Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Flyer] Wanted... - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Tonberry's Lantern (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: [Flyer] Wanted... (/showthread.php?tid=13792)

Pages: 1 2

[Flyer] Wanted... - Parth Makeo - 10-09-2015

*A tall Elezen woman walks up to you in the city with a stack of flyers. Clad in a brown robe and hood, her face is concealed besides the hint of brown face markings on the exposed skin*
"Take one, please." 
*She hands the flyer to you and bows before walking to the next person. Oddly enough you see someone in the same robe offering a flyer to another person. Strange...*

WANTED: ARALA MAKEO
CRIMES: Murder of other adventurers, Spy for the Garlean Empire
REWARD: 10 Million Gil
WANTED ALIVE!
[Image: 9DTHaJe.png]
If captured, please bring her just outside Ishgard, far into the Western Highlands of Coerthas.
Reward is decreased for every sign of injury.

*Nothing much about the flyer may catch the eye, yet the temptation of Gil may sway others. Are her crimes real or a lie for something else?*

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Jana - 10-09-2015

While Jana's attention is immediately caught by the charges, she grumbles as she reads the "Wanted Alive". Someone else would have to go after this one.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - LiadansWhisper - 10-09-2015

Liadan blinks at the person in the dark robe with the obscured face, frowning as she tries to spy exactly who is under that cowl.  Her frown grows as she notices other, similarly dressed individuals doing the same thing.

What in the hells...

When she finally takes a look at the flyer itself, her expression doesn't grow lighter.  If anything, she looks even more annoyed - it's amazing really.  She shakes her head after a moment, muttering, "No note as to under whose authority this warrant has been issued - why am I not surprised?  As if I would capture someone for Outsiders and deliver them to somewhere in a frozen waste!  Do they have any idea how massive Coerthas is?"

She shakes her head and hands the flyer off to the next active-duty Adder she encounters, explaining how it came to her and her own suspicions on the motives.

You never can trust outsiders.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - FallenFedora - 10-09-2015

Stroud examines the render of the female Miqo'te at length before reading over the fine print regarding the reason and reward for her capture. He tilts his head quizzically at the scarce details such as the issuing authority, where she was last seen and vague location of delivery. As he turns his head upright to question the robed Elezen - to his chagrin - she had already long gone. "...Ten million gil, huh?" He adjusted his mask just-so before folding the paper a few times and placing it inside of his waist pouch.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Warren Castille - 10-09-2015

"Absolutely, ma'am. Traitors must be dealt with."

Warren put on his best impression of the Arbiter before letting the woman pass, mentally turning over what he knew. None of the pieces fit together, not as he could see them.

Nothing ties this to Ishgard except for the location, but the crimes don't fit the punishment. The Alliance wouldn't want her delivered, injured, to a random location. Ishgard would want her turned over to the inquisition. Ten million gil is most likely there just to blind adventurers to the details, that's retirement money. But Arala was mentioning trouble on the horizon...

Folding the paper, Warren continued about his business while his mind attempted to puzzle out whatever else it could.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - -no longer matters- - 10-09-2015

Dinah's eyes grow wide as she looks over the flyer she studies the Miqo'te in it tracing the lines of her face with her finger, Dinah let's out a muted chuckle as sh rereads the charges. She gives a little head bow to the Elezen woman, before folding walking off staring at the flyer. As she thinks to herself with a slight grin.. 

**"I do not know this one. Is she even actually one of ours? Either way this is unwanted attention, perhaps I should look into this, if she is one of ours silence her, if not.. Silence the one bringing unwanted attention with these claims."

To anyone walking by it would surely appear to be nothing more than a woman day dreaming about the reward money on the flyer.

**Dinah is mute so that was all in her thought process in her head.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Corvidus - 10-09-2015

Cameron frowns at the paper and turns it around a few times. He studies the portrait on the front. "Well, she looks nice." He holds the paper up to the light and peers at the words uncomprehendingly. He can make out "Garlean", "ten million gil", and "Ishgard". An observer could tell this because he slowly mouths the words as he works through them. 

"Huh. Must be an ad or sum'in." He balls up the paper and tosses it carelessly over his shoulder, then continues on his way.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Wemrys - 10-09-2015

Wemrys scanned over the flier for a few moments and knew almost immediately this was something suspicious. No authority claiming ownership of the bill so nobody to directly contact, a drop off in the middle of nowhere, an exorbitant payoff for the person who did the job and looked the other way. Some fool's way of getting someone out of the way by hindering them at the least, snuffing them out at the worst.

Still...he had to admit ten million gil was hard to ignore. Was what happened to Arala Makeo of any concern to him in the long run regardless of whether they really were a Garlean spy?

The Storm chuckled to himself, "O' course it be." The words could have easily been taken as a man deciding the reward was worth it. A face and a name with no last sightings or movement patterns weren't much...but he'd gone on much less before. Wemrys adjusted the greataxe slung across his back, the weapon rattling against the armour he wore as he started to walk again. He didn't doubt he may not even stand a chance of finding the woman to sort this out, but it was worth a shot.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Chris Ganale - 10-09-2015

Garon--in full-on bounty hunter guise--made certain to pause for a good few extra seconds, the faceless visage of his helmet lending the impression that he was staring into the individual's soul as they stood offering that scrap of parchment to him. Finally, without moving his head, he sedately reached out to snatch the paper, his helm tilting down just slightly to take in the details on its surface.

Well, they were certainly jumping straight to the big guns, with a sum that high. But just for murder and spying for Garlemald? No, that didn't add up. He'd never seen even a seven-digit price for a Garlean spy, let alone an eight-digit one.

If nothing else, he was a fast reader, and a fast thinker. The hooded figure hadn't managed to get more than three paces before the rasp of a pistol being drawn from its holster could be heard, a faint hum following it as the weapon energized.

"Turn, petitioner. I would have more details."

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Togy - 10-09-2015

Mr Mask would take the flyer eyeing it over slowly. "Hmmm.. yes.. I do believe there is something I can do about this.. It shall be dealt with swiftly, I assure you" He would then fold up the flyer and walk off, muttering into his mask quietly. "Finally some good paying work.. I pity any who get in my way.."

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Parth Makeo - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 06:41 PM)Chris Ganale Wrote: "Turn, petitioner. I would have more details."
The Elezen who handed the paper turned and under her hood, a smile formed.

"Why the man offering the money is fairly wealthy up in the north. Once at the location with the spy, her life will end there and thus, no word will slip out. It's best to...keep the info to yourself. Only one person can get the reward after all..." she turns and continues to walk onward.

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Eses Fafa - 10-09-2015

Eses wiggles her fake moustache, flickering her eyes as she looks at the flyer. She twizzles it in ponderment.

"Hmm..that's a lotta gil I could use to help me love with her airship repairs.."

She looks at her pugil stick on her back and sniffles casually.
"Welp, no time like the present! Nyahahah!"

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - CrimsonMars - 10-09-2015

The fiery miqo'te, Chiyo would gasp loudly, almost coughing even. It was clear that she was in utter shock, so much that it would almost seem like her eyes would fall off right then and there upon looking at the contents of the flyer. Those same amber eyes would twitch uncontrollably. Her expression practically frozen, a mixer of anger, sadness, and disbelief. "A-Arala?!" she blurted. It would seem like she was a friend of hers judging by her reaction alone.

Before the woman could make her leave, Chiyo would pull the woman's collar toward her, glaring at the elezen. The miqo'te's expression was now pure anger as she grinded her teeth. Faint, orange aura of aether would briefly appear around her from of her emotions. It was almost as if she was about to burst. "Who do ya think she is? Wha' has she done?"

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - Parth Makeo - 10-09-2015

(10-09-2015, 07:25 PM)CrimsonMars Wrote: Before the woman could make her leave, Chiyo would pull the woman's collar toward her, glaring at the elezen. The miqo'te's expression was now pure anger as she grinded her teeth. Faint, orange aura of aether would briefly appear around her from of her emotions. It was almost as if she was about to burst. "Who do ya think she is? Wha' has she done?"
The Elezen smiled under the hood.

"Is it not clear? She is wanted for some crimes and must owe to them. Or...are you a partner in her crimes?" 

The Elezen motioned to the people walking by, as if willing to blurt out that the Miqo'te grabbing her collar was also a criminal. 

"It would be wised to set me down..."

And in a whisper she uttered...

Show Content

RE: [Flyer] Wanted... - CrimsonMars - 10-10-2015

Chiyo let go of the woman. She regained her composure to an extent, but was still conflicted. She didn't know what to say or think or a moment. All she can do is think about her friend. What does Leih'a and the others think of this? Did she really commit those so so called "crimes?" ...Or was she in trouble again. No... it was most likely the latter. It has to be. Chiyo could feel it.

"Arala wouldn' do such things. Who the hells are you?" She asked sternly, as if demanding an answer. Her glaring eyes returned to the elezen. It was barely heared, but the way she muttered her own name was all too suspicious.