Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! (/showthread.php?tid=14278)

Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-13-2015

Hello, everyone!!

Is your character a merchant of fine inks and paper? Perhaps a noble looking for a portrait to be painted? Someone looking to train another in Eorzean based floral tonics? Maybe you just want to talk with me IC instead of on forums?

It's time for Kasumi to branch out and start making some more connections. I'd like your help!

About Kasumi --

Kasumi is a wandering artist with a heap of problems in her lap right now. She's traveling a lot right now and is currently in Limsa, but I plan to have her cycle through the cities soon for artist work and more.

What I'm looking for --

Merchant networking and job offers: People who can supply Kasumi with new papers, inks and trade information on where to make coin. Insider information on hotspots to pitch wares and more. (Meaning information on nobles, commoners, and the going ons of the area.)

Private Commissioners: Are you a noble or someone with deep pockets? Do you need an artist for an event that you wish to have documented? Perhaps you need to get that special touch for a wanted poster and your skills aren't up to par. 

Anyone looking for deeper roleplay/storylines: There's more to Kasumi than being an artist right now. In fact, it's not actually a huge part of her day-to-day in Limsa. She currently is in need of those trained in magics to help figure out how one of her books works. Also seeking anyone that may feel like getting pulled into a few deeper stories down the line involving Kasumi's backstory.

My Availability --

I am available for roleplaying on any level and for almost any content after 5:30pm EST and until 2am EST, Monday-Thursday. Friday - Sunday is anytime availability. Just let me know via PM in-game or forum.

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Swygynwyzn - 11-13-2015

Well count me in!

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-13-2015

(11-13-2015, 11:46 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Well count me in!

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Swygynwyzn - 11-14-2015

(11-13-2015, 11:52 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(11-13-2015, 11:46 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Well count me in!

[Image: giphy.gif]
That face

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - RiniKett - 11-16-2015

Wayfarer's Rest could always use trade connections and could potentially give her the information she could use to find sources of her own. We have a post on the trading stuff here.

As far as connections, Rini is always open to new people if they can manage to find her. She is usually at the tavern or the market board outside though, so visiting the Inn while I'm online would most likely lead to a run in.

Good luck and take care!

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-16-2015

(11-16-2015, 12:24 PM)RiniKett Wrote: Wayfarer's Rest could always use trade connections and could potentially give her the information she could use to find sources of her own. We have a post on the trading stuff here.

As far as connections, Rini is always open to new people if they can manage to find her. She is usually at the tavern or the market board outside though, so visiting the Inn while I'm online would most likely lead to a run in.

Good luck and take care!
Thanks for responding!!

I'll be sure to strike something up when I get online and see you ^^ Thanks for the resources!! HeartHeart

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-18-2015

Hey if you need someone to network with, Alciel's always looking for more crafty people to talk to Tongue

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 09:27 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: Hey if you need someone to network with, Alciel's always looking for more crafty people to talk to Tongue
*Covers his mouth with a hand* Hush, you. Heart

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 09:40 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 09:27 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: Hey if you need someone to network with, Alciel's always looking for more crafty people to talk to Tongue
-licks your palm-

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 10:15 PM)Aiswynd Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 09:40 PM)Kasumi Wrote:
-licks your palm-
[Image: 3duFzWR.gif]

RE: Wandering Artist (and more) Seeking Networking! - Kasumi - 11-23-2015

Posting a small storyline update.

Due to some major twists for Kasumi, she had to be retired for a while as of yesterday. She -will- be back once her storyline is finished through a segment of private offline RP.

I apologize as several people who wanted to RP with her did not get a chance before the story went haywire. 

That said, she has sent a very interesting messenger in her stead that I look forward to introducing everyone to soon! Hide your Miqo'te. That is all! <3