Hydaelyn Role-Players
Out of the darkness! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Out of the darkness! (/showthread.php?tid=13377)

Out of the darkness! - Heidrek - 09-12-2015

Hey folks, I'm Tifski and I look forward to meeting most of you over the next few months. I'm not new to either Final Fantasy or RP, but this the first time I've combined these two loves of mine into one glorious whole. I've had the game for a whole two weeks and I'm really sad that I didn't pick it up sooner.

You might have have seen me running around on my one character, Heidrek Warsong, an Ala Mhigan refugee who isn't sure what he owes a homeland he doesn't remember much of. I haven't fully locked down his voice because I haven't had yet the chance to play through all the classes that interest me (not to mention that DRK and MCH are locked to Ishgard) but sooner rather than later I'll know exactly what Heidrek is about.

I'll be invisible for the next few days because life has me filling a graveyard rotation to cover a vacation but when that is through, I'm planning to start attending RP events and getting my feet wet in the community here.

Looking forward to meeting you! Cool

RE: Out of the darkness! - Virella - 09-12-2015

Hello and welcome to the RPC!

Glad you made your way to the FFXIV RP community as well. If you happen to have ended up on Balmung, my highlander 'lady', Avelyn Firestone, is always happy enough to meet fellow Ala Mhigans, so the offer is there for roleplay Smile

RE: Out of the darkness! - Heidrek - 09-12-2015

Much appreciated! I'll have to take you up on that offer sometime. Smile

RE: Out of the darkness! - Faye - 09-13-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: Out of the darkness! - Roe Dad - 09-13-2015

Welcome feel free to hit me up in game or on here.

RE: Out of the darkness! - Aya - 09-14-2015

There are some truly amazing Ala Mhigan RPers ou there so you have a rich tapestry to tie yourself to.  Aya is Ala Mhigan herself, but rather resistant to tying herself at all to that claim.  Let us know when you have some idea what you are up to, it can be anything fro a high end mercenary (or soldier) to a laborer, cook, or even unemployed vagabond.  The options are endless ^^

RE: Out of the darkness! - Berrod Armstrong - 09-14-2015

Yessss good, more refugees! I really enjoy interacting Ala Mhigan characters who just want to move on with their lives instead of clamoring over what's been lost. I hope to meet your character in-game sometime!

RE: Out of the darkness! - Heidrek - 09-15-2015

(09-14-2015, 02:51 PM)Aya Wrote: There are some truly amazing Ala Mhigan RPers ou there so you have a rich tapestry to tie yourself to.  Aya is Ala Mhigan herself, but rather resistant to tying herself at all to that claim.  Let us know when you have some idea what you are up to, it can be anything fro a high end mercenary (or soldier) to a laborer, cook, or even unemployed vagabond.  The options are endless ^^

It's possibly the best and worst thing about this game, when you tell me I can be everything, I can't decide on anything! Thankfully I've narrowed it down to Warrior, Dragoon and Machinist so hopefully sooner rather than later I'll start having an identity for Heidrek carved out a bit better.

As much as Sous Chef Warsong amuses me to no end, it's probably not the path for me. Tongue

RE: Out of the darkness! - Roen - 09-17-2015

Aya's correct, there are quite a few wonderful Ala Mhigan characters in this community! (and sometimes, people who hunt Resistance sects as well...)

I've found people here to be generally welcoming.

Welcome to Balmung!

RE: Out of the darkness! - Warren Castille - 09-17-2015

GReat to meet you! It's Nice to see such a Delightful Snapshot of how you spend your Time. Of course, Nobody Expects you to jump right into events, but they're a pretty good place to find your voice if you need it. When in doubt, jump in and see how you swim.

RE: Out of the darkness! - Togy - 09-17-2015

Subtle Warren.. rofl

RE: Out of the darkness! - Heidrek - 09-17-2015

(09-17-2015, 11:24 AM)Warren Castille Wrote: GReat to meet you! It's Nice to see such a Delightful Snapshot of how you spend your Time. Of course, Nobody Expects you to jump right into events, but they're a pretty good place to find your voice if you need it. When in doubt, jump in and see how you swim.

I like the cut of your jib.