Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Blind Meeting - September 2015 (/showthread.php?tid=13300)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 > Sign up ! - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-14-2015

Joined for round 2! gonna be a BUSY day for Aiswynd!

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 > Sign up ! - Ilwe'ran - 09-19-2015

Poking this as it's next week.

If you registered don't forget that the event will take place the 26th of september. If you need to cancel your participation do it before monday so I can know before grouping people (will really make my task easier) !
I stress this as I had a LOT of last minute cancellations last time, aka right before I group or right as people received their email and I would like to avoid it as much as possible ♥ !

On another note, there are 50 people who signed in, I probably won't be able to pick everybody (sorry D: ) but you'll receive a mail anyway to tell you if you're not part of this batch so you won't stay without knowing (sorry again D: ).

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Roe Dad - 09-21-2015

So emails go out soon?

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Ilwe'ran - 09-21-2015

(09-05-2015, 06:30 PM)Ilwe Wrote: As I will have to organize the date and to send a bunch of mail, the registration will stop the 22th of september.

As stated in the first message, I will begin to group people after the 22th of september and send the mails once the groups are done.
I am forced to do that way to avoid to have to reform the groups several time. I hope you guys understand :< .

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-21-2015

Oh, man I am glad that you posted a reminder. I need to cancel mine. O'bahk Tia was the person that I signed up under. In-laws called last week and are going to be in town, so I have to play tour guide.

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Ilwe'ran - 09-21-2015

Yep. As expected I received like 4 cancellations today Wink .

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Ilwe'ran - 09-22-2015

All the emails have been sent both for the groups and the waiting list. Check your email Wink !

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-22-2015

I'd have signed up again but I'll be out of towwwwwn. I hope it goes very well though! :D

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - Virella - 09-22-2015

Can't wait to see how this will go Big Grin

RE: Blind Meeting - September 2015 - SicketySix - 09-22-2015

This is not a request, but merely if you have enough other requests, those times do not work for me, so maybe if something at a later time even gets set up, I would be interested.

Like I said, feel no obligation to do so on my part.

(09-22-2015, 08:38 AM)Casden Reeves Wrote: This is not a request, but merely if you have enough other requests, those times do not work for me, so maybe if something at a later time even gets set up, I would be interested.

Hello !

I understand perfectly, unfortunately I live in EU, 8PM EDT is already 2AM for myself and I stay up to make sure everybody has their RP partner(s), to fix the problems if there are any, etc. While I'm a night owl, I admit that adding a new hour at like 11PM EDT would push to 5AM for myself and I would probably have fallen asleep in between =x .

(09-22-2015, 12:19 PM)Ilweran Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 08:38 AM)Casden Reeves Wrote: This is not a request, but merely if you have enough other requests, those times do not work for me, so maybe if something at a later time even gets set up, I would be interested.

Hello !

I understand perfectly, unfortunately I live in EU, 8PM EDT is already 2AM for myself and I stay up to make sure everybody has their RP partner(s), to fix the problems if there are any, etc. While I'm a night owl, I admit that adding a new hour at like 11PM EDT would push to 5AM for myself and I would probably have fallen asleep in between =x .
That is perfectly understandable! I wouldn't even last till 2am I doubt.

Good luck with the event, sounds fun!

(09-22-2015, 12:26 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 12:19 PM)Ilwe Wrote:

Hello !

I'll try to see if something is possible though, I hope you're not too disappointed D: !

(09-22-2015, 12:29 PM)Ilweran Wrote:

Hello !

I'll try to see if something is possible though, I hope you're not too disappointed D: !
Nah no worries, running an event is a huge deal!
It was more just a "hey if someone can't make that and request a later date, I'm here" kinda thing.

In no way do I expect you to try and put something together Smile

(09-22-2015, 12:32 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote:
(09-22-2015, 12:29 PM)Ilwe Wrote:

Hello !

Nah no worries, running an event is a huge deal!
It was more just a "hey if someone can't make that and request a later date, I'm here" kinda thing.

In no way do I expect you to try and put something together Smile

Okay, sorry again, I try to do something both EU and NA friendly and it's terrible because I know it cannot be perfect and fits everybody's schedule orz .