Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking For Teenage Buddies! (/showthread.php?tid=13027)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Oli! - 08-17-2015

(08-17-2015, 07:44 PM)StrBuxZslaya Wrote: Wow! I didn't expect such a fast response :o If any of you wanna meet up at some point go ahead and send me a letter in-game or a /tell! I encourage you all to set up meetings with each other as well! ^_^ <3

Truly we are faster than lightning.

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - SM Nick - 08-17-2015

Lol if you guys are interested in meeting my Midlander, just RP here: A New Wind Blows

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-17-2015

All three of mine are teens or near-teen:

Calliope is 21, but most people assume she's younger because she's short and mischievous. I had someone send me a tell once asking if she's supposed to be 12 or something. x.x Anyway, she's most often found chasing her brother or his best friend around "keeping them out of trouble" (but in reality, being the one who's getting into trouble).

V'alka is 19, though she's fairly serious and mature for her age due to leading a warrior's life from a young age. In spite of her age she may or may not be all that compatible with her peer group.

Wynda is 17, and is an aloof and free-spirited young woman who's fairly carefree and breezy in her personality. She can sometimes seem a little airheaded or sheltered or naive in spite of being a very knowledgeable magic-user.

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Oli! - 08-17-2015

Maybe a linkshell would be handy, if people have space?

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - StrBuxZslaya - 08-18-2015

(08-17-2015, 10:51 PM)Oli! Wrote: Maybe a linkshell would be handy, if people have space?
That sounds like a good idea! I'm gonna start a linkshell called Youth of Eorzea or something along those lines! Shoot me a /tell or a letter to Charla Evermist saying you want to join the linkshell and I'll send you an invite! See you all in game! <3

NOTE: THIS LINKSHELL WILL BE COMPLETELY OOC TO ARRANGE MEETINGS BETWEEN FELLOW YOUTH. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO "HOOK UP" WITH A FELLOW YOUTH. AGE LIMITS WILL BE BETWEEN TEN AND TWENTY YEARS OF AGE.

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Blue - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 04:42 AM)StrBuxZslaya Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 10:51 PM)Oli! Wrote: Maybe a linkshell would be handy, if people have space?
That sounds like a good idea! I'm gonna start a linkshell called Youth of Eorzea or something along those lines! Shoot me a /tell or a letter to Charla Evermist saying you want to join the linkshell and I'll send you an invite! See you all in game! <3

NOTE: THIS LINKSHELL WILL BE COMPLETELY OOC TO ARRANGE MEETINGS BETWEEN FELLOW YOUTH. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO "HOOK UP" WITH A FELLOW YOUTH. AGE LIMITS WILL BE BETWEEN FOURTEEN AND TWENTY YEARS OF AGE.

Um.... so am I rejected because my character is twelve...?

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - StrBuxZslaya - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 05:38 PM)Blue Wrote:

NOTE: THIS LINKSHELL WILL BE COMPLETELY OOC TO ARRANGE MEETINGS BETWEEN FELLOW YOUTH. THIS IS NOT A PLACE TO "HOOK UP" WITH A FELLOW YOUTH. AGE LIMITS WILL BE BETWEEN FOURTEEN AND TWENTY YEARS OF AGE.

I will change the minimum then.

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Blue - 08-18-2015

(08-18-2015, 08:16 PM)StrBuxZslaya Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 05:38 PM)Blue Wrote:

I will change the minimum then.

Woo! I'll look you up for a LS invite when I log, then!

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Kailia - 08-19-2015

I roleplay a 15 year old au ra. She's right now in Ishgard IC though. But she will be making frequent trips home to her adopted mothers place in lavender beds. She passes through Gridania when going home.

Her name is Akayuki Tsutanaiyari. Feel free to shoot me a tell sometime.

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - Hayden Ambers - 10-12-2015

I see this was two months ago. Are these kids are still running around? More friends please. Smile

RE: Looking For Teenage Buddies! - ChewableMorphine - 10-12-2015

[Image: 105804_30-rock-sme-fellow-kids-how-do-you-do.gif]

Flynt is 2old4u but I felt like this would be him trying to interact with you youngsters