Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard (/showthread.php?tid=13358)

Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Kou - 09-11-2015

So. I have this girl, and she's a Raen. A very blue Raen. Quite cute, too (I think so, anyway, but I might be a little biased).

She recently went her separate ways from her bodyguard (aka, left him behind in Gridania with nothing but a note), and she's wound up in Ishgard. Problem is, she's pregnant sick, and in a foreign land all by herself, while trying to stay under the radar from the crazy silly ex-fiance that wants to bring her back home and can't take no for an answer.

SO. While she's all alone waiting for her bodyguard to catch up, she's... well, bored, and eager to learn about the land, and possibly in need of some medical assistance.

Alternatively: She has a bounty on her head. It's quite a nice sum, too. Interested in that? I'll explain the deets if ye poke me PMs!

Akino Naeuri. Hit me up here or in-game, whatever works. I'll throw in the disclaimer, though, that I'm not available 24/7, my schedule is tight, and just because I respond to any PMs on this here fancy website, does not mean I am in-game/ready for RP. D: (Aren't smart phones the bestest things ever?)

(11:27 PM -- I'll get a picture of her up tomorrow morning when I can brain a bit better, and the Lodestone does not have her IC outfit equipped.)

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Kaiz - 09-11-2015

Fun idea, but alas, I know little about Ishgard and Kaiz hates the cold, and so hangs out there as little as possible. I'll keep an eye out for you in game and maybe we can have a chance encounter while he's freezing his tail off.

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Eratika - 09-11-2015

She sounds exactly the type Tika would want to help.  Fortunately Tika and her companion just made it to ishgard and are currently trying to be low on the radar, perhaps like your character. If interested let me know, Tika is a skilled healer

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - CrimsonMars - 09-11-2015

If Xanadu also happened to be there for some reason, she would tell you to get out of Ishgard due to the prejudice Auri receives.

I dunno what Chiyo would do though but please hit me up if you want to do something. Must be interesting. Big Grin

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - arkamas - 09-11-2015

Currently Fyrilsunn is stationed in Ishgard with the rest of his fc.  If you'd like a chance encounter, I'd be game. Just a heads up though, the colds and the locals have him a big cranky.

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-11-2015

Aiswynd isn't in Ishgard yet, but I'm sure when he makes it there, they could chance upon each other, he's weird about bounties so that could make for an interesting conversation.

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Kou - 09-11-2015

Oh, goodness. So much more than i was expecting. So many awesome people to choose from! D:

Can I just pick all of you? Is that okay?

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 11:55 AM)Kou Wrote: Oh, goodness. So much more than i was expecting. So many awesome people to choose from! D:

Absolutely, although Aiswynd has yet to make it to Ishgard :p so you'll have to wait on that particular Xaela

RE: Runaway Bride Seeking Shelter in Ishgard - Kou - 09-11-2015

(09-11-2015, 11:59 AM)Aiswynd Wrote:
(09-11-2015, 11:55 AM)Kou Wrote: Oh, goodness. So much more than i was expecting. So many awesome people to choose from! D:

Absolutely, although Aiswynd has yet to make it to Ishgard :p so you'll have to wait on that particular Xaela
I shall wait eagerly! =O

That being said, on a more serious note... I'm looking forward to seeing who I can set up RP meet-ups with and when. And for any chance encounters, Akino tends to hang around the Forgotten Knight in the evenings, up in the Pillars during the day (getting lost in the Crozier when I have to be at work).

*rolls away to make those notes and send those PMs!* \o/