Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hello Roleplayers! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Hello Roleplayers! (/showthread.php?tid=14284)

Hello Roleplayers! - Elairion - 11-14-2015

Hello folks!
I am new to ffxiv and joined mostly for the roleplay, you find me on Balmung.
I'm a social guy from Sweden with lots of delightful energy, always close to laughter and get easily in contact with new people.

I've been roleplaying mostly on World of warcraft before, and looking for anyone that are willing to write to me, I do not know anyone on balmung at the moment, so feel free to add me! I am looking forward to roleplay with you.

Elairion Mooneyes
Balmung

[Image: w10.png]

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Kasumi - 11-14-2015

I'll be sure to send you an add, future friend. Welcome to the RPC and all of the fun it holds!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Rusty Knight - 11-14-2015

Welcome! Another convert from WoW. Enjoy the better graphics and throw me a friend request on Leoric Blackdale sometime and we can RP!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Elairion - 11-14-2015

(11-14-2015, 01:06 PM)Kasumi Wrote: I'll be sure to send you an add, future friend. Welcome to the RPC and all of the fun it holds!

Lovely, can't wait! 

(11-14-2015, 01:08 PM)Alueaux Dunant Wrote: Welcome! Another convert from WoW. Enjoy the better graphics and throw me a friend request on Leoric Blackdale sometime and we can RP!

I sure will!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Swygynwyzn - 11-14-2015

Welcome!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Faye - 11-14-2015

Hello there, welcome to the RPC! Big Grin

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Cirinian - 11-14-2015

Welcome! I'm fairly new myself, and at least for me, it's highly encouraging to see new people showing up all the time. Really makes me excited about the state of the community. Hopefully you enjoy yourself as much as I have, thus far!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - C'laihn - 11-14-2015

Huzzah for more WoW refugees! Welcome to Final Fantasy! I'm also a newbie to the RP scene (been in the game for a bit though,) but it's been fantastic since joining this community. You'll have a blast and like many others have said, if you need anything or want a friend, feel free to give me a poke! Name is C'laihn Venator in game.

I hope you have fun!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-14-2015

Welcome and Well-met! Beware the Quicksand, it can sometimes be as bad as Goldshire, but we still love it!

RP abounds, and so do people who are happy to help so if you have questions, don't hesitate to ask!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - SicketySix - 11-16-2015

(11-14-2015, 07:00 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: Beware the Quicksand

I used to be wary of it as well, but it suits one of my characters perfectly and now I look forward to heading there.

The RP and just the people/conversations in general can be very entertaining!

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Sana - 11-16-2015

More RP'ers from any community are welcome!  Hope you find all the RP you can handle and more.

RE: Hello Roleplayers! - Lady Whiteraven - 11-16-2015

Welcome aboard! I love the colors in your signature. Feel free to look Benedict up any time.