Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maelstrom Command - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Maelstrom Command (/showthread.php?tid=12900)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Maelstrom Command - Mewmeowpow - 10-11-2016

(Not quite sure how this website works so hopefully I'm doing this right!) Just signed up on google under Trust Vertu- super excited to possibly be a part of <<FLEET>> Roleplay!

RE: Maelstrom Command - Flarp - 10-11-2016

Throwing my hat in the ring too. Submitted a form, probably best to contact me via discord. If by some miracle you're able to respond today I'll be afk until around 11 pm eastern but otherwise I should have a fast enough response.

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 10-11-2016

Recruitment is, once again, open! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Please note that we are NOT accepting Freelancers at this time – only Enlisted Maelstrom soldiers.

RE: Maelstrom Command - KosmicKaz - 10-12-2016

My friend told me about you guys opening recruitment since she knows I RP a Maelstrom soldier. I looked over the details of your LS and it all looks really good. I've sent in an application, so here's hoping! Big Grin

RE: Maelstrom Command - H.H. - 10-14-2016

o blyat, maybe now I can do something in Limsa Lominsa other than idle. Glad to see something like this come up, always wanted to get more into Maelstrom roleplay.

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 10-15-2016

(10-12-2016, 11:24 PM)KosmicKaz Wrote: My friend told me about you guys opening recruitment since she knows I RP a Maelstrom soldier. I looked over the details of your LS and it all looks really good. I've sent in an application, so here's hoping! Big Grin

Beauty! We'll keep an eye out for you in game and see if we can catch each other to get you in this weekend. Look for Ojene Suinuet or Sylbfohc Ostulmsyn!

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 10-15-2016

(10-14-2016, 06:29 AM)H.H. Wrote: o blyat, maybe now I can do something in Limsa Lominsa other than idle. Glad to see something like this come up, always wanted to get more into Maelstrom roleplay.

Thanks, friend! We're glad to be here. o7

RE: Maelstrom Command - Aysun - 10-17-2016

Submitting an application. :3

RE: Maelstrom Command - Leggerless - 10-17-2016

I feel the need to advert this group more.

MAELSTROM COMMAND

We don't make you strong. We make you Maelstrong.

RE: Maelstrom Command - Blythe - 10-24-2016

I'll definitely keep an eye on this. Unfortunately, my character probably fits under freelancer the easiest (being primarily a researcher and all). I could finagle it a bit, but it might not work. :< 

I still would love to come and join your events and everything if that's alright! <3

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 01-07-2017

After a 2 month break for the holidays, we are back! And recruitment is open!

Join us, join usssss...

RE: Maelstrom Command - Zinneera - 01-20-2017

Good evening,

Hello fellow Maelstrom Roleplayers. I just wished to get into further contact with you all. I am currently not looking to JOIN your company but merely keep in contact with you lot for further correspondence. 

ICly I am known as Commander Zinneera Glacfystwyn Yukikuma of the 23rd Limsa Lominsa Internal Affairs and Civil Subjugation Division, The 'Octagonal 23rd'. We primarily handle documentation of all internal affairs of the city-state as well as import/exportation, ship routes, supply lines, mission reports, the likes (Think of my RP as the boring bureaucracy behind the action).

Again, just wishing to get into contact with you lot, perhaps tag into your LS as well in case you guys ever wish for a paper pusher desk clerk or the aid of the 23rd. 

You can contact me In-game at by PMing: Zinneera Yukikuma (or mailing I suppose).

I hope this isn't imposing on anything! Cheers.

RE: Maelstrom Command - MoenMoen - 01-30-2017

(01-20-2017, 07:50 PM)Zinneera Wrote: ...primarily handle documentation of all internal affairs of the city-state as well as import/exportation, ship routes, supply lines, mission reports, the likes (Think of my RP as the boring bureaucracy behind the action).

Again, just wishing to get into contact with you lot, perhaps tag into your LS as well in case you guys ever wish for a paper pusher desk clerk or the aid of the 23rd.

*slides in* Did someone say boring bureaucracy RP?? We love that stuff! Big Grin

Yes, please – I would love to add you to the LS. People don't have to be a member of the FC or even in Sylb's specific Levy in order to join. Our primary goal is to connect all Maelstrom dedicated RPers together. So, come on in! The water is fine.

Would you be willing to fill out a Character sheet for your character? http://tinyurl.com/mc-ffxiv-join

RE: Maelstrom Command - Kels - 02-04-2017

I submitted a character, K'ahriah Fystwyn. I would like to be in the fc as well if possible, thanks ♥

Please contact me on the submitted discord for questions or concerns.

RE: Maelstrom Command - Mhasoeya Byrtzirnwyn - 02-05-2017

Hi !

I submitted my character Mhasoeya Byrtzirnwyn, and I've contacted Ojene Suinuet in game !

Feel free to contact me in-game or by message on the forum !