Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Blind Meetings - 29/30 August (/showthread.php?tid=13008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Ilwe'ran - 08-15-2015

[Image: QetlYfE.png]

Hey Balmung !

As there is a fair amount of new players and old ones wanting to meet some new people, I thought it would be kind of cool to organize some blind meetings ♥ .

Who :
Anybody who wants to participate. If you need an IC reason, think of a friend who tricked you with that date or an advertisement at the adventurer's guild.
Your e-mail will be asked, point isn't to send you some crap after the event but only to make sure you receive the informations of your date.

What :
By blind meeting I mean that people will NOT know who they will meet beforehand.
You will have the choice between a romantic or a friendly date as well as the possibility to RP in couple or more people.
A few days before the event, you will receive an email with the location, the date and if there is anything to avoid to not make your RP partner(s) uncomfortable.

When :
You will have the choice between different sets of hours to allow a maximum of people to come and enjoy the event :
29 August : 2PM / 5PM / 8PM EDT.
30 August : 2PM / 5PM / 8PM EDT.

As I will have to organize the date and to send a bunch of mail, the registration will stop the 26 August 23 August.

How :
> Fill this form to participate <

Disclaimer :
- None of the informations you will give in the form will ever be disclosed.
- While I'm the one who will organize your date, I'm not responsible of anything which can happen during it.
- I ask you to be responsible and to contact me if you cannot go to your date : Think of your RP partner who will wait for you for nothing if you don't say anything.
- In the same way, I ask you to be there on time at your date.
- While I will NOT give the name of your date in the mail I will send you, I will ask you to wear something of a specific color so you can recognize each others. Play the game !
- Romantic date doesn't mean ERP.

thanks again to Xen for the banner !

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Virella - 08-15-2015

/shoves Flower into dating event

;D

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Kraz - 08-16-2015

Oooh, this looks like fun. Will definitely stick my nose into this.

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Cynel1 - 08-16-2015

this Looks Inserting.

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Zalina Chanteuse - 08-16-2015

As someone new to the server, thank you so much!  This is a great way to build connections rather than accosting random people for RP as I've been doing.Laugh

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Ilwe'ran - 08-16-2015

Thank you for your interest, I'll add a little poll at the beginning of the thread, feel free to reply to it Smile !

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Roe Dad - 08-16-2015

*ticks box on poll* I just hope I can do something with it since Ill be gone. Sad

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Seye Qhesu - 08-16-2015

(08-15-2015, 04:00 PM)Virella Douront Wrote: /shoves Flower into dating event

;D
*trips and falls on the way*

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Zanther - 08-16-2015

Hum...might be intresting and I might join up with this. Will think about it this week. That Sunday I have the day off from work anyway.

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Rosekitten - 08-16-2015

I'm interested due to the fact this can sort of force my hand to stop being lazy about getting new contacts ^^

Not that my character would go to something like this willingly. But I already have an excuse to why she'd be there or who told her to go. ^^

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Ilwe'ran - 08-17-2015

Thank a lot everybody for your little message you leave in the "anything to add" section, it's really nice to read all those positive messages !
We have now over 50 people wanting to participate to that event, depending how many more will sign up, I might stop the registration the 25 rather than the 26 to have enough time to organize the dates ,) !

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Kai Motokawa - 08-18-2015

This looks exciting! I submitted my form!

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - KitKat - 08-21-2015

I put in a request for this because it seems like a wonderful idea. Looking forward to meeting one of you.

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Frogpants - 08-21-2015

Sorry, how do I un-enlist on this?  Things have changed, and I have to back out.

RE: Blind Meetings - 29/30 August - Ilwe'ran - 08-21-2015

As written in the first message you have to contact me Smile .