Hydaelyn Role-Players
Zoe Thewes/MaiMizzu - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Zoe Thewes/MaiMizzu (/showthread.php?tid=1398)

Zoe Thewes/MaiMizzu - MaiMizzu - 09-05-2012

I. RL Info (if you want)

RL Name: Ashley!
RL Age: 0
Timezone: Eastern, US
RL Gender: Female
Why do you like to RP? When I first started rp'ing, I was going through one of the worst tragedies in my life. It was really a sort of escape for me, distraction. But over time.. I grew insanely addicted to RP. I started in Yahoo! chat rooms (user rooms before the lawsuit shut 'em down), I've rp'ed on various forums as various chars (*deep breath* Supergirl, Psylocke, an OC summoner, an OC geomancer, Tigra, Batgirl, Magneto, Bumblebee, OC Jedi Knight, Mia Koji (rather extensively)). I have also participated in RP in the games Everqeust II, Lord of the Rings Online, City of Heroes, Final Fantasy XI and Star Wars the Old Republic.

II. Basic info

Characters: Zoe Thewes
Current primary linkshell: Backstage

III. RP Preferences

RP style (Light, medium, or heavy)? Heavy RP. All RP all the time, please.

Are you willing to RP a fight scene in game? If so, preferred method of combat? (/randoming, skill based, etc) I have RP'ed out alot of fighting. I prefer the participants just RP'ing it out.. ya know, no God moding or anything. Which is cool if the participants are... good. But I would /random it, base on skills.. anything. I can adapt to whatever is called for.

Are you willing to take major injuries in game? (ie limb loss, comas, etc.) Absolutely I am

Under what circumstances, if any, would you allow your character to be killed off? That's a more difficult one. I tend to really fall in love with the characters I play. Killing off my character would require some kind of.. um.. replacement? Maybe? Or the possibility she could come back in some manner. It's really a gray area for me.

Are you willing to RP romance in game? How far are you willing to go? I love IC romances. It's one of my mainstays. As far as how far I would go, to any degree really. It would depend on what the next step in the romance would be. If it's justifiable and makes sense for the relationship, awesome. Just like romance in real life to me.

What kind of non-romantic RP relationships are you seeking? (family ties, etc) I think everyone in some degree is searching for a family like atmosphere. I am too. But it doesn'thave to be that far. Just friends is fine for me.

How far from the actual lore are you willing to stray? As much as makes sense, which kind of doesnt answer the question. I'm willing to stretch lore if it makes some sense, if it serves for a good story. As long as the lore isn't destroyed. No fun then.

Views on chat functions (IC vs OOC in /party, /linkshell, /say)? If it were up to me, it would be IC all the time. Save for OOC linkshells and all. I always feel people should be IC in LS, in parties and in /say. But that's just me. Again, I'm willing to adapt to whatever.

Will most of your RP be confined in a single linkshell or will you try to RP with as many as possible? I would IDEALLY stick to one LS. But I have no problem at all RP'ing with others. I think it's good to stretch your legs a little.

Seeking:

How do you prefer to be contacted? (PM or post in this thread) Either is good for me. PM or replay to the post. Or in game. Whatever is easiest.