Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata (/showthread.php?tid=14080)

Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata - JudicialHunter - 10-30-2015

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Rihxo Matoi, Adelaide Levenson, Arata Matsuoka, Mamiko Moonweaver
  • Primary character: Rihxo Matoi
  • Linkshells: The Rosebuds (OOC), SolaceOOC, Nanagi Linkpearl IC, Arcadeus (IC)
  • Primary RP linkshell: N/A

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    Medium RP, though I'm more or less a mirror RPer to the best of my ability. Walkups are loved and welcomed! I accept tells, but really only in busy places. I'm IC 90% of the time, even leveling.

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
    I usually use dice rollers for my RP combat, since that's what I'm used to. If you prefer to simply 'freestyle' your combat, that's fine with me! Just let me know beforehand. As long as you don't godmod, I'm not going to care either way.

• Views on IC romance:
    DEFINITE YES. I love IC romance so much. Probably a little too much, honestly :^)
    All I ask is that it's natural. People don't (usually, I guess) fall right in love two days after they meet each other. IC and OOC lines also need to not be crossed.
  • Rihxo's taken don't you try it
  • Arata's not but she's also Elsa but less terrible an Ice Bitch Queen
  • Adelaide's not really openly trying to find someone to love (she's got other concerns, like being a general nuisance) but she's not gonna stop somebody from hitting on her. (She likes it when her ego's stroked.)
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    I always like these kinds of storylines. DO IT!
  • Rihxo has three sisters and one brother, if that interests you. And Rihxo LOVES people. She's always trying to make more friends.
  • Arata doesn't have any siblings, but cousins and whatnot are possible
  • Adelaide is half-garlean, so it's possible she could have a sibling from her other half (ala mhigan). Ask!

• Views on lore:
    I'm still kinda sorta not really new to FFXIV, so if I make a lore hiccup, don't hit me. (Please.) As long as your RP is lore-friendly, I don't mind bending the lore a bit to accommodate your story. Complete lore-breaking, however, is not something I RP with. Sorry. 

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    I use /s, /em, and /tell for my RP chats. If I'm IC I will use quotation marks for speaking and none for actions, if I'm in /s. (ex. "Hi there! My name is Rihxo!" She'd give a big smile.) I use (( )) to indicate OOC speech (ex. ((Hey, I love your wiki!)) )

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: EST
  • Contact info:
    • Email: [email protected]
    • Hydaelyn Roleplayers: PM
    • FFXIV: Send a tell! My name is Rihxo Matoi, Adelaide Levenson, or Arata Matusoka.

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Rihxo Matoi - JudicialHunter - 12-11-2015

Oops, I forgot I had this thread, I'm dumb >.>

Major wiki updates have happened! I now use the tab system, so please go check that out.

Rihxo's also dating somebody now, in case you were interested in a romantic storyline. Sorry ^^;

I'm very open to forum RP, as that's likely faster than in-game as of recently. I have a convention to prepare for!

Danke sehr, mein Freund ^^

RE: Rihxo Matoi - JudicialHunter - 12-14-2015

A couple little updates, I suppose:
  • Wiki updates! Yay! I finally hit 50 so I can be pretty in my Kirimu Coat. Not that every other bard wears it or anything.
  • Rihxo's single now. I guess that's noteworthy here.
  • Finished the Stalhart arc! I should be a little more open now. Maybe. I dunno yet.

RE: Rihxo Matoi - JudicialHunter - 01-04-2016

Smaller, though noteworthy, updates:
  • Nagi still hates me for updating with minor edits like every day, but I haven't updated in two days. Hah.
  • New art is on my appearance tab! Rihxo's a babe.
  • New screenshots, as usual. Tab updates! Yay!
  • Relationship updates! Also as usual!
  • Notable Events have been updated... kind of. I haven't gotten around to exactly writing in everything, but they're outlined.
  • I think I might've updated my rumors since my last post on this? I think. Yeah. We'll go with yeah.
  • *slams fist on table* If you have PC rumors for me, add them! Do it! Do it!

RE: Rihxo Matoi - JudicialHunter - 02-04-2016

Wow guess who SUCKS at updating their threads (Hint: it's me. it's always me)
  • more wiki updates hoo boy i wonder how mad nanagi will get at me THIS TIME
  • not wiki, but i cleaned out my PMs and replied to all RPs i have going there! IF I'VE BEEN SLOW REPLYING I'M REALLY SORRY FEEL FREE TO SLAP ME ONCE
  • i might open up an art thread soon? nice.
  • i started on wikis for my other characters so i guess i'll have to make threads about them too
  • oh god
  • why do i do this to myself
  • ADD MORE RUMORS TO MY WIKIS, YALL.

RE: Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata - JudicialHunter - 03-11-2016

Guess who's still terrible at thread updating!? JH is!
  • Arata's wiki is almost completely done, so check that out! Next is Ade's... then Mami's...
  • ghostiemermaid is joining the plastics
  • I made an art thread! Which you should totally check out.
  • I'd love to see some more rumors, like always! Be they good or bad, put 'em in!

RE: Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata - JudicialHunter - 03-17-2016

Wiki updates!
  • Arata has some art of mine up on her appearance. She's blushy. Go check it out!
  • The Great PM Reckoning of 2016 has occurred, AKA I've cleaned up my messages. All PMs should be replied to and everything!
  • Art thread updates, woooo.

RE: Rihxo, Adelaide, and Arata - JudicialHunter - 08-06-2016

I feel like my RP partners deserve an update as to where I've disappeared to!

In short - I can't support playing both WoW and XIV, and with Legion coming out this month, I've been working with it again, so it looks like WoW gets the money this time.

HOWEVER...

I still love these characters to death and want to RP with them! If you wish to RP with me on Skype, please PM me and I will be happy to link up with you!

I am sorry for any inconvenience this might've caused and hope to get back into Eorzea soon!