Hydaelyn Role-Players
What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Character Workshop (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=34)
+--- Thread: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. (/showthread.php?tid=13274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - LadyRochester - 09-03-2015

I encourage people to have links to their wikis for this one!

The game is simple:
Tell us what your character would think (or already thinks) of the player's character above them. In the case of the poster above you having multiple characters, either pick one (or multiple!) Whichever you think would be best.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Melodia - 09-03-2015

Easy for Mel. She's highly superficial and willing to take anyone on at face value.  As someone with a thing for Hyur women she would be easily taken in by Sasha and try to use all her wiles to flatter, flirt and even seduce the woman. She'd be impressed by her intelligence and ways and even her sense of fashion so she'd be all gushy over her within a short matter of time.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Gegenji - 09-03-2015

Gogon's overall opinion of Sasha is a mixed bag. He appreciates her interest in gaining knowledge and reading and magic and all that, yet he also heavily questions her choices in who she interacts with (including her own husband, haw). Her antics during the Gubal Library delve has more or less cemented her in a position of being one of those students who get good marks, but also has a few quirks you have to keep an eye out for to avoid unneeded trouble in the classroom.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-03-2015

Another tottering lalafell spellcaster who'll probably die in a self-inflicted explosion someday. Usually best ignored or avoided!

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Melodia - 09-03-2015

No! Dun skip meeeee! *points above*

Berrod would be someone who would intimidate Mel. He's a good looking well built man and she'd feel like she was having to work hard to impress him, leading her to overthink and act a bit more clumsy and awkward. She would enjoy his sense of humor though.

EDIT - Was to comment on Berrod so no one was left behind.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Sylentmana - 09-03-2015

Those fluffy ears! I just wanna...touch em!

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - LadyRochester - 09-03-2015

Well, due to the derpiness of two posts at once, I'll respond to both of you! Big Grin
(Melodia and Gegenji)

Show Content

Whoops! Since more people responded, I'll answer for Berrod and Cecilia.

Cecilia: She'd likely be very interested in her use of magic, as she studies all forms of aether. As a refugee, she might be reluctant to make her acquaintance (she's slightly Xenophobic) But her curiosity would likely get the best of her anyway.

Berrod: He'd likely intimidate her. He might even strike her as crude. She doesn't usually trust highlanders as she feels most are bitter towards the Ul'dahn wealthy. Nonetheless, she'd probably hold some admiration for his fortitude. Unless she'd want something from him, however, she would unlikely approach him for friendly conversation due to how intimidated she feels by highlanders.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-03-2015

I think that we could have a really great conversation on magic! Maybe! I am sure she has her own thoughts on things! Eh, I shouldn't bother her...

Edit: Technically that was for Cecilia, but uh... works for Sasha too!

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Roe Dad - 09-03-2015

You could hide a lot of knives in those robes

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Aya - 09-03-2015

"She sure is a cute Roegadyn!  I wonder what she is smiling about though..."*nervous*

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - ɴᴘᴄ - 09-03-2015

Barmaid, eh? Knows a lot of faces, heard many stories, most like. Perhaps privy to a few secrets.

Better keep her on my good side.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Warren Castille - 09-03-2015

Show Content

We've walked similar roads to get where we are, though we've never run into each other on the paths. I wonder how things might've gone differently if we'd ever worked together.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Berrod Armstrong - 09-03-2015

A Highlander's Highlander. Cool fella. Would bang.

No homo.

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Cato - 09-03-2015

Graeham thinks that Berrod is reliable but a tad crude and rough around the edges - though he believes that to be something common with Highlanders. :p

He recognises that Berrod would make for a pretty great ally, though. Especially since he seems fairly strong!

RE: What your character thinks/would think of the character above. - Rosekitten - 09-03-2015

*sighs* "There goes another one, off to play hero."