Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hairstyle voting begins! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hairstyle voting begins! (/showthread.php?tid=13237)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Caspar - 09-01-2015

I don't really mind what wins as long as more asymmetrical hairstyles are introduced. It would be nice to see more transparently Japanese and Chinese inspired hairstyles like the double bun and the han looking one were introduced, but I wouldn't be too sad if something else won so long as it was cute/handsome

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - g0ne - 09-01-2015

Am I the only one who likes 8 for the females? Undecided

8 or 17. For the girls. 

For the guys... I dunno. Nothing really stands out. The hairstyles feel lazy? Guys deserve to be FABULOUS (in neon shiny letters) as well! Is it just me or does more effort and work go into women's hairstyles? Hm... hmm....

WE DON'T HAVE HAIR THAT COMPLICATED!

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Leggerless - 09-01-2015

I'm using a female toon in-game, so if I had to pick from the female side?

8, 16, or 21. Think 21 is currently in the lead of those three?

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - McBeefâ„¢ - 09-01-2015

I hope the Konata looking female hairstyle wins.

[Image: 5tYKFzu.png]

[Image: Bl39CFT.jpg]

I really really like this one for the Males though:
[Image: ySdpabj.jpg]

We need more angry looking dude hairs.
[/img]

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Oli! - 09-01-2015

Not really a fan of any of them.

TIME TO GRUMP.

[Image: fc,550x550,asphalt.u1.jpg]

I guess the wavy-looking lalafell one at the top of the Male section was okay though. The last one in the Females section has some pretty art too, even if I don't like the hairstyle.

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Flickering Ember - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 02:21 PM)McBeefâ„¢ Wrote: I hope the Konata looking female hairstyle wins.

[Image: 5tYKFzu.png]

[Image: Bl39CFT.jpg]

I really really like this one for the Males though:
[Image: ySdpabj.jpg]

We need more angry looking dude hairs.
[/img]

This is the one I voted for. Messy long hair? Yes, please!
There is a dearth of long, but simple hairs.

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Marisa - 09-01-2015

I really want the female #9, but it's not looking like it's gonna happen. 

Also, this is nearly the worst voting system they could have used.

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Oli! - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 03:14 PM)Marisa Wrote: I really want the female #9, but it's not looking like it's gonna happen. 

Christ, seriously.

It's like a poll would have killed them.

Isn't it theoretically possible to like every post on the page anyway?

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Flickering Ember - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 03:14 PM)Marisa Wrote: I really want the female #9, but it's not looking like it's gonna happen. 

I agree. 

Votes should be hidden. 
Entries being on separate pages also are a bad idea. (People not looking beyond page, last vote counting which also biases towards the latter pages)

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Jmaaira - 09-01-2015

I voted #17 for the females and #11 for the males. Those seem to like that would fit best in the type of setting that is Eorzea.

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Duplicitous Dame - 09-01-2015

Mneh... *sighs* I am rather disappointed by these entries... Only #2, #11, and #16 really appeal to me for females and they are some of the lowest rated ones. IMO I'm rather aggravated with the vast amounts of overtly girly hairstyles and yet the highest rated style is as girly as they can come. I was hoping for more tomboy-ish looks for us to choose from. IRONICALLY ENOUGH, I've been griping about not having a decent ponytail to use, but the male option #9 is perfect. Male option #5 appealed to me, too.

EDIT: #16 for females is pretty up there with votes and is the one I voted for. Gimme a ponytail I'll actually use, dammit!

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Askier - 09-01-2015

Think i like 25 cause its short and need more short hair.  A buzz cut would be a nice change but Its japan...lol

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Khoure - 09-01-2015

new hairstyles are nice, but I kind of wish they'd just remove the sex lock on them already. Double both sex's available styles for (what seems to me like) much less work. Hair styles don't have a gender, dammit ><

but I digress, I may be the odd one out for this but I liked quite a few from both boards. Lots of cool and cute stuff.

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - industrythirteen - 09-01-2015

Also very underwhelmed by the choices. To me, they're not varied enough from one another, or what is already currently offered, for my tastes. I voted for female no. 23 because that is a hairstyle I would have liked for my Roe back when I played a Roe. Not so much for my Au Ra, now, although it could work. Also, asymmetry! 

For male, I went with no. 9, only because I like the red hair tie. 

Maybe they'll let us submit some horn styles some day Wink

RE: Hairstyle voting begins! - Roe Dad - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 08:57 AM)LadyRochester Wrote: I *love* number 16 on females.
Agreed