Hydaelyn Role-Players
New Character Creation - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: New Character Creation (/showthread.php?tid=1432)

Pages: 1 2

New Character Creation - Kylin - 10-24-2012

The following screenshots of the new character creation are courtesy of Massively. Take a gander!

[Image: finalfantasyxivarrpcalphacharamake01.jpg]

[Image: finalfantasyxivarrpcalphacharamake02.jpg]

[Image: finalfantasyxivarrpcalphacharamake03.jpg]

[Image: finalfantasyxivarrpcalphacharamake04.jpg]

[Image: finalfantasyxivarrpcalphacharamake05.jpg]

Re: New Character Creation - Eva - 10-24-2012

Holy cow!! That looks utterly amazing! *picks her jaw up from the floor* :cheer:

Re: New Character Creation - Kerr - 10-24-2012

Is anyone else ridiculously excited by this? It looks amazing!

Re: New Character Creation - NKato - 10-24-2012

No screenshots of FemRoe? :<

Still, wow, this really looks slick! It's obvious a lot of love has gone into it...

Re: New Character Creation - Ellie - 10-24-2012

Only Hyur and Miqo'te are available so far.

Still... *big shiney anime eyes* @___@

Re: New Character Creation - Moltove - 10-24-2012

glad to see the character models and clothing were polished off, and even more, the customizable features looks fantastic.

Though, the Miqo'te was chosen and of course the largest bust size was chosen as the demo of that particular screenshot, It's good to see that "Very Large" is not actually obnoxious.

Re: New Character Creation - Sienna - 10-24-2012

I like the look of this, though I'm sad that nothing they're actually showing is new. I see Build there, but then they show us Facial extras. Which haven't changed. I would have preferred to see more than just a bust slider and layout in the new things.

Re: New Character Creation - Ryanti - 10-25-2012

I love the backgrounds. Just felt like saying that.

It looks like they are ramping up the fine detail in this version, which is nice. I'm not used to the Japanese offering so much customization. However, I am astounded that these are screenshots and not, y'know.. a video.

And I WANT TO SEE THE MALE MIQO'TE OPTIONS ALREADY! Cry

Re: New Character Creation - Kylin - 10-29-2012

New video from alpha with character creation!
[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7ZfIyuHp0&feature=context-gfa[/BBvideo]

Re: New Character Creation - Kerr - 10-29-2012

This looks great! I'm excited about some of the new features. For our veteran players: how much change has been made to this? Other than the overhaul for the UI, can you notice anything different? Bust and body sliders aside. What do you guys and girls think?

Re: New Character Creation - Eva - 10-29-2012

I really like the options to be able to view your characters in multiple types of lighting. I hope they add additional options for hairstyles and such, but understanding this is still an alpha, and - remembering how the character creator looked in the original alpha - I'm impressed and hopeful.

Re: New Character Creation - Almil - 10-29-2012

Waaah, I wanna play with that!
Look at the muscle shading and yay for different lip colors too, haha.

Re: New Character Creation - Deirdre - 10-29-2012

I wonder... will it import our characters as is from 1.x in to 2.0, so we can then edit them? I do not remember the specific options I used for Deir anymore, and doubt I will change too much...

Re: New Character Creation - Ryanti - 11-08-2012

Deirdre Wrote:I wonder... will it import our characters as is from 1.x in to 2.0, so we can then edit them? I do not remember the specific options I used for Deir anymore, and doubt I will change too much...

As far as I know, I think everyone will be able to re-create their character once.

Re: New Character Creation - Niteshade_Rune - 11-08-2012

Slightly polished up character creation? awesome, i had already felt impressed with the options the original had when I played. customization is always a huge sell point to me in any mmo I play. Looking good