Hydaelyn Role-Players
NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! (/showthread.php?tid=1326)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

NSFW - Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 07-07-2012

Hokay, so I'm gonna upload sketches here, I suppose. Feel free to browse,abuse, use as toilet paper, or otherwise mangle my sketches. Also, I have no idea on the resolution (yet), so watch out.

4/3/2013 - Mini-project - I'm gonna draw you guys randomly. To qualify, you must have a full wiki entry (consisting of basic things; i.e. history, appearance, personality, etc. In addition to being relatively active in the forums/skype chat (Let's say once a week?). The art is going to consist of me hitting 'random page' on the wiki and the first person who pops up will be the subject, and then proceeding to the Final Fantasy Wiki and hitting 'random page' and then mash those things together to make babies art.

-See page 14 if you need examples, both Remilia's and Sienna's art is indicative of mashup style.

EDIT: As of 11/19 I made a tumblr that includes some stuff that I haven't posted here on the RPC, aka, NSFW! Contains pictures of naked men/women and a lot of gay/lesbian suggestive content. You were warned.

3/31/2013: Yeah just apply that warning through this whole thread.

gerikffxiv.tumblr.com

Portrait:
Spoiler: show
[Image: 07-06-2012102546PM2.jpg]

Rothlyt Oysters!:
Translation to the stupid dialogue I added
Oyster: Do you love me?
Gerik: I love you.
[Image: 07-06-2012102546PM.jpg]

Drawings in here are strictly OOC!

----------------------------------------------

As far as commissions go, here's a guideline thing of pricing, I guess depending on intricacy and whatnot.

Pencil Sketch - $5-8

[Image: Hr2QNMZ.jpg]

Digital Sketch - $10-20

[Image: C6Pdp3C.png]

Pencil Sketch with Color (random mashup style) - $10-15

[Image: 3ukOVL3.png]

Digital Flat Color - $20-30

[Image: NsNnJ5O.png]

Full Color - $35-50

[Image: llQKLOP.png]

Full Color with Background - $40-60

[Image: xc5I8.png]

I'm also opening one spot for $10 every month (this covers my FFXIV subscription!) for a full color piece (no background). This spot is first come first serve.

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Aysun - 07-07-2012

Oh god I love the hugging the giant oyster.. :mrgreen:

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Gerik - 07-11-2012

Kaaaay, I photoshopped the head and added colors and shiz.

[Image: GerikPortraitColor.png]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Gerik - 07-11-2012

Today Aysun, Leanna, Miyuki, and I were having an interesting conversation about butts and pizzas, and butts on pizzas. I decided to take this one step further for better or worse. This is my first time drawing Tarutarus Lalafells.

[Image: GMALPIzza.png]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Gerik - 07-12-2012

Decided to try and experiment with a new style in photoshop. Aysun was my test subject. I drew a pencil sketch of her earlier, but I didn't like the hair, but I promised her I'd upload it, but I ended up thinking it was kinda fugly, so I hope this makes up for it. I kind of like this style though, kinda like real painting, but not.

I may have taken some creative liberties in designing the lingerie for her. I was watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on youtube earlier >.> Don't kill me!

[Image: Aysun.png]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Gerik - 07-12-2012

As discussed with Mihana, Aysun Ayson, Leanna, and Reiry. Originally was going to make the injured Miqote Reiry, but I couldn't find her picture, so I changed it to Mihana instead. I changed the Leanna wedgie idea into Miyuki's lollipop being stolen. That dastardly Ayson! inb4 I was lazy with line quality.

Also everyone is in heels! Because frankly, I like drawing people in heels.

[Image: AMMLollipop-1.jpg]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Riik - 07-13-2012

Poor Miyuki...

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Lenana - 07-13-2012

Riik Wrote:Poor Miyuki...
Took the words right out of my mou- Err... Keyboard.

First butt pizza, now her lollipop got stolen.

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Aysun - 07-13-2012

I am.. I don't know.. I don't..

WHY

..Iblameintermission

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Takanaru - 07-14-2012

My lollipop ;_;

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 07-15-2012

Pickup for Aysun. One bust portrait!

Couldn't decide which filter I liked better. So you have the option to choose.

EDIT: On second thought these aren't done yet. I forgot to color the cheek stripes and forgot to shade her eyeballs. ;x Aaaaand it looks like I got her eye colors switched, but not to worry, I'll fix it.

Fixed!

Normal:
[Image: AysunPortrait-3.png]

Lighten (I liked the purple accents this one brought out.):
[Image: AysunPortraitLighten-3.png]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 07-15-2012

Kinda sorta in response to a request and also kinda sorta cause I thought this would be really funny if it did happen at today's yesterday's event.

lolol, oh crap, I forgot to line in Miyuki's legs.
Kylin has a nice bottom!

[Image: CuddleMavanix.png]

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Kylin - 07-15-2012

Not the pretty boy face I envision but you did such a good job on his bottom and Gerik's muscles that I shall let it pass. This time. Tongue

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Riik - 07-16-2012

Cuddle Attaaaaaaaack! ^^

Re: Gerik's Sketchbook - Commissions Available! - Gerik - 07-16-2012

Reiry Wrote:Leannna threatened my tail with a razor right after that...

I kind of like the color swath thing I've been doing lately. What do you guys think?

[Image: LeannaReiry.png]