Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maelstrom Command - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maelstrom Command (/showthread.php?tid=12900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Maelstrom Command - Sebastian - 08-23-2016

(08-22-2016, 12:20 AM)MoenMoen Wrote:
(08-21-2016, 09:13 PM)Sebastian Wrote: I've been looking for something like this since Faolan joined the Maelstrom ICly Big Grin I went ahead and filled out the character sheet!

Huzzah! Moogle Ojene Suinuet will keep an eye out for you tonight. If we miss you tonight, then we'll watch for you throughout the week. Thanks for the sheet!

Thank you! I usually get off work at around 8 PM EST so I should be available after 8 PM every day c:

RE: Maelstrom Command - Killerwing - 08-25-2016

Hello! I had been interested by this LS when I first saw about it on tumblr, and I was wondering if I could join.

My playtime at the moment is a bit wonky, but I can probably be online at specific times if requested for invitations.

RE: Maelstrom Command - Tray'Ju - 08-28-2016

Hello!

Saw the link and sent a profile in.

Think what you all are trying is awesome! Big Grin

RE: Maelstrom Command - Caska Thorne - 08-28-2016

I totally have a character (Caska Thorne) that I've been wanting to get into something like this. Legit. Oh man I'm so excited.

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 09:21 PM)Ququraji Wrote: I totally have a character (Caska Thorne) that I've been wanting to get into something like this. Legit. Oh man I'm so excited.

Huzzah! Fill out a character sheet! Big Grin

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 08-28-2016

Updated the top post in here to be a "weekly updates" post! Added our accomplishments from the last two weeks to the top of that post. Big Grin

RE: Maelstrom Command - Caska Thorne - 08-28-2016

(08-28-2016, 10:02 PM)MoenMoen Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 09:21 PM)Ququraji Wrote: I totally have a character (Caska Thorne) that I've been wanting to get into something like this. Legit. Oh man I'm so excited.

Huzzah! Fill out a character sheet! Big Grin

Oh I totally have! I'll be refilling my game time tomorrow! I should definitely be around then yiss.

RE: Maelstrom Command - Aevanathema - 08-29-2016

Hey hey! I just applied for my character, Y'raht Tia.

Can't wait to hear from you lot!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Diskwrite - 08-31-2016

I'm keeping an eye out for you lot, but feel free to poke me if you see me first. <3

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 09-17-2016

Recruitment is closed until Tuesday, October 11 so that we can catch up on some OOC tasks!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Ranpuff - 10-01-2016

I just have to say, I'm BLOWN AWAY by the level of detail and organization in your guys' FC! I took some time to take a peek at your FC house in the mist and it brought a tear to my eye. Cry

If my native Limsan ever decides try try and be strong enough to join the Maelstrom, I'd love to sign up! When recruitment is open, o'course. Tongue

Again, REALLY well done and I can't wait to see more of you folks in action!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Madda - 10-06-2016

If you guys are still opening recruitment doors this month, I'm certainly putting in an application as soon as you're open!

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 10-07-2016

(10-01-2016, 11:52 AM)Ranpuff Wrote: I just have to say, I'm BLOWN AWAY by the level of detail and organization in your guys' FC! I took some time to take a peek at your FC house in the mist and it brought a tear to my eye. Cry

If my native Limsan ever decides try try and be strong enough to join the Maelstrom, I'd love to sign up! When recruitment is open, o'course. Tongue

Again, REALLY well done and I can't wait to see more of you folks in action!

D'awww, thank you! If you like the organization that you've seen so far, just wait until I'm finished with the final touches after our little OOC break, here!

Even if you don't decide to join up as a Maelstrom recruit, perhaps we could still RP some stuff together. I'll be opening up an event request form for outsiders to submit event ideas that they'd like some IC Maelstrom assistance with – for personal story lines, FC stories etc. We're here to help, ICly. So, stay tuned! Big Grin

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 10-07-2016

(10-06-2016, 02:39 AM)Madda Wrote: If you guys are still opening recruitment doors this month, I'm certainly putting in an application as soon as you're open!

We sure are! So far, we're right on track for re-opening recruitment on Tuesday, October 11. It's possible that we may need another day or so, but if that's the case, I'll update the front page here and send out another tumblr update.

Our goal is to get all of the backend OOC structure complete and the IC Units established before re-opening so that we can get all new recruits into the IC structure of things quickly and easily!

So, stay tuned!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Nonoko - 10-11-2016

Hi there.  Posted an application for the LS.  Will keep an eye out for you guys in game.