Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest (/showthread.php?tid=13408)

Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 09-14-2015

[Image: 3y5FFMi.png]
DAMN ROLEPLAYISTS!
A joint RP Search Thread

Hello! This will be a RP search thread dedicated to me and my friend(s)! We have actually plenty of people to RP with, but we are willing to meet new people, outside of our current circles, for short term plots, and perhaps long-term plots if the alchemy is good. What you want to do if one of the character interests you, is post down below, or send a note to the matching account given in the "contact" field under each character card. I suggest you check out the wikis to find even more hooks!! Here are the characters:

[Image: aYS2dqc.png]
SEIKO MAMUSHI - THE HUNTER

Roleplayer: Medium, small groups
Hooks:
- Doman
- Hunter-scholar (in training), interested in cryptids and voidsent
Looking for:
- Dungeon RP, FATE RP, and open world roleplay, Hunts, social roleplay
Other:
- I’m not a great fan of the “awkward foreigner” character type/trope. Doman people have been on Eorzea for over a year now, that is plenty of time to become accustomed to Eorzean ways!
- Mamushi on RPC or Seiko Mamushi in game via tells

[Image: vFTG3Cf.png]

LUCILE "LUCAELL TARETH'EIAN" TOWNSEND - THE BARD
CHECK OUT THEIR WIKI HERE!!

Roleplayer: HEAVY! I love group RP when everyone is involved.
Hooks:  
- Lucile Lucaell is a minstrel, a bard. She can perform for your characters, and write songs ICly for any occasion, as long as she’s paid properly.
- Lucaell is also a Bard in training, with a big B, as in, the way the game describes them - archers capable of boosting their friends with powerful chants. I tend to headcanon it as a lost art because of how SCARCE bard RPers are. I’d love a mentor for her!
- She’s an information dealer in Ul’dah. If you need someone like her, she can help. For a small fee, of course!
- The girl is a run away. Her family is paying mercenaries and sellswords from time to time to look for her; you could be /that/ mercenary.
Looking for:
- Leves RP, adventure, witty banter, social RP, bard stuff related...Surprise me! As long as it’s fun, I’m in. Open world RP welcome!
Other:
- She avoids La Noscea. We can RP with here if there’s no other way, but I won’t make exceptions for Limsa! She can’t be seen here.
- English is my second language. Please be nice. :>
- Send a private message to Meishali @ the RPC, or Lucaell Tareth'eian in game
- You can also take my skype, it’s Meishali! Just PLEASE state who you are so I don’t delete your invitation

[Image: bsglnWZ.png]
NATHANIEL OF SALEM - THE PRIEST
CHECK OUT THEIR WIKI HERE!

Roleplayer: Very, very heavy. I don’t mind 1x1, but on an MMO, i’d prefer group RP!
Hooks:  
- Nathaniel is a priest of Nald’thal. If you need a judge for Ul’dahn business and trials, he’s your man. He can also take care of burials, ceremonies...etc.
- He’s a skilled thaumaturge, if you need one for your plots, he might be the man, especially as a teacher.
- Same thing for alchemy!
- He is the leader of Crescent Eminence, a IC linkshell/group (not a FC) that hunts cults and seals/banishes voidsent. Check the pitch here.
- He’s a good antagonist. If you need a villain or a rival, he can be the man!
Looking for:
- Witty banter, social Ul’dahn RP, THM/BLM related stuff, voidsent and cultist powning.
Other:
- He’s one racist asshole. Midlanders and Dunesfolks are the only worthy races, in his opinion. He particularly hates Ala Mhigans and tribal Seekers.
- Send a private message to KingSoda @ the RPC, or contact me directly in game, Nathaniel Salem

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 09-14-2015

[Image: 3y5FFMi.png]
Reserved. You can now post! Cactuar

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 09-14-2015

Cactuar I triple posted because I missclicked a thing. I am a terrible person. Cactuar

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-15-2015

Well honestly, I think it could be interesting to have Aiswynd interact with any of you three! -laughs- I've yet to have an outwardly hostile/condescending RP and Aiswynd isn't the awkward foreigner trope either.

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Hyakki - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 08:24 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: Well honestly, I think it could be interesting to have Aiswynd interact with any of you three! -laughs- I've yet to have an outwardly hostile/condescending RP and Aiswynd isn't the awkward foreigner trope either.

Nice, our first bite!

What places would Aiswynd normally be found?

(09-15-2015, 04:36 PM)Mamushi Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 08:24 AM)Aiswynd Wrote: Well honestly, I think it could be interesting to have Aiswynd interact with any of you three! -laughs- I've yet to have an outwardly hostile/condescending RP and Aiswynd isn't the awkward foreigner trope either.

Nice, our first bite!

Coerthas Highland and Gridania, he's also been around Mor Dhona as of late. Sometimes he can be found in Ul'Dah

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 08:13 PM)Aiswynd Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 04:36 PM)Mamushi Wrote:

Nice, our first bite!

Coerthas Highland and Gridania, he's also been around Mor Dhona as of late. Sometimes he can be found in Ul'Dah

Lucile hangs mostly around Ul'dah, but lately, she's been making trips between Coerthas and Gridania for bard-training things! I wouldn't mind a meeting there. I think Seiko's character also lives in the area, so this can definitely be done!

Well message me sometime in game, usually on between 5pm & 10pm PST during the week! On now as Aiswynd Drakareus

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 10-16-2015

Up up and away!

We're still looking for new friends. Boom boom boom. Cactuar

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Garalona - 10-17-2015

Love the presentation. Garalona might butt heads with any or all three, or they might get along famously, but this could be fun either way. She's a chirugeon/conjurer that runs around Ul'dah a lot even thought her FC is based in Limsa. She also gambles in Gold Saucer a lot. Perhaps too much.

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Meishali - 10-17-2015

(10-17-2015, 08:44 AM)Garalona Wrote: Love the presentation. Garalona might butt heads with any or all three, or they might get along famously, but this could be fun either way. She's a chirugeon/conjurer that runs around Ul'dah a lot even thought her FC is based in Limsa. She also gambles in Gold Saucer a lot. Perhaps too much.

Wee, new people! Cactuar

I personally would love to meet your character. Lucile Lucaell really doesn't have enough Limsan contacts (also, roes are awesome) I could do all sort of things w/! No spoiler material yet, but maybe later. We can discuss it in game. I'll notify you when I'm online, so we can set up a meeting. Feel free to send me/the three accounts a PM if you're online too, so I/we can add you! I'm logging right away on Lucaell myself. 

All characters can hang around Ul'dah, so it should be easy to run into your char! Now, to think about hooks...

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Rusty Knight - 10-18-2015

/throws Leoric and Scarlet at the trio (Leo and Nathaniel would be fun)

I've been hunting for some more open world roleplay rather then city confines and would be interested in throwing either of these two at it, Scarlet is an Axe wielding adventurer (Hellsguard) while Leo is more old school Ala Mhigan being a Fist of Rhalgr.

Come to think of it why didnt I just poke you all ingame .. ah well bump for some awesome folk even if I never actually manage to catch them at the right times! Smile

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Hyakki - 10-18-2015

Hey! I'll keep an eye out for you guys when I'm on. I'll be around later today, though my availability is a little dodgy until the evening.

RE: Joint RP Search: A Hunter, A Bard, A Priest - Hyakki - 11-05-2015

Bumping.

Monster hunting, treasure hunting, exploration of ruins, these are fun things I'd like to do more of. If there are any free companies or linkshells that do this regularly, I would be interested in meeting up for some RP... so long as the plots aren't ridiculous shit like hunting Diablos and absorbing his essence to kill Rhalgr.