Hydaelyn Role-Players
Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) (/showthread.php?tid=13883)

Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Yandros - 10-14-2015

Hello dear reader!

As you might have already come to understand from the title of this thread, I am looking for a FC for my character.
She is a roegadyn conjurer by trade, and researcher by nature.  She once studied thaumaturgy, but found that it was not something that meshed with her.  So to continue the pursuit of aetheric studies, she began to expand her research.  After a bit of work, she found that conjury just seemed to 'click' with her.  And is now trying to further her work!

OOC'ly, I couldn't get into how THM played and WHM has proven to be far more fun for me.  So yes, I do heal!

I do have a few things that I am looking for in a FC, some of which are pretty common in truth.  I am looking for a medium to heavy roleplay base, I wish the FC to be active and friendly both IC and OOC.  I cannot stand harassment or judgement of any form, and will flat out leave if I see it.  Or if I see it coming close to such.  That is completely non-negotiable.  There is a difference between having standards and judgement, mind you.  And I understand it.  But if you believe that just because someone goes to the Quicksand for rp, that they are in any way shape and/or fashion somehow "lesser" in rp?  I will not tolerate that. 

Ahem!  Sorry, do not mean to rant there.  I simply wish a nice and fun place to be while I play the game!

Ah, one thing that I am wishing to see, is for the FC to have housing.  I do not care where or even how large it is.  But, I would like to eventually own a room.  So that is something I wish the FC to offer.

Well, if you think I might be a fit, let me know!

Ahem, edited to show that I am indeed on Balmung.

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Teadrinker - 10-14-2015

What sort of RP are you looking for?

Lighthearted comedy? Long plotlines? Grimdark? Criminal? Just casual social rp?

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Roe Dad - 10-14-2015

Pathfinder is a casual rp fc. Just let me know. Smile

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Yandros - 10-14-2015

I tend to lean towards more lighthearted, social rp with a bit of adventure and comedy thrown in.  Anything darker than that, just really is not something that interests me.

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Roe Dad - 10-14-2015

(10-14-2015, 04:40 PM)Yandros Wrote: I tend to lean towards more lighthearted, social rp with a bit of adventure and comedy thrown in.  Anything darker than that, just really is not something that interests me.
You'll love our fc then Smile

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Yandros - 11-06-2015

Bumping this back up to the top here.

I am on the search once again, hopefully a FC that is active in the evenings.  EST preferable, since that is what I am.  But just something more or less compatible there.

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - RiniKett - 11-06-2015

Ello!

Wayfarers has become active between 6-11 pm EST as of late. We are in the works of running a public tavern/inn, but we are also planning to have jobs from the work board where characters can form groups and carry out missions together. These can be provided by other players, or we will create them from an NPC.

As on the now, we have a steady amount of social RP in the evenings. We have focused ourselves on providing refuge for characters who are in a tight spot or who are outright homeless. Due to this, we have a wide variety of personalities that, even though they are different, respect and care for one another as a family.

If you would like, feel free to drop in tonight and RP with us! Even if you don't join we love meeting new people.

Take care!

Wayfarers of Eorzea

RE: Seeking a new FC (Balmung) - Melodia - 11-06-2015

(11-06-2015, 12:06 PM)RiniKett Wrote: Ello!

Wayfarers has become active between 6-11 pm EST as of late. We are in the works of running a public tavern/inn, but we are also planning to have jobs from the work board where characters can form groups and carry out missions together. These can be provided by other players, or we will create them from an NPC.

As on the now, we have a steady amount of social RP in the evenings. We have focused ourselves on providing refuge for characters who are in a tight spot or who are outright homeless. Due to this, we have a wide variety of personalities that, even though they are different, respect and care for one another as a family.

If you would like, feel free to drop in tonight and RP with us! Even if you don't join we love meeting new people.

Take care!

Wayfarers of Eorzea
Yay! Smile