Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for FC - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for FC (/showthread.php?tid=13967)

Looking for FC - Ahya Khilo - 10-22-2015

Basically as my title says; I finally got an alt onto Balmung over the recent maintenance and I'm really excited to start roleplaying again. I didn't want to join any random FCs that I got invited to when I started leveling.

I'm not that picky about themes or anything but since I am coming back to rp after a few years break, I don't want to be tossed straight into anything TOO heavy.

The alt character is a female Miqote who is currently jobbed as a Bard.. I don't really have much written down for her background or story yet so right now, she's kind of a "write as I go" kind of thing.

Any help is appreciated!

RE: Looking for FC - SicketySix - 10-23-2015

Check out Pathfinders, I've been with this FC a few weeks now (personal record) and it's by far the best one I've been involved in. Vey helpful with pve content so if you need a quick queue 9/10 someone will volunteer to take you through it. Free company events, tavern style RP at nights, etc etc.

You can find their information here on the Linkshell tab. But here's the link.
Pathfinders

RE: Looking for FC - RiniKett - 10-23-2015

Ello!

The Wayfarers of Eorzea are always looking and open to new roleplayers or roleplayers trying to find their place in the RP scene. We are primarily centered around providing a home to those who find themselves without one, the outcasts, the judged, or those with a questionable past that are looking for a new start. A 'family' type atmosphere for characters that is mixed with tavern life and adventuring.

We currently have our first big plot, spear headed by one of our new members that has been very enjoyable so far and holds a bit of a darker theme. Which, speaking of themes, we are open to almost any type of character that isn't purely evil. Questionable morals make good fun, but if your character tends to kill or maim just for the pleasure of it then it might cause issues, but IC drama is good drama.

Even if you don't choose us as a FC, we still welcome anyone to stop by and make a few new connections and we would be happy to meet you.

Good luck in your search and take care. Big Grin

Wayfarers of Eorzea Thread
A public announcement pertaining to our ongoing FC story.

RE: Looking for FC - QueenFrejyalen - 10-23-2015

If you prefer a smaller group of friends to RP with, OATH is currently recruiting!  All of our members are 20+, and we are respectful of the casual play schedules that come with tending to IRL responsibilities.  We allow alts into the FC and enjoy trudging through PVE together to lvl or grab new gear!

Basically, if you enjoy messing around and not taking the game too seriously, making awful silly jokes while keeping a positive space, we might be what you're looking for.

We consider ourselves a "slice of life"-style RP group because our stories focus more on the characters driving the story than a specific shared mission.  Though the Legion as an IC entity does have its own focus that can be worked with!

Our LS hall info can be found here.
Our RPC Wiki page for our FC House can be found here.

I am the leader of the FC, so if you are interested in our FC or would like to visit us and see what we're all about, feel free to msg me here or in-game!

Good luck in your search, & happy adventuring!

RE: Looking for FC - Roe Dad - 10-23-2015

Welcome. 
I belong to Path Finder society its a laid back RP and helping guild. feel free to message me!

RE: Looking for FC - Ahya Khilo - 10-23-2015

Woah I didn't expect so many replies haha! I've seen Pathfinders members running around all the time. You guys seem what I'm looking for too.

Again thanks so much for the replies and all the help. ;A;