Hydaelyn Role-Players
Neverfar's Tavern - Now serving EU and NA shifts! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Neverfar's Tavern - Now serving EU and NA shifts! (/showthread.php?tid=13322)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Neverfar's Tavern - Now serving EU and NA shifts! - Eddard - 09-08-2015

On the various noticeboards across Eorzea, one may take notice of a flyer that's recently been posted. Its print is bold and eye grabbing, the quality of parchment and penmanship representing well the establishment it spoke of. Upon reading, one would find that it's actually a more refined version of a tavern advertisement that's been up for a number of moons. A tavern they very well may have heard of already.

Neverfar's
Where Adventure Dines

Neverfar's is a warm and welcoming tavern waiting to have you visit. We are located at Plot 44, Ward 12 of the Mists in the lower level of the Pathfinders Seascape. Under the new management of Jin Karasu and sporting a just remodeled space, we boast a large and unique selection of drinks and dining in the most comfortable of atmospheres. Surely the decision to stop by will always the best of your day. 

However delicious, a great tavern always offers more than food and drink. We have a fireside lounge located above the tavern should the space get too rowdy for some as well a guest room should the night sap you of all your energy. With our home situated by the ocean, guests can take advantage of the cool night and calming view. We will often arrange for some form of entertainment to be present, whether it be in the form of a talented bard or a drinking competition to make things all the more interesting.

You'll swiftly find yourself at home with the comfortable atmosphere and welcoming company. Should we sway you enough, do not hesitate to apply to the Pathfinders Free Company, partner of Neverfar's (see below flyer).

We look forward to seeing you!

((Out of Character))

The Pathfinders have decided on two scheduling changes in an effort to make our tavern more accessible! The first decision was to make our tavern nights bi-weekly on every other Friday. 

The second decision was to hold two tavern sessions each event day, one being more geared for EU times and the other to accommodate NA times. One could spend the entire day there, of course, but we wanted to make it easier on our EU friends to share a drink with us. I deeply thank Maril for taking up the task of running that end, bar tending on the character Toukta Kahkol. A thanks to Jin Karasu as well for heading the NA shift!

February Tavern Nights are Friday the 10th and 24th!

The EU shift will span from 8PM GMT(3PM EST) - ~12AM GMT (7PM EST)! 

The NA shift will run from 9PM EST - ~1AM EST! Mist Ward 12 Plot 44 Downstairs!

If your character is an entertainer of any sort that would like to do business and perform at our events or if you have any questions in general, feel free to contact one of the two event hosts or another company officer (Eddard Holt, Madison Brookstone, Reinhold Allemand). We look forward to seeing you!

[Image: 74cc34_e16f7e1f39a64132949a26106bbabed7~mv2.png]

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Sylastair - 09-08-2015

Sounds like fun! And we're in the same Ward, so I can just stumble back to the Lodge afterward Tongue.

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Miko Shiroi - 09-08-2015

Neato! I'm always up for a good, old-fashioned tavern event. I'll attend and drag a few of my free company members along with me!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 09-09-2015

Neverfar's first tavern night was loads of fun. There was a good turn out with a lot of great guests. I'd like to thank everyone who came for making it a successful night I'll update the thread with the next date once it's decided.

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 09-19-2015

Neverfar's next tavern night has its date! It will be this Wednesday, September 23rd... We changed the date for this week to Thursday, the 24th. Same time (8PM EST).  After this, Neverfar's will become a monthly event occurring on either the last Tuesday or Wednesday of the month, schedules depending. Hope to see you all on Wednesday!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Lucius Ignatius - 09-24-2015

Hoping to attend! Smile

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Talan Dracht - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 06:37 AM)Kiht Wrote: Hoping to attend! Smile

If you can't, there's always next month!

Also I do believe this is going on at the moment, so stop on by!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Syf - 09-24-2015

Already there, tavern's open and staffed. Should be a fun night.

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Khoba - 09-24-2015

Currently underway! Come say hello, everyone. <3

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Faye - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Khoba Wrote: Currently underway! Come say hello, everyone. <3

Feyfeyfeyfeyfyeyfyey! I'll have to come next time it's not on a Thursday Big Grin

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - SicketySix - 09-24-2015

How late are you running this?

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Talan Dracht - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 09:34 PM)Faye Wrote:
(09-24-2015, 08:25 PM)Khoba Wrote: Currently underway! Come say hello, everyone. <3

Feyfeyfeyfeyfyeyfyey! I'll have to come next time it's not on a Thursday Big Grin

Haha, we just noticed HoD ran theirs tonight as well, so that was a scheduling mishap! I believe they're looking at Tuesday/Wednesday for the next one, so I hope you can attend next time and we'll be able to attend yours!

(09-24-2015, 09:45 PM)Casden Reeves Wrote: How late are you running this?
Wish I saw this earlier! ATM we're still going (a handful of people still here), but I believe the RP kind of just keeps on running till people either have to sleep or leave!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Faye - 09-24-2015

(09-24-2015, 11:25 PM)ChaosKillerX7 Wrote: Haha, we just noticed HoD ran theirs tonight as well, so that was a scheduling mishap! I believe they're looking at Tuesday/Wednesday for the next one, so I hope you can attend next time and we'll be able to attend yours!

Yesss that'd be awesome! Big Grin

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Eddard - 09-25-2015

Thanks to all that came through tonight! It was another lovely time. 

In regards to the event's length, it always starts at 8PM EST and ends... whenever it ends. Both that we've held so far ended around midnight but it could go beyond that should people find themselves sticking around that long.

I apologize for the scheduling conflict this date created with the HoD tavern night. We did our best to avoid it but scheduling had it where Thursday was the only option. As my FC mates have stated, the next event will fall on either a Tuesday or Wednesday for sure to prevent that sort of thing. Not only do we want to avoid stepping on schedules but we'd also love to have your crew stop by!

RE: Neverfar's Tavern - Faye - 09-25-2015

(09-25-2015, 12:57 AM)Eddard Wrote: Thanks to all that came through tonight! It was another lovely time. 

In regards to the event's length, it always starts at 8PM EST and ends... whenever it ends. Both that we've held so far ended around midnight but it could go beyond that should people find themselves sticking around that long.

I apologize for the scheduling conflict this date created with the HoD tavern night. We did our best to avoid it but scheduling had it where Thursday was the only option. As my FC mates have stated, the next event will fall on either a Tuesday or Wednesday for sure to prevent that sort of thing. Not only do we want to avoid stepping on schedules but we'd also love to have your crew stop by!

No worries, it's not a problem! We'd definitely be glad to stop by next time, though! Big Grin