Hydaelyn Role-Players
H-hello everyone? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: H-hello everyone? (/showthread.php?tid=13267)

H-hello everyone? - Xahara - 09-03-2015

So, I have been on here for a few months now but I have not posted anything or really looked at the sight to be honest.
I thought that now was as good of a time as any since I am looking to get more into the RP scene on Balmung.
My full character name is Xahara Yeren and I tend to show up to the weekly Grindstone when I am able to.
I be honest, I never really know what to put in these intro things so I guess I will spew some random facts at you. 
I have played many an MMO in my time but FFXIV, WoW and Vindictus are the only MMOs where I have really gotten to end game content. 
This is the first game where I have really RP'd in game so it's a bit new to me since I am use to RPing on forums where a lot of people require a whole paragraph or more from your post.
I haven't RP'd in years since I lost interest and had a problem keeping up with RP threads. I am now trying to get back into RPing since I missed it so much!
I kinda count my self as a light RPer right now since I actually get super shy when RPing lately since it's been so long. I would love to get more into it and get a really good plot going and make some new friends though it.
Sadly, I am not the best at communicating with people. It's not that I hate people, it's mostly just me forgetting to talk to people, so, if you happen to read this and we're friends, I am not ignoring you, I am just off in my own little world.
Uh, let's see, if you wanna know anything else about me or are interested in RPing with me, send a message. I will try to get back to you.

Quick edit: I think it should be said that I am not just shy about RP stuff but stuff in general so, if it takes me a while to respond to you or talk to you in general, that's why. ^ ^;

RE: H-hello everyone? - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-03-2015

Definitely up to RPing, send me a message in game, or on here if you want to set something up, as simple or complex as you want. And welcome to the RP!

RE: H-hello everyone? - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-03-2015

Hiya! Welcome to the RPC, here is your Balmung Cookie, be careful not to eat it too quickly for it's delicious and everyone gets only one free one (more than one... well, that'll cost you).

RE: H-hello everyone? - Xahara - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 02:20 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: Definitely up to RPing, send me a message in game, or on here if you want to set something up, as simple or complex as you want. And welcome to the RP!
I think this is the right way to respond to you? I am not use to this forums format. But, yeah, it would be awesome if we could RP with each other and thank you for the warm welcome!

RE: H-hello everyone? - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-03-2015

(09-03-2015, 02:37 AM)Xahara Wrote:
(09-03-2015, 02:20 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: Definitely up to RPing, send me a message in game, or on here if you want to set something up, as simple or complex as you want. And welcome to the RP!
I think this is the right way to respond to you? I am not use to this forums format. But, yeah, it would be awesome if we could RP with each other and thank you for the warm welcome!
You could also send a Private Message, I'm online right now if you want to add me as a friend in game, and we can get things set up

RE: H-hello everyone? - Tetenuko - 09-03-2015

Welcome to the community! I'd be happy to RP with you in the future if you are looking for more contacts! You can either send me a message on the forums or just add me in game on Tetenuko Bebenuko!

RE: H-hello everyone? - Swygynwyzn - 09-03-2015

Welcome

RE: H-hello everyone? - Laike - 09-03-2015

Absolutely would love to rp! I'll send you a message with details as not to clutte rup your thread!

RE: H-hello everyone? - Warren Castille - 09-03-2015

Normally I come into these things to tell people to go to the Grindstone, but you're ahead of me.

Welcome!