Hydaelyn Role-Players
New Project - Circle of Influence - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: New Project - Circle of Influence (/showthread.php?tid=1431)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

New Project - Circle of Influence - Deirdre - 10-23-2012

Hey all~ time for a new project! Been doodling a lot lately but no real conformity, so I decided to spark up a new project that's not so out of date! (Come the new year, there may be a male calendar though~)

The new project is going to be called 'Circle of Influence'. Basically, each person is going to get a plot of land on the paper (there are thirteen) and I will draw them. Trick is, the characters are going to all be age 13~

So, if you want to be a part of it, please provide your character name, your desired 'plot' of land, and a detailed description of their looks and personality at age 13! Don't forget what they'd be wearing, or I reserve the right to make something up!
Spots are all filled up! Check back regularly for updates! for those who signed up, I will ask you personally if I require more information~
If all goes well worry not! I will make an outer circle for those who want to join in!

1- Leanna - Fully lined, Base
2- Deirdre - Fully lined, Base
3- Gerik - Fully line, Base
4- Aysun - Base lined
5- Selene - Fully Lined, Base
6- Miya - Fully lined, Base
7- Nanami - Fully Lined, Base
8- Shurin - Fully lined, Base
8- Ariel - Fully Lined, Base
10- Nel - Fully Lined, Base
11- Eva - Fully Lined, Base
12- Manari - Fully Lined, Base
13- Blade - Base Line

*Please note this is still a WIP, and I do not often show my raw sketches before they are at a decent level of completion. Please note these are all subject to change.*

Big Grin

Updated : January 22nd, 2013

Spoiler: show

Side note about the outer circle;
Spoiler: show
I will be making the outer circle as soon as I'm decently satisfied with the current one. Regardless because of the feedback I've been getting I'm making a waiting list for the outer circle, which will only contain 13 spaces.
Please let me know if you would like a spot reserved.
All spots have been filled! If there is enough demand I will make another circle! Big Grin

Reserved Spots:

1. Keisuna
2. Gustav
3. Isilme
4. Kylin
5. Kerr
6. Gospel
7. Moltove
8. Yssen
9. Navei
10. Xenedra
11. Endermerrin
12. Remi
13. Alothia

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Caeryn - 10-23-2012

Dibs on 6.

Here's a link to a dirt quick doodle I did of Selene around the age in question:

http://i.imgur.com/1KYWo.jpg

Rounded cheeks, thin braids in the hair, flower, in a sort of "bored" or "sleepy" kind of expression. Wearing lots of flowy clothes, even though around now she's in pretty good shape since she's getting lots of inadvertent exercise. She's just now starting to discover art around this time and resist her father's urges to follow his footsteps at the Fane. Lots of time spent outdoors, just walking around, playing with the trees. She's very much a loner at this age, which is where her modern personality has its roots.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Eva - 10-23-2012

Eva Ianeira (Kes Zelorius at age 13)
Plot of land #10

Description:
Eva was not what most would consider a pretty girl at that age. She was very shy/reserved back then, usually not found without a book within reach, wore glasses (but not those fugly round ones) for reading, no facial tattoo, long blonde hair down to her butt. She'd already, ah, "developed", and she was rather pudgy by that point as well so she might have a bit of a belly. She'd be wearing a more conservative, long-sleeved dress, probably purple and white, and maybe with some kind of floral design on it. No jewelry/accessories of any kind other than the glasses.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Blade - 10-23-2012

Stick me in 5, I guess. And put Gerik next to me in 4 prz. Maybe with Blade's hand reaching over for some funsies.

At the age of 13 would be after Blade had been 'abandoned' by his family. Hair cut would be short. He probably looks dirty, ragged, cut up clothes. If you can do a bandana, he might be wearing one. Probably looks really pissy with a serious chip on his shoulder.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - miyasha - 10-23-2012

Miya Sha, plot 7.

At 13, she was a bundle of barely-contained energy (was only a couple years before she 'joined' her first ship crew), with a lithe/athletic build. Hair would be longer in the back, and she would be holding a short fishing spear/harpoon. She would be mostly developed by then, but not completely. Short-sleeved tunic, shorts, and sandels would have been her attire at that point...she lived by the sea, of course.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Nel Celestine - 10-23-2012

Number 1~! :cheer: Number 1~! :cheer:

Nel Celestine would have short purple hair, and wearing a long sleeved shirt and a skirt. Barefoot. She grew up by the sea so it's a little colder there.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Deirdre - 10-23-2012

(For Shurin)

Slot 8, black-haired Shurin (Mizune). Scrawny, wiry and angry looking. Dressed in a more ragged version of what he wears now, barefoot. He had just escaped the mines and now taken in by pirates.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Takanaru - 10-23-2012

Plot #9

At 13, Nanami had just left her nomadic tribe, her clothing would probably be tattered from travel alone, aswell as the lack of being able to get new clothing other than furs from hunting, her hair would be much longer when she was that age, not having the blonde highlights, only pure black, she would also be carrying her weapon of choice, a spear, that she used both for hunting and fishing, she could have looked slightly feral, but only due to living in the wilderness alone, not due to personality.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Gerik - 10-23-2012

Hmmm, at age 13 Gerik would have been in the orphanage in Gridania, so might've looked scraggly. Probably some hand-me-down looking clothes. I wonder if he would have had short hair or shaved hair back then, I could see him with a sort of short mohawk type thing too... surprise me. Tongue His personality would be roughly the same as it is now, so maybe a smirk or grin.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Lenana - 10-23-2012

Plot of land 2.

Leanna was young, and just practicing her magic after recently finding out that she could even use magic, so she would frequently cause some kind of trouble with it. (freezing the neighbors cat was NOT out of the question). She was also not the type to talk to others unless they started talking to her first.

Her hair was black, and going down to shoulder length. She never used anything to tie it up in a pony tail, and just let it hang down. No curls, either. She also tended to wear some kind of short sleeve shirt and long, cloth pants. Usually her clothes were red or blue. Her shoes would be red if wearing the red outfit, or black/blue if wearing her blue outfit. With anything else, it would be black. She was also kind of thin back then. She had a slight tan, as well.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Ariel - 10-23-2012

Ari at thirteen would have her straight long hair down to her waist, would wear simple long canvas tunics, of cream colors, a rope belt, or a simple belt, and flower crowns/tiaras, no earrings or rings. She would be on the outskirts of La Noscea, and would look slightly tanner than she is in-game. Maybe with a straw hat if now the flower thing. She was at that point a very whimsical kid, very feminine, might carry a satchel or a fishing rod clumsily hanging from the belt, or on her hands.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Ellie - 10-23-2012

Aww I'm too late ;___;

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Aysun - 10-23-2012

Darn. Too late. xD Cute idea.

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Kerr - 10-23-2012

I want to see how this turns out! I like the idea and seeing everyone at that age should be interesting. Too bad Kerr can't play yet. Sad Soon! Soon, he will be in doodles too! ::fist shake::

Re: New Project - Circle of Influence - Deirdre - 10-23-2012

-Sketch Updated-

For all those who missed out this round, I will be doing an outer circle, so there will be more chances once this version is done! Thank you for the support! Smile