

Full Body - [b]$93.00 - $206.28 per single character (negotiable due to styles)

[/b]
  • Extra characters - +$46.65 - $93.00 (negotiable due to styles)

Price range dependent on

• Painting/design style (some people prefer something simplistic)
  • outfit complexity (armor, high detailed patterns, etc)
  • simple background inclusion

[b]————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Current SPECIALS~

[/b]
  • Good deals on specific styles or designs! Great for gifts
  • Updated seasonally for holidays and such~

[b]Mermaid portraits

[Image: tumblr_inline_nrx4n4o9GH1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx4n2TWnc1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx4np7JZe1ql5ko9_500.jpg] [Image: tumblr_inline_nrx4nxGSGF1ql5ko9_500.jpg] 

$51.80
[/b]
  • Send me a selfie + tell me your favorite sea creature and colors, I do the rest
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If interested, email me at [email protected] <3

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - Alothia - 08-04-2015

Seriously, ya'll. You know you want to. Go. Do it.

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - Moonlit - 08-04-2015

Bewteeful!

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - Nova Rose - 08-04-2015

Do eet!

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - DeathGodSkeith - 08-09-2015

hopefully i have enough money before u close down your commissions

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - MomoDeary - 08-10-2015

(08-04-2015, 01:36 AM)Moonlit Wrote: Bewteeful!
Thankuu!!!! :'3

RE: Momo-Deary commissions OPEN! - MomoDeary - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 02:59 PM)DeathGodSkeith Wrote: hopefully i have enough money before u close down your commissions
I will be open for a while so nooo rush! ; u;