Hydaelyn Role-Players
New and LF RP on Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New and LF RP on Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=12980)

Pages: 1 2

New and LF RP on Balmung! - Mina Rhaal - 08-13-2015

Hi there, I'm new to the game (I just started when Heavensward released) and I'm having a blast. What a fun game and a great community. I've only done some minor RP so far (I've been busy leveling), but I'd like to start doing more. 

I have a list of my FFXIV RP characters on my tumblr, but I'm mostly interested in contacts for my main, a midlander named Mina Keatley. 

A bard and adventurer, Mina lives in Gridania. She's an outgoing character who will talk to anyone, hang out in taverns, go on adventures--perfect for all kinds of RP. Let me know if you're interested in setting something up; I don't know many RPers and am eager to start.

Slowly I'll get around to creating a wiki and such, but I wanted to say hi!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-13-2015

Hello there! :) I'm in the same boat (joined the game around the time of Heavensward's release, etc), soooo... I'll keep an eye out for you!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Alderique - 08-15-2015

Good luck with the wiki! They can be super helpful in getting people to engage with you, and learn a little more about your character.

My character has a history in Gridania when he was a child and a teenager, but visits from time to time, and may be visiting more. If you find yourself wanting for connections, feel free to let me know.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - ɴᴘᴄ - 08-18-2015

Welcome. Like tortles, I've also got a little history in Gridania, and like yourself I spend most of my time playing Bard.

If you happen to see me and want to do a walk-up, feel free to wave.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Roe Dad - 08-18-2015

My character Okhi was raised there so if you see me or I'm on shoot me a tell!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Nebbs - 08-18-2015

Welcome and hope you are enjoying it sofar. Feel free to hit me up for RP, I may be able to entice others along also.

If you have not done so already, check out the [RP Linkskell & Free Company Lists for Balmung] for things that suit you. A Linkshell is like an in game chat channel and you can have 8, and a Free Company is like a Guild.

Feel free to come join us in [Hugs & Cakes Link Shell] where there is a nice positive bunch of RPers.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Anthony Valron - 08-18-2015

Hello, friend!

Welcome to Balmung! I joined the game three weeks prior to Heavensward and the Balmung community a whole 24 hours ago!

Anthony is seeking friends and I am seeking RP contacts because I do two things: make gil and roleplay.

Hit me up ingame or here!

Regards,
AV

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Faye - 08-18-2015

Hello there, welcome to FFXIV! Big Grin I'd be glad to role-play sometime!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Mina Rhaal - 08-19-2015

Wow, thank you all so much for the warm welcome! I will make a note of these names and look you up! Big Grin

I just hit 51 and have been busy with the main story (which I love). However, I'm looking forward to getting into more RP, so I appreciate the replies.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Sig - 08-19-2015

Salutations!  Hope you're enjoying the RP on this fine sever.  I am envious of your diligence to grind out the MSQ into HW.  I've been mired in so much RP as of lates that I can never force myself to grind through the remaining quests.  

Anyhow, feel free to send a tell my way in-game sometime for some RP.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Nebbs - 09-06-2015

I tried to RP but you kept running away?

sad face Sad

I will get you next time!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-09-2015

If you're looking for someone to RP with, Aiswynd is usually around Gridania or Ul'Dah as of late, always open to RP!

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Aya - 09-14-2015

Aya's currently in Gridania for a while (which is really pretty rare for her!) and I'd be happy to RP sometime.  She's similarly outgoing and likes to have a good time while out ^^

She's also a former barmaid at the Carline Canopy!  Not sure if that may be a useful tie-in.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Mina Rhaal - 09-14-2015

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I've met some great people on Balmung, and am looking forward to fun RP!

I made a wiki page for Mina that may help establish some connections.

Again I really appreciate all the responses. You guys are the best! I have a list of people to contact.

RE: New and LF RP on Balmung! - Xehna - 09-14-2015

(09-14-2015, 04:01 PM)Mina Keatley Wrote: Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome! I've met some great people on Balmung, and am looking forward to fun RP!

I made a wiki page for Mina that may help establish some connections.

Again I really appreciate all the responses. You guys are the best! I have a list of people to contact.
Hey, just started up on Balmung myself. Our active times match up. Feel free to add me in game... Xehn'a Hmyr