Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tira Nophi - [Journal] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Role-Play (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Town Square (IC) (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Tira Nophi - [Journal] (/showthread.php?tid=14185)

Tira Nophi - [Journal] - Tira Nophi - 11-06-2015

[Image: Tira_Frame1.png]

Sixth Sun of the Sixth Astral Moon
6.Nov.2015

Dear diary
I finally found you after about one bell of sorting through my very messy inventory and the handkerchief I embroidered a chocobo on last year. It's the matrons' moon now and things are seemingly looking anew and bright. I applied to Ashen Academy based in the great city of Ul'dah and my application was accepted! However I arrived in my muddy gardening garb because some trickster pilfered my belongings whilst I was working. (I still never discovered who or what did that!)

Anyroad, I found myself greeted by a tall blonde man in a suit who kindly told me to return to the academy later when the headmaster would be around. I think this was a nice way of telling me to find something more appropriate to wear before my interview. Alas, I had no other attire on my person so I met with Headmaster Jax Stahl. I haven't really managed to see him since then but i've met a nice group of friends during my first few suns.

There's the head prefect Lucy Ambers who seems to be the one to go to if you forget anything from class. Kharu Dazra, a Miqo'te who really tends to come out of herself when around Lucy. She was about to run away last evening i'm guessing she had a big fall out with Lucy but I convinced her to stay and work things out. Too long have I run away from my own troubles that so many of them are left to fester within my heart and mind when I am not distracted... I don't know when I will be ready to go back and face them. Not yet... Not just yet.

Azeyma guide me.

Nerante is a silly knucklehead always being teased by others and has a very short fuse. But you can't help but chuckle at his ways even if they are a little scary at times. I wonder if he was like that before Mor Dhona. Maybe what happened out there has made things worse? Curious...

Cindros Michael our newest student in the academy, a tall VERY tall Xaelen Au Ra who looks a little bit like a lizard but seems very friendly! I hope he can teach me more about his kin and his journey to Eorzea.

I hope I will make some lifelong friends and allies here in the academy. After all, nobody can truly make it alone in this world. Can they?

[Image: ffxiv_06112015_015807.png][Image: ffxiv_06112015_021136.png]
[Image: ffxiv_06112015_021234.png]

RE: Tira Nophi - [Journal] - Tira Nophi - 11-16-2015

Seventeenth Sun of the Sixth Astral Moon
16.Nov.2015

Dear Diary

I am having such a wonderful time at the academy thus far! We have studied a little bit of magic and went on a field trip to the Gelmorra Ruins. I could almost feel the ghostly cold breath of the subterranean souls just before we headed down into the Tam-Tara Deepcroft.
We were all set in pairs to explore the crypts. Lucy and I came across a huge gate with claw marks protruding from the other side. I told Professor Pious there might be something locked away inside and is probably still roaming in there... Then suddenly something peculiar happened.

[Image: Pious_Hearts.png]
Iona and Nerante were over by one of the stone coffins and I could notice an air of worry around them and then I heard them say they were feeling very weak all so suddenly... This feeling drifted on over toward Lucy and myself, then throughout the entire crypt. Students and tutors were falling to their knees and acting delirious and dizzy! It was so worrying, then Lucy fell. I was so scared.

My friend Cindros managed to come by and help Lucy while I helped up Miss Ayricha Daakier to her feet. We were ordered to evacuate the premises but Nerante was still inside! I am not very sure what happened in there and apart of me is afraid to wonder or question... Maybe we should have been more prepared.

[Image: Tira_Lucy01.jpg]

When we returned to school, Professor Pious[Image: Hearts2.png] asked the class what they would like to study for this moon. As I said the words 'Battle of Carteneau' I knew it would spur some emotion throughout the room but when I looked at him... He had the saddest face of anyone else in that room. My heart sank for a moment but my mother always told me to learn all I can about everything that has happened to this world. Maybe i'll make him the best teachers' gift for Starlight Celebration this year!

I signed into the academy computers anonymously just this noon and managed to find out that Professor Pious's favourite colour was 'Pi-napple green'! Hehe... I hope he doesn't know it was me!
[Image: uhohface.png]

RE: Tira Nophi - [Journal] - Hayden Ambers - 01-21-2016

((More please ^^))