Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] K'heyo Tia - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] K'heyo Tia (/showthread.php?tid=13450)

K'heyo Tia - Miko Shiroi - 09-17-2015

I. Basic Info

• Characters: K'heyo Tia (Miqo'te Seeker Male) / Ghoa Malaguld (Xaela Female)

• Primary character: K'heyo Tia

• Linkshells:Wild Lotus Host Club

• Primary RP linkshell:(same as above; the only LS I really RP in is my company's IC linkshell, but I'm willing to have that change!)

II. RP Style

• Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium - Heavy RP
    I prefer anything from quick (but detailed) replies to paragraph (or two) replies. However, you can expect me to respond with at least a paragraph of my own. For faster-paced roleplays, I'll shorten it down some.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    RP combat is a great way for easy entertainment and for presenting a training program or stressful encounter for your character! After all, Eorzea is a world full of fighting.
    For RP combat, I prefer either planning it out ahead of time (although vaguely so there are still surprises!) or dice rolling. My go-to is usually dice-rolling, as I think that's the most fair way to go about having characters duke it out.

• Views on IC romance:
    I love romance! However, the two characters that I currently play are both in relationships. Feel free to create some drama by hitting on them, though! It's always fun to see what they'll do.
    I feel like I might need a disclaimer, however. Please don't flirt with them with the intentions of actually forcing my character into a relationship; that's a no-no! Both of my characters are paired with my irl girlfriend's characters, so I would appreciate if you would respect that.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Non-romantic RP? That's great! Dandy! Please befriend my character. K'heyo is very easy to get along with. Ghoa? Not so much.

• Views on lore:
    I like to stick to lore as a general rule. However, I'm fine with bending it a bit. Gotta have a little fun sometimes, right?

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    For RP, I highly prefer /em and /s. I've used 'party' before, but only for more private conversations or things that our characters don't particularly want overheard. Other than that, I like to put my posts out there in /em and /s because I feel like it makes the world feel more "real."

III. Other Info

• Timezone:EST

• Contact info: Message me for Skype

RE: K'heyo Tia - Alicia Piercer - 09-18-2015

Hey Ghoa, don't know if you remember me from the tavern or not, but I had a blast in that brief rp exchange.

If you're ever available on either of your characters just send me a tell in game I would love to learn more about your characters via interacting with them.

RE: K'heyo Tia - Miko Shiroi - 09-19-2015

(09-18-2015, 12:13 PM)Cydni Aizah Wrote: Hey Ghoa, don't know if you remember me from the tavern or not, but I had a blast in that brief rp exchange.

If you're ever available on either of your characters just send me a tell in game I would love to learn more about your characters via interacting with them.
Ah! I definitely do remember you (I don't forget names easily if I see them in-game!). I'd also love to meet up for RP again! Let's add each other in-game on both characters sometime and do some RP for sure! c: ♥