Hydaelyn Role-Players
Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie (/showthread.php?tid=13430)

Pages: 1 2

Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - MilanaMina - 09-15-2015

What would your character be doing if he or she were in something like Ghost in the Shell, Star Wars, and so on?

Milana Lana - Possibly a member of the Repiblic Senate

Yamanji Zezenji - Smuggler

Claire Storme - Cyborg Bodyguard

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Nebbs - 09-15-2015

Marshmallow puff man

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - MilanaMina - 09-15-2015

(09-15-2015, 06:01 PM)Nebbs Wrote: Marshmallow puff man

LOL! XD

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Nodem - 09-15-2015

Seras: Intergalactic Bounty Hunter... Or whatever pays the most money.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Caspar - 09-15-2015

Salacious Crumb.

Ok not really. A Red Imperial Guard, like Kir Kanos.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Warren Castille - 09-15-2015

Well-meaning citizen who gets swept up and joins the Resistance. Potentially fodder.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Eses Fafa - 09-15-2015

Eses would either be a..poacher of rare or dangerous alien species or a crafter of exotic jewelry from different planets.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Hyakki - 09-15-2015

[Image: latest?cb=20140210062203]

Seiko is most definitely Scarlet.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Aaron - 09-15-2015

Aaron would be Anakin.

Someway somehow hed be Anakin.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Zezeki - 09-15-2015

Yoda.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - ZacharyVolfire - 09-15-2015

GITS
Prostethic and augmentation sales men.

Star wars
Droid merchant

Someone who saells thing or researches and sells things.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Gegenji - 09-15-2015

"I-I'M GIVIN' IT ALL SHE'S GOT, CAP'N..." Sad

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Chris Ganale - 09-15-2015

Ganale would be an X-wing pilot, possibly a Rebel soldier.

Tahz, I honestly can't say; he's tailor-made for fantasy settings. Even in the modern-day setting I play an expy of him on in another forum, he's still the guy running around with the legendary artifact Gae Bolg while he's getting involved in modern-tech world wars.

Seno, likewise, favors his swords and supernatural talents. Granted, Shinmeiryu is a great equalizer and one of its ex-members proclaims that a Shinmei is invincible against guns (which is not true), nevermind the fact that Seno is flat incapable of using guns. They do not function in his hands.

Garon is a Mandalorian mercenary in whatever setting he's in (FF included). Sometimes he's also a bounty hunter, but usually just a merc. He might also pilot an Arm Slave depending on where he's found himself.

Ghost is a special forces sniper, again regardless of setting. He'll also be a TACP where applicable, calling the thunder and making it rain the wrath of the metal gods on his misbegotten foes.

The character I'm replacing my mercenary assassin with is a Gundam pilot. One that typically favors More Dakka. And red.

Yuuna is an ODST where she comes from. High-tech armor, tricked-out dual-pistols, the works. And typically leads a fireteam of the very selfsame badasses: Cleric Team.

And Chao? Chao takes the cake. Omnidisciplinary technical genius, maker of countless weapon systems, creator of several series of humanoid combat androids that would make Skynet piss its proverbial pants, master of time second only to The Doctor, and master of space second to none, able to freely travel between dimensions at her will.

Don't judge me, everyone has to have that one god-tier character.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Aya - 09-15-2015

Power-armor wearing bounty hunter/mercenary with her own ship (a la Samus), a penchant for cycles, and a charming if dangerous romantic attraction to the main character.

RE: Your Character's Role in a Sci-Fi Series/Movie - Dogberry - 09-15-2015

Dogberry is already a cyborg. In a more sci-fi setting, I picture him as a grizzled veteran soldier on a major covert task force. Basically, Batou from Ghost in the Shell.

Iskierka, ever the industrious bookworm, would make a fine hacker.