Hydaelyn Role-Players
Batting for the Other Team! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Batting for the Other Team! (/showthread.php?tid=12858)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - cuideag - 08-06-2015

I bat for both teams as well cause really, everybody's cute. My favorites, though?

1. Haurchefant. He may not be as pretty as Aymeric but I'm perfectly ok with him and his weird hair and his weird nose. It's his heart that matters the most and boy howdy if he doesn't have the sweetest one of all...!

2. Yda. Who doesn't like a gal who could kick their butt and be an absolute cutie patootie while doing it?

3. Merlwyb. She definitely has her flaws but she is Queen of the Femroes and I love me some femroes.

4. Cid. I love grumpy (possibly?) older guys ok??? Also, beard. BEARD.

5. Raubhan. Bonus points for Highlander, bonus points for dark skinned. He doesn't do a lot for me with his personality but he sure is nice to look at.

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Kage - 08-06-2015

I already bat for the lesbians so starting with them.

I love me Yda. I also loved
Show Content
. Merlwyb is hot. Femroe yas <3 Then, last but not least, Hilda. Oh Hilda ~!

Who I may go both ways for?
Haucherfant.
Pipin

For Kage:
Love is love. Kage has no prejudices against race or gender. Well, Au Ra. Maybe. He doesn't know any and they're so foreign and weird. Who are they?!
So... he crushes on all. Pipin omg. Papashan might be old but...!!!!! But the Sultana...! He might also have a crush on Momodi too. he likes some of the Brass Blades but most of them have been meh about Kage so..

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Manari - 08-06-2015

As a completely straight male I have a hard time coming up with any male NPC I'd switch teams for... certainly not Thancred. Neither one of us would switch teams.

I can't stand Haurchefant's voice. It's so grating and annoying. Aymeric is cool guy I guess but I really can't stand male Elezen as a whole.

I have no idea! Maybe that male Miqo'te from the Crystal Tower storyline? He looked pretty girly.

Yeah I'm pretty stumped on this one.

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - 13uddy - 08-06-2015

Jandelaine might be too obvious an answer, but you have to admit he's pretty.  Maybe Wymond from Ul'dah?

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Cato - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 12:09 PM)Manari Wrote: I can't stand Haurchefant's voice.  It's so grating and annoying.  

My partner and I both feel the same way. It's good to know we're not alone!

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Aaron - 08-06-2015

Also even though I'm completely straight I will admit,

I'd probably tell G'raha Tia if I were a chick I'd consider.

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - -no longer matters- - 08-06-2015

(08-05-2015, 05:42 PM)Reiner Dorn Wrote: Pipin. Nuff said
Yeah so much this.. Dat flowing luscious mane!
Or Raubahn, I dunno he looks like he'd hurt me and that kind of intrigues me.... Don't judge!

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Hyakki - 08-06-2015

Mother Miounne.

She is Grdania's Haurchefant.Heart

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - A'kos Saiyal - 08-08-2015

Can't really say since I'm only into women, but if there was anyone, it would probably be Aymeric, dude is hot. Straight or no I never had a problem saying a guy looked attractive or not. Men should appreciate each other more I feel, but that's off topic.

Special mention goes toHaurchefant,
Show Content

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Elaris - 08-08-2015

Eep, Yes I do have a few i would bat for. My female characters would totally go for Hilda, Merlwyb, & Ellie from the Hildibrand questlines. My males characters would go for Nero Tol Scaeva, Aymeric, and well... all my characters would be totally be with Nero Tol Scaeva if it was possible!

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Miko Shiroi - 08-11-2015

Well - as someone with a girlfriend - I already bat for the other team, but there are a few ladies and men that I find attractive.

Females: Hilda, Ysayle
Males: Aymeric, Haurchefant, G'raha Tia, Alphinaud (perhaps if he was older, though), Jacke

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - MilanaMina - 08-16-2015

I'm strictly heterosexual, but if I had to choose.

Yda.

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Volk - 08-16-2015

There are several men in FFXIV who are attractive:
  • Nero Tol Scaeva - maybe there is something wrong with me but this villain was fantastic Blush [Image: tumblr_msq8ztM79N1sgkbs4o2_500.png]
  • Estinien really did things for me both before and after 3.0
  • Ya ya how can I not say Aymeric, but. . .
    Show Content

(08-16-2015, 06:39 AM)MilanaMina Wrote: I'm strictly heterosexual, but if I had to choose.

Yda.

I would have to agree. Yda just always seemed to make me smile when she popped up in the story. Also, I went back and watched some cutscenes from 1.0 and she and Papalymo were like super heroes ! It was a lot of fun to watch.

[Image: Yda_NPC_Render_2.jpg]

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - Roe Dad - 08-16-2015

I am on the Lesbian side and I like Merlwyb. pretty simple stuff. I would only switch for a male Elezen but I haven't seen any I like.

RE: Batting for the Other Team! - O'hteco - 08-16-2015

While it might be best to define West as Pansexual, she doesn't tend to be swooned much by men. However, there are a few:

Hey
[Image: h6lWMX9.jpg]
Hotties
[Image: uHrw0Ra.jpg]
sup with you boy
[Image: 18Kd5Eq.jpg]

also this is the image on the wall across from her bed. More of a joke than anything. Sorry Sultana.

[Image: nRUjBtE.jpg]