Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Phantastic Panda (Zanzan Yanzan) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Phantastic Panda (Zanzan Yanzan) (/showthread.php?tid=13889)

Phantastic Panda (Zanzan Yanzan) - PhantasticPanda - 10-15-2015

I. Basic Info
  • Characters: Zanzan Yanzan, Claude Duval, Hugo Boulderfist
  • Primary character: Zanzan Yanzan (WIKI Here!)
  • Linkshells: Shroudwolf Clan (RP allies and stuffs), Roll Eorzea (plots and stuffs)
  • Free Company: Crimson Phoenix (OOC)

II. RP Style
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    I think I'd be around the medium spectrum but I can't really say for sure, it really depends! But I can say for sure is that I love RPing in this game since it's something I'll be doing all the time if I'm not running around doing my dailies and PvE and such. I'm also always interested in more RP plots and events as long as they're appropriate for my character and if I find the time for them. I also consider my RP pretty free-form, changing from more simple lines to descriptive paragraphs depending on the RP, whether its private, public, etc. and I also adapt to whoever I'm RPing with.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I don't mind it. If it happens then it happens! Not all characters see eye to eye with one another and fights are bound to happen. Of course, I do pre-planned battles too. Though do be fair please. If you are fair and respectful then I will be fair to you. I have no problems with my character being beaten, especially in free-form, but only when its done within reason or is logical. (Don't fly or twirl in the air for 10 seconds before bringing your blade down then expect my character to take a hit. Thats just silly and predictable. Outplay my character, come on now!) But that doesn't mean I mind pre-planned outcomes. I also do rolls is fairness is a concern as well.

As for injuries. Injuries are fine. It comes with conflict and combat. Though I would like to discuss ahead of time if there's going to be any permanent injuries that will surely affect my character's story. Also chance of death will definitely need to be discussed OOC.

• Views on IC romance:
    Romance can definitely bring some flare into character stories. Though, possibilities for any romances should happen organically for the most part and open communication should be there as well if the stories are going to be heavily affected. Also please keep the nasties in private chat, and I'll continue keeping mines in it too Thumbsup.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I love both meeting new characters and also love having pre-planned relationships if they make sense. I am usually free and open to any potential formation of pre-existing relationships as long as it does not come into conflict with Zanzan's existing story as well as his family's.

• Views on lore:
    I try to follow the lore as closely as possible. But even with lore, people have different interpretations of it as well. As long as its not blatantly breaking lore or considered "out there", then I have no problems with a slight bend here or there.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    /say is obvious. For RP and appropiately designated if OOC. Linkshells will depend on the linkshell rules. I'm in some thats OOC, IC, and OOC/IC. I also use parties for OOC communication during RP or IC if its private. I treat /tells as OOC unless there's quotation marks.

III. Other Info
  • Timezone: PST / GMT: -8:00
  • Contact info: You could always send me a PM here! Other methods will have to be discussed beforehand.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~