Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello everybody! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello everybody! (/showthread.php?tid=14077)

Hello everybody! - JudicialHunter - 10-30-2015

I'm hoping to make a bunch of new friends, IC and OOC, here on Balmung!
The wiki for my character, Rihxo Matoi, is linked in my signature.
--MMORPG background: I played WoW for four years, and tried out other MMOs as well. I'm kinda new to FFXIV.
--RP experience: I've RP'd for at least four years, be it table-top or in a game!
--Character ideas/info: Check my wiki!
--How did you learn about the coalition?: One of my IRL friends (Nanagi Nagi) plays too, and she told me about the game. Here I am.
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?: I'm a medium RPer, for sure.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc): I love to play tabletop and video games, and I love to draw and cosplay.

RE: Hello everybody! - GhostlyMaiden - 10-30-2015

Welcome to the forums!~
Glad to see you finally made a post here! ^_^

RE: Hello everybody! - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-30-2015

Hi there!

Welcome to the RPC!

If you've got questions about the forums, wiki, or other site stuff, don't hesitate to ask. We've got a lot of different resources available to users here.

RE: Hello everybody! - Sana - 10-30-2015

More people for RP is always welcome. You can never have enough folks to run into somewhere!

RE: Hello everybody! - SicketySix - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 10:19 AM)Novirae Wrote: I'm hoping to make a bunch of new friends, IC and OOC, here on Balmung!
The wiki for my character, Rihxo Matoi, is linked in my signature.
--MMORPG background: I played WoW for four years, and tried out other MMOs as well. I'm kinda new to FFXIV.
--RP experience: I've RP'd for at least four years, be it table-top or in a game!
--Character ideas/info: Check my wiki!
--How did you learn about the coalition?: One of my IRL friends plays too, and she told me about the game. Here I am.
--What kind of a role-player are you aiming to be? Light, medium, or heavy?: I'm a medium RPer, for sure.
--Anything from real life you'€™re comfortable with sharing? (Work, school, hobbies, etc): I love to play tabletop and video games, and I love to draw and cosplay.
Welcome to the RPC!

Be sure to swing back by the "Open Campfire" thread, would love to continue the RP with you!

RE: Hello everybody! - JudicialHunter - 10-30-2015

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Heart
Feel free to PM me or find me in-game if any of you want to RP Smile

Thanks Nanagi. (Even though you're sitting right here. :^) )
Sickety, I replied to the thread, in case you didn't already see, heh!

RE: Hello everybody! - SicketySix - 10-30-2015

(10-30-2015, 12:18 PM)Novirae Wrote: Thank you all so much for the warm welcome! Heart
Feel free to PM me or find me in-game if any of you want to RP Smile

Thanks Nanagi. (Even though you're sitting right here. :^) )
Sickety, I replied to the thread, in case you didn't already see, heh!

Awesome!

RE: Hello everybody! - Roe Dad - 10-31-2015

Welcome!

RE: Hello everybody! - Zar'ine Moks - 10-31-2015

Welcome! ^.^

RE: Hello everybody! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-01-2015

Greetings and welcome! RP is all over this place and on balmung! Best of luck and remember, when the lechers in Quicksand try to go straight for ERP, No is a valid answer...so is a skillet upside the head.