Hydaelyn Role-Players
More or less new. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: More or less new. (/showthread.php?tid=13048)

More or less new. - Halfway Decent - 08-18-2015

Salutations RPers of FF:XIV!

I'd like to take a moment to introduce myself, as I've just recently returned to the game and am sincerely hoping to make some quality friends. When I say returned it doesn't really count for much, however... I purchased the game a year ago and only played for about a month or so? I was unable to bring many of my personal friends over with me, and due to my lack of out-going-ness (or ambition really), I wasn't able to make any new friends... and let's face it, social interaction is the true driving force behind any MMO.

Anywho, after skimming these forums for a few days, and just getting done reading through all the lovely RP confessions people were so generous to share. I came to the realization that we're all more or less the same with shared quirks and fears. I have mustered up the little courage I have when it comes to new social interaction and decided to actual register to the forums and make this post in hopes of enticing a number of you to talk to me.

Onwards! In game I go by the name of Wy'kayah Tia, and as I'm sure you can all figure... Yes, I'm another one of those wonderful Miqo'te! Balmung is so outrageously full that my only choice (as a poor soul), is to return to my previous character as I am unable to create a new one! Now, I'm just getting back into the game and am more or less learning everything from scratch again, that being game mechanics to lore, along with everything in between. My computer, however, is far from the best and I feel my lack of PvE capability will drive me towards a more open RP schedule... In other words, as long as someone is willing to RP with me then I'll do whatever it takes to make it happen! ...Because I probably can't do much more than RP at this point...

That being said, however, I haven't RPed seriously in about two years? Before that I would RP non-stop on WoW, having played that for about seven years, but after a while I just kind of fell out and would only RP with close friends. So, I have experience, I promise! The gears may just be a little rusted over. I tend to be an easy-going RPer, and even more so now since I still know very little of the lore for this majestic setting... so, uh... If you're interested in RPing, or maybe just chatting sometime, hit me up in game! I'm in the EST zone of... time... and I'm going to be on kind of sporadically, but... well, if you want to find me, I'm sure you'll find me.

Now, finally! ...I'd like to apologize profusely for this wall of text, and the amount of rambling I feel that I've just done. I've honestly never been one to use forums, so this is kind of a stretch for me... but hey, we're all kind of socially awkward! ...Right?

RE: More or less new. - Roe Dad - 08-18-2015

Well we are happy to have you back! feel free to send me a tell in game sometime!

RE: More or less new. - Aya - 08-18-2015

Welcome to the RPC!  I'll try not to bite! ^_^

There are a lot of people here who would love to make your acquaintance both here and in game.  I don't plan out my RP time ahead of time, but I know that I would be more than happy to RP if we meet!

RE: More or less new. - Eratika - 08-19-2015

Always up for Tika making new friends! If you see her around in game, stop and say hello or we can try meeting up if you like. 

Welcome back to Balmung!

RE: More or less new. - Faye - 08-20-2015

Hello there, welcome back to XIV! Big Grin I'd be glad to chat or role-play anytime!