Hydaelyn Role-Players
Dem AFK spots though. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Dem AFK spots though. (/showthread.php?tid=13533)

Dem AFK spots though. - Aaron - 09-22-2015

Figured I couldn't be the only one with a favorite AFK spot in the game, so I'm making a thread pertaining to those spots.

For those of you who may or may not know, you might have seen me staring at Eustace in the QS by the level counter or on the little stairs with my weapon idle out doing absolutely nothing but well. . . standing there AFK. A few randoms have even started noticing I do that a lot as yesterday I got a couple tells from strangers saying OMG EVERYTIME I COME IN HERE YOURE AT THAT SPOT! ARE YOU A BOY FIORELIA?

I dunno why I like to afk at that particular spot, I just unconsciously do it a lot. . . maybe it's because I like the blue light that shines off the level counter, like a moth attracted to a light and i just feel the urge to afk there. I dunno.

What about y'all? Do any of you have that one spot you constantly wound up afking at whether you realize it when you do not or not? I know another one of my friends always teleports to the Forgotten Springs to afk also, so I can't be the only one who does this.

TELL ME YOUR HIDING PLACES SO I CAN FIND YOU AND SMOTHER YOU WITH HUGS

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Seye Qhesu - 09-22-2015

I enjoy afking in mists or anywhere near water. I just am really taking a nap with my headphones on and the sound relaxes me. To be a jerk I set the game to never label me afk so I manually type it if I am going to return in a few minutes.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Cailean Lockwood - 09-22-2015

I log out when I'm not playing the game.
If I need to go AFK, I go to an inn room or my own room in my FC.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Caspar - 09-22-2015

I like to afk in waterfalls misogi style, or on top of tall objects. At least once or twice I've afkd while punching a striking dummy for "training"

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Nodem - 09-22-2015

One of my favorite AFK spots is the bed in my own room... It's just so comfortable and gives my character the much needed rest she deserves.

Some of my others include The Brume, up on the gate to Tailfeather, and The Iron Feast.

though admittedly... I'll AFK wherever I am, if it's a 'safe spot.'

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Gone. - 09-22-2015

I usually just go hide in my FC room.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Caspar - 09-22-2015

Although its not afk, i also have a habit of always logging out in either my FC house or an inn of some sort.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Zezeki - 09-22-2015

I go AFk wherever I'm standing.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - ProvaDiServo - 09-22-2015

Churning mists The east most floating isle. One of my favorite views.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Blue - 09-22-2015

I usually go /doze in a bed for my AFKs. If I don't, it's because it was a sudden one.

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Ashe - 09-22-2015

I sometimes AFK in the QS and on the roof of my FC house...
Other times I'll AFK at the fountain in Foundation in Ishgard.
Other times I'll use my "AFK naked" set and AFK naked in my character's bath in his room in the FC house >>
.....I have weird AFK habits >>

Not gonna lie: I read that as "Smother you with uggs" and I was like, "Damn, that's a basic way to go."

RE: Dem AFK spots though. - Aaron - 09-22-2015

(09-22-2015, 04:35 PM)Ashe Wrote: I sometimes AFK in the QS and on the roof of my FC house...
Other times I'll AFK at the fountain in Foundation in Ishgard.
Other times I'll use my "AFK naked" set and AFK naked in my character's bath in his room in the FC house >>
.....I have weird AFK habits >>

Not gonna lie: I read that as "Smother you with uggs" and I was like, "Damn, that's a basic way to go."
I mean i can do that too if you want me to Big Grin