Hydaelyn Role-Players
Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values (/showthread.php?tid=13932)

Pages: 1 2

Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-19-2015

[Image: ZpGZeMp.jpg]

Pinned up on every main billboard in the city states,a super fancy new flier can be found. Like a family that might come out of the Haukke manor, the figures are eerie yet exciting! If you have an appreciation for those new-fangled picture-shows , and the spirit of All Saints Wake, tickets are on sale now at the Crescent house lobby!
 Get them while they last! 

[Image: CBkd0nF.jpg]

Who: You! If you can sit through a full length movie and Rp, we would love to have you.                 
What: An in-character movie theater & social. Come to watch, be entertained, and meet some folks!
When: THIS Friday, October 23rd (Seating @ 8:30 EST / Film Roll @ 9:00 EST).                            
Where: Crescent headquarters and Theater. Goblet::Ward 4::House 46 (brimming heart subdivision)
Why: To celebrate the spirit of Halloween OOC and All saints wake IC!
Other:  Dress in all black! Bring your favorite bat or creepy minion pet!                                    
Refreshments: Sold at our concession stand and main lobby during October!  Treat List                                                                                      
How: We only have 20 seat tickets available for purchase. They are 1,000gil each (We do not charge real money, however tips and donations to Crescent's future events are -greatly- appreciated! )
To promote RP, we request you please come by our office to purchase the tickets IC.

Tickets will be on sell from Tuesday until the movie begins on Friday night!

[Image: CBkd0nF.jpg]

Ooc Information and Lore-support

After weeks of rearranging and turning every item in our house /just/ right, Crescent is finally ready to have our first open house Theater night! We do hope you'll join us in celebrating the Halloween season IC and OOC with our special showing of the 1993 Addam's Family Values film! Yes! We will be watching a real film together from a streaming site. Feel free to RP in Party or /em and experience the movie through your character's eyes!

Q & A

"Theaters and film in Eorzea? Please explain!?"

While Magi-tech and Eorzea's many great technological advancements might do well to support the idea of a simple projector/film set up, there is also an in-game canon mention! The fate "Orobon Part two: The Spawning" mentions 'Picture shows'. However, we do understand some might not wish to participate in this sort of event and that is just fine! Crescent aims to provide a fun, thriving RP scene for those who enjoy something a little different from time to time.                                                                        

"I get really nervous around crowds/ I hate chatlog spam but I still want to come RP! "

That's fine!  We have many side private rooms you can go hang out in if you ever feel too congested or just need a break. Rooms marked with the ★ Star ★ symbol are free to RP and use during and after the event. Explore and have fun!

Have other questions? Shoot them our way!
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to Role playing with you in the future!

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-20-2015

To answer those who have asked, I have West parked in our lobby on and off today if you'd like to come get a ticket! If for whatever reason you can't find anyone just send me a tell or as anyone who is present. I'll get back with you!

/tell West O'hteco

<3!

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - Warren Castille - 10-20-2015

...this seems pretty awesome.

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - Edgar - 10-20-2015

I gotta admit, the combination of rp and streaming has my interest piqued.

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - Ardent Dawn - 10-20-2015

What time Tuesday can we ICly start coming by to purchase the tickets? Smile This is an amazing idea!

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-20-2015

Thank you for all the love so far Surprise and West is parked there right now! Just send me a tell or come by Thumbsup

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - -no longer matters- - 10-20-2015

I won't get home in time for this (damn 9am - 9pm Friday hours) but I've enjoyed some of your past events as War Bear so I hope this goes well! You guys are awesome and people should totally go!

As of 7:30EST we have folks in the lobby ready to sell more tickets for those interested! Feel free to send a  /tell to Yul Moks or  West O'hteco with any inquiries!

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - MBajihri - 10-20-2015

West! I would like one ticket for your event! I've been a huge fan of the Addams Family since I was a kid. Big Grin

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-21-2015

Good evening!

Crescent is now selling tickets [ as of 10pm EST] in our lobby for the evening. Should you wish to come by and tour the facilities, purchase a ticket, or just Rp please do!

[Image: S3dDjAG.jpg]
If you want to check if anyone is there please /tell West O'hteco Thumbsup

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-22-2015

Hello!

Just a note to say we are NOW open in the lobby to sell tickets! Feel free to stop by (goblet 4:46) or /tell West O'hteco Cactuar

Thanks!

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - O'hteco - 10-23-2015

We will have tickets for sell all day today!  Just come by the lobby [Goblet 4::46] or leave a  /tell with West O'hteco and I'll get back with you asap Exclamation We're so excited for tonight!

Heart

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - Nebbs - 10-23-2015

Yes, go and RP getting your tickets. There are nice people there who do the RP thing.. it was much fun.

[Image: ffxiv_23102015_175912.jpg]

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - KHMarie - 10-23-2015

[sup]Had a really fantastic time! I look forward to future events from here![/sup]

RE: Crescent's Moonlight Theatre Presents: The Addam's Family Values - EveyVorai - 10-24-2015

[Image: tumblr_nwpjnfyw7a1uzhow2o6_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nwpjnfyw7a1uzhow2o1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nwpjnfyw7a1uzhow2o4_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nwpjnfyw7a1uzhow2o7_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_nwpjnfyw7a1uzhow2o2_1280.png]

Oh my gosh it was a blast, thank you guys so much for hosting this event. I look forward to many more events from your company! It was so smooth everyone was friendly and genuinely it was a good time. Buncha nerds sitting around watching a movie together. Big Grin