Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese (/showthread.php?tid=14130)

[Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Gallien Vyese - 11-03-2015

Gallien Vyese - the Curious Scholar

They say history is written by the victors, but what is lost during this practice? What knowledge was scattered, or simply erased because the winning side deemed in unnecessary? History is but a few pages in a much greater tale, and I intent to read it.

Currently no wiki, but here is a link to my workshop thread if interested in my backstory http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=14097

About Gallien
- Currently calls Gridania home, however he travels heavily and can be seen in any of the major cities from time to time.
- He is not fond of combat or war itself, however he can defend himself and aid his friends and allies
- Manual labor is not his thing, though he will get his hands dirty if research deems it necessary
- Curious by nature, he is willing to try pretty much anything at least once.
- Can come off somewhat shy and socially awkward, as he tries to apply book knowledge to the appropriate situation. However he does learn and can adapt rather quickly.

Recently
- A small stent with the Red Wings, while he was researching parts of Thanalan.
- Syros (his fae companion), is rather protective of him
- His free time is spent in Outer La Noscea, trying to figure out more of the past.

What i am looking for
- Friends / Contacts (Basically looking for some kind of foothold on the server)
- Currently Not interested in switching FC's
- Looking for friendly and helpful OOC / IC (that will fit with Gallien) linkshells
- Any story or plot that doesn't mind me being a little slow to respond and asking a bit of questions OCC. (Somewhat new to this, and first time actually attempting to rp in a game)

Not interested in
- A bunch of life and death encounters, though conflict and injuries may occur (just no death)
- Voice RP is no go
- People who are OOC offended by Syros(fairy) or that I RP with her

About me
- I am really new at RP
- Very friendly and actually want to make some friends OOC as well as IC
- I may be slow to respond sometime IC, as I tend to think about things Gallien would do quite a bit and how he would react.
- Gallien may not like you in game, and we can be friends OOC, i am completely cool with that and think it makes for awesome character development
-I am EST and am usually on around 6pm - 1 or 2am

Okay I'm done rambling for now, hope to see and speak to some of you soon!

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - SicketySix - 11-03-2015

I will add you when I log on later.

Check out my thread right below yours if you want to know about my RP character.

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - McBeefâ„¢ - 11-03-2015

Welcome to Balmung!

Maybe Evangeline can bug you sometime! She is an Eorzean Revolutionist, and loves talking about history with other scholars.

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Gallien Vyese - 11-03-2015

Okay sounds good, just pm /whisper me in game or add me.

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Gallien Vyese - 11-07-2015

Posting to bring it back to the front,  to see if there is anymore interest

Really just looking to get started, recreational, plots, or just anything really

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - GhostlyMaiden - 11-07-2015

Nanagi is a a rather quite character as well. It may be difficult for both of them to get a conversation started, I feel like they would get along.

Due to IRL things i'm not on ffxiv that much. Forum RP is more convenient for me atm.

It you are interested, send me a PM! I hope we can work something out! ^_^
(Nanagi's wiki is in my signature)

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Swygynwyzn - 11-07-2015

Well hopefully we can provide you with answers here.

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - LadyCleriseaux - 11-08-2015

Izayoi is an academic also, though her field of study is currently Astromancy and history. She's also based in Gridania!

Will add you later when I am online.

RE: [Balmung] Rather new to RP - Gallien Vyese - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-08-2015

I'll be online later (leaving 'cause of life and little league hockey that a friend's kid is in) but hit up Alciel in game later on tonight when I'm on! I'll be leveling today but we can set up RP for the future and he's in La Noscea at the moment