Hydaelyn Role-Players
Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions open Circumstantially]. (/showthread.php?tid=12850)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Booked up for Commissions!]. - Berrod Armstrong - 12-22-2015

All done with #2! Osric, Franz and Nero in the skimps! This one was fun to do LOL. 

Show Content

On to sketching #3!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Booked up for Commissions!]. - Berrod Armstrong - 02-09-2016

ALRIGHT THEN. It's been a rough couple months and I'm finally back on the drawing horse again. I'm continuing the commission list and will be contacting folks on it as needed. For those of you who I have kept waiting, I sincerely apologize. I needed to get my drawing mojo back after having a creative crisis due to my dad's death -- it hasn't been easy, but I think I'm okay now, and after some warmup doodles, I'm fired up and ready to go again. Thank you guys for your patience, and I'll be in touch!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Booked up for Commissions!]. - McBeefâ„¢ - 02-09-2016

(02-09-2016, 08:37 PM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: ALRIGHT THEN. It's been a rough couple months and I'm finally back on the drawing horse again. I'm continuing the commission list and will be contacting folks on it as needed. For those of you who I have kept waiting, I sincerely apologize. I needed to get my drawing mojo back after having a creative crisis due to my dad's death -- it hasn't been easy, but I think I'm okay now, and after some warmup doodles, I'm fired up and ready to go again. Thank you guys for your patience, and I'll be in touch!
Sorry for your loss.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Booked up for Commissions!]. - plumsamurai - 02-09-2016

I hope you get your drawing mojo going again! (I'm still always available if you need someone to talk to).

One day, we should do an art trade if you're up for it (though Val isn't exactly a bara)
ps. I am also stalking your dA account now.

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Booked up for Commissions!]. - Berrod Armstrong - 03-18-2016

Sigh. Okay, this sucks, but here it goes. 

I don't think I'll be able to pick up on this thread. I've tried several times, but there's a huge block there. I don't like airing my dirty laundry, so I'll just say that I've been experiencing some personal issues when it comes to taking up this list again. I'm drawing again, and I'm happy about that, but I'm very much unable to continue here. I could always force myself, but I don't think it would be fair to those who were interested -- the quality would be very much sub par.

I'm terribly sorry to have kept you all waiting, and thanks for the overwhelming support from those of you who have been aware of what's been going on. I'll contact everyone on the list personally with my apologies; the commissions here will now be closed indefinitely -- I'll be taking one or two once in a while when I feel passionate about it. 

--Berry

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Edgar - 03-18-2016

If your heart's not in it, don't worry about it. Nobody's going to force you to continue. Take it easy, alright?

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - McBeefâ„¢ - 03-18-2016

It's all cool friend.

Hang in there!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 07-01-2016

[Image: what_s_in_the_bags_of_berrod_armstrong_b...a4xsgp.png]

My take on the 'What's in the Bags of the Warrior of Light?' meme that's been going around. Granted, this is the stuff he usually lugs around. If he's travelling, he packs a bit more of course! I'm so happy with this -- I've wanted one since I first saw the meme, and decided that I had the ability to make one -- SO I DID. No regrets AT ALL!

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 07-01-2016

[Image: berrod_armstrong___half_body_shaded_by_b...a4xnw6.png]
Realized I never posted the finished version of this! It's hella old too LOL. Ah well.

[Image: cel_shaded_armstrong_by_berrodarmstrong-da4xnps.png]
Tried cel shading. Needs some work, but I like how FAST it is!

[Image: bo_blackburn___redesign_by_berrodarmstrong-da8bu12.png]

Decided to dedicate my warmup before commission work to a redesign of Winebaud Blackburn/Bo Blackburn! Took him back to his Highlander roots and have a bit of a tie in prepared to explain his Roegadyn appearance. No, it wasn’t fantasia. Either way, Musky Pirate Dad is back to what he originally was, and it makes me happy!

[Image: show_me_what_you_got__by_berrodarmstrong-da8gyc4.jpg]
I've gotten really fond of these blue lined sketches. More of Berrod! I think I've drawn more of him than I have of any other one of the characters I've played. IT'S SO MUCH FUN.

[Image: sketchpage_by_berrodarmstrong-d9wa9ke.jpg]
[Image: sketchspressions___berrod_by_berrodarmst...9xtkhd.jpg]
[Image: bones_jakku_by_berrodarmstrong-da3usf8.png]
Sketchesssssss

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-08-2016

Er-- so...most of my work is NSFW now because I am trash and well, it sells! I'll still try to post here when I can though! I mean...! Some of it's safe...

...if I crop...

...and remove the fluids layer maybe...

...jesus what have i become

RE: Berrod's Baratastic Brawlyscrawls [Commissions Closed Indefinitely]. - Zoetrooper - 09-10-2016

(09-08-2016, 09:26 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Er-- so...most of my work is NSFW now because I am trash and well, it sells! I'll still try to post here when I can though! I mean...! Some of it's safe...

...if I crop...

...and remove the fluids layer maybe...

...jesus what have i become

It's ok Berrod. I kinda delve in that place too. And then I'm all "Should I post this? Will people find it? I hope people don't find it..."

I love your work though. I loved drawing musculature too, so it is fun to see someone draw the beefcakes. MUSCLE EVERYWHERE.