Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Seeking romance/close friendships. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Seeking romance/close friendships. (/showthread.php?tid=14242)

Seeking romance/close friendships. - Primal Penguin - 11-10-2015

As the title states I'm seeking someone with a generally wide availability that would be up for a somewhat long-term RP story development. By long-term I mean something longer than just a few sessions. Anywho I guess I can give some information about Elisanna first. Elisanna lived in a small village outside Doma but finds herself now in Ul'dah after her village was attacked by garleans two years ago. After the attack she's generally been suspicious of anyone she meets and typically avoided most people. In the past few months she's becoming more open to meeting new people which is where you all come in!

Now I feel like I have to point out something. She is flirty in nature and I know some people this can be a big red light or turn off for them. I do not wish to scare people away if they are so generous to RP with me! So please if the flirting makes you or your character highly uncomfortable, this may not be for you -but- I promise that's not all this will be about. Aside from the flirting she is very loyal and humorous and would be very interesting to see how well she could get along with others and grow as a person. A good fit for Elisanna would be someone of garlean decent of some form or way as it would be a good way to make things for interesting but not at all necessary. Also someone who is a bit of a motherly type or something of the type that can easily bond with someone would be quiet interesting as well.

Now if for any who are still interested I will now talk about my own availability. I'm generally free 2PM to generally 3AM CST mon-friday. It's pretty much the same during the weekends except I may sleep in later then usual so I may wake up at a later time and stay up later than usual. Now for those busy-bees who can't make the time to get on FFXIV that often or generally prefer other methods of RP I do have a skype account that I use very frequently. So if any of you are interested please leave me a reply and if you wish to have my skype I'll gladly add any of you. Hope to hear from you guys soon!

RE: Seeking romance/close friendships. - Zetchryn - 11-10-2015

Rhaya is generally available to talk to/flirt with and more around those times. Feel free to give her a poke in-game if you like, or send me your skype in a private message.

RE: Seeking romance/close friendships. - Cassandra - 11-10-2015

While generally a bit rigid by nature, Olivia tends to enjoy flirts/playful banter and while do so in kind, especially if you happen to catch her fancy. A possible plot development could come from Liv being of Garlean descent, though she's been on the run from them for nearly a decade. Bit of a nice drama hook if they do end up friendly Big Grin

In any case, if you'd like to plot more, I'm usually around in-game, but you're welcome to send me your skype~

RE: Seeking romance/close friendships. - Lydia Lightfoot - 11-10-2015

It may be helpful toward your goal if you specify what types of individuals you may (or may not) be looking for, with regards to IC friendships, and IC romances (listed separately since the parameters are probably different).

RE: Seeking romance/close friendships. - Primal Penguin - 11-10-2015

(11-10-2015, 06:02 AM)Calliope Cloverbloom Wrote: It may be helpful toward your goal if you specify what types of individuals you may (or may not) be looking for, with regards to IC friendships, and IC romances (listed separately since the parameters are probably different).

Very true! Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I didn't add much in that regard as Elissana is very open to all types of personalities and gender. However I will add in what would be most realisitic for her I suppose. Thank you.

RE: Seeking romance/close friendships. - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-10-2015

-laughs- You're always welcome to get involved with Aiswynd, funny enough he is an Au Ra of Garlean descent (that whole mess was recently-ish resolved however that hasn't ended completely owing to well, siblings!)

ANYWAY you're welcome to get a hold of Alciel, the flirting wouldn't be a problem hahaha might cause some drama though heh.