Hydaelyn Role-Players
An amiable smile - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: An amiable smile (/showthread.php?tid=12914)

An amiable smile - Liebestraum - 08-09-2015

*polietly bows his head, bringing his right hand to his chest and tucking his left behind his back as was customary in the house he was trained in*

Hello all, I am so pleased to be able to introduce myself. I truly hope I'm not overstepping bounds or coming across too bold. It's simply my nature. With regard to myself, I am a former servant of the House of Urumet. More specifically I was personal retainer to The Lord's eldest son, Aruktai. Regrettably, and through circumstances I am not at liberty to disclose, my master was cast out of his noble home. 
I naturally followed, but now find myself in a most nebulous situation. 

OOC-
Hi hi! I'm Rylan and I'm new to these forums. I'm not new to ffxiv but haven't tried any of the rp. Until recently, I wasn't aware of this community. But to be fair, I didn't really look either haha Big Grin 
My friend and I transferred to balmung recently, and while I am interested in rp he is less into it. His character is still part of my story however, his is the basis of my characters former master. I confess I still need a lot of help with lore, which I try to stay true to always. If I do post anything that conflicts with the lore, please tell me. Smile
I don't know how to introduce properly on here, so if I have left out anything, please tell me. Ask any questions also, I am looking forward to a lot of rp and friends I hope! ^.^

RE: An amiable smile - Liebestraum - 08-09-2015

27 views and 0 replies, looks like I make a /great/ first impression eh? Lol Tongue 
Oh well, good to meet you all anyways.

*slinks back into the shadows* Wink

RE: An amiable smile - Aya - 08-09-2015

I've had the good fortune to RP with a similar character, and he is a lot of fun! [In other words, I think its a good and interesting character concept!]

Good luck and welcome to Balmung :-]

RE: An amiable smile - Faye - 08-09-2015

Hello there, welcome, Rylan!

RE: An amiable smile - Liebestraum - 08-10-2015

(08-09-2015, 10:25 PM)Aya Wrote: I've had the good fortune to RP with a similar character, and he is a lot of fun! [In other words, I think its a good and interesting character concept!]

Good luck and welcome to Balmung :-]
Thank you kindly Smile I hope this character will be as fun.

(08-09-2015, 10:28 PM)Faye Wrote: Hello there, welcome, Rylan!
Thank you very much Smile

RE: An amiable smile - As'elena - 08-10-2015

Welcome to Balmung! Hope to be seeing you around someday!

(08-10-2015, 07:36 AM)Maariya Wrote: Welcome to Balmung! Hope to be seeing you around someday!
Thank you very much Smile I hope to see you around also