Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for New Acquaintances! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for New Acquaintances! (/showthread.php?tid=13675)

Looking for New Acquaintances! - Rad - 09-30-2015

Hello all! I am a heavy RPer who has recently transferred over from Gilgamesh. I am really excited to be a part of a more active RP community and I am actively looking for people to play with. Here is a little bit about my character.

Name: R'adehn Tia
Race: Miqo'te ( Seeker of the Sun) 

Background: 

I'd rather not say much here because it is more fun to find things out in character. However, R'adehn is has been living in Limsa Lominsa for 9 years. He left his tribe and abandoned tribal ways at the age of 15. He is studying Arcanian Magic and is considered a crackpot by most of his peers for some of his theories. 

Quirky things about R'adehn: 

1.) R'adehn is exceedingly scholarly. Although he takes a special interest in magic, ancient cultures, and primals,

2.) R'adehn is strong willed, but timid in nature. He is not likely to to respond well to commands, but he will not be outwardly confrontational about it.

3.) R'adehn is a fairly innocent guy. He has clocked many hours in the library and with books in front of his face, but he lacks in interpreting social cues. He is particularly short sighted when it comes to sexual humor.

4.) R'adehn is interested in being a battle mage and will stop at nothing to make that a reality.

5.) R'adehn often conducts magical experiments that could be potentially dangerous. They are not malicious and are done with good intentions, but may have negative consequences. 

If you are interested in meeting meeting up in character just send me a message on here or in game. I tend to be on most evenings and weekends when I have free time. Hope to see you in game!

RE: Looking for New Acquaintances! - S'imba - 10-01-2015

Well he sounds like just the type of person that S'imba would be interested in talking to considering a lot of R'adehn has interests in a lot of things that S'imba is seeking further answers on...I'd love to RP with you.

RE: Looking for New Acquaintances! - Lucius Ignatius - 10-01-2015

Please feel free to approach if you see me! :3

RE: Looking for New Acquaintances! - Bahati - 10-01-2015

Welcome to Balmung! I would love to RP with you, Bahati moved from a very tribal setting to Ul'dah and is just now starting to visit the other city-states now that she can speak some of the common language.

I always like introducing her to fellow Miqo'te who have chosen a path outside their tribe (as she is very bonded to her clan and their values).

I'm Bahati Pashto in game, feel free to come right up to me if you see me and are interested. If you're the Skype sort for OOC plotting and chatting, PM me and I'll share that information as well. Moogle