Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th (/showthread.php?tid=13272)

[Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Virella - 09-03-2015

Ishgard Tavern Night

[Image: oBRYQvZ.png]

Due to people wanting an excuse to get to known your fellow Ishgardian themed roleplayers IC with ease, I present to you tomorrow, a tavern night!

Of course it isn't just for people of the Linkshell, everyone is welcome. Travellers, mercs, knights, dragoons, astrologians, civilians ect whoever has an excuse to show up, please do!

That said, I'm trying to keep it as reasonable times for EU and US playerbase both.

Where?

The Observatorium in Coerthas. Why there? Easier access for low level characters who haven't unlocked Ishgard yet. This may change in the future.

[Image: fHoqr5l.jpg]

When?

Tricky part here. I'd simply will make sure to park Virella by 23:00 GMT+1 (what should be 17:00/5:00PM EST over in the US if my memory serves me well) over there so the European lot of the Linkshell has still a reasonable time to start roleplaying.
That said, I simply plan to stay online for a few hours after, and hopefully by then the US lot will have crawled in as well [Image: smile.gif]

Will it be a weekly event?

It will be!

Any ideas, thoughts, critique?

Either leave them in the Ishgard RP thread, this thread or simply throw me a whisper ingame.

Hope to see you all Friday!

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Virella - 09-04-2015

Giving this a gentle nudge up given its starting about give or take 1,5 hours!

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - V'aleera - 09-05-2015

Just want to say thanks to Vi for putting this out there and getting people together.

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Eliane Dufresne - 09-05-2015

It was fantastic to finally meet some of you! Thank you for putting this on, Virella. I hope we can do this again! Big Grin

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-05-2015

Poopy, I missed it. When's the next one?

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - mongi291 - 09-05-2015

I would have come but I got disconnected just before it was time, and couldn't log on for the rest of the night :c

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Virella - 09-05-2015

Thank you all for showing up in the first place Smile And I plan holding it next Friday again!

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Nebbs - 09-05-2015

It was really nice, I had some great RP with some new people. I'll be back next time.

[Image: ffxiv_05092015_003435.jpg]

RE: Ishgard Tavern Night - Sylastair - 09-05-2015

Out of town this weekend, but SOOOO excited for something like this. Great work Virella!

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Virella - 09-05-2015

After people expressing wishing to see another tavern evening, next Friday we will be holding another one. Same time, same spot! Smile

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Kou - 09-11-2015

Akino will have to stop by, now that she's in the area. xD

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Accendie - 12-14-2015

is this still going on by chance? Nef's always looking for a good Tavern to drink in!

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Teadrinker - 12-15-2015

Echoing interest.

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Virella - 12-15-2015

Few more weeks before I can pick this up with Virella again. She will be in the Mist for a while due to her story, and Avelyn eh, doesn't quite work on an Ala Mhigan!

But sure, I can pick it up again once it make sense on Virella, however I'm planning to change it into a two-weekly thing instead Smile

RE: [Weekly] Ishgard Tavern Night - September 11th - Accendie - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 12:20 AM)Virella Wrote: Few more weeks before I can pick this up with Virella again. She will be in the Mist for a while due to her story, and Avelyn eh, doesn't quite work on an Ala Mhigan!

But sure, I can pick it up again once it make sense on Virella, however I'm planning to change it into a two-weekly thing instead Smile
 Sounds awesome! I'll be keeping an eye on it to add it to my calendar when you pick it back up again.