Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Studying Physician looking for connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Studying Physician looking for connections (/showthread.php?tid=14320)

Pages: 1 2

Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-18-2015

Blush Well here goes anyway hope I get this right.

Ive been on ff14 for sometime now and I have had some really lovely RP but I do want to broaden my connections and meet more people. Currently I am the officer of a jack of all trades FC which deals with deliveries of all sorts and contracts for the more shady dealings. This is part of my characters roleplay since she deals with the paperwork and finance side of things. However she does try to remain a little oblivious to what goes on with the darker side of the business just because of who she is.

Wiki page if interested: https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Lori%27vaen_Nasharia

I am always updating my wiki since Ive only just put it up and I want to add more things to it so please bare with me on it!

Where to find Lori:
Mist: ( most of the time where she is)

Ul'dah: ( Ul'dah because of the markets and studying)

Gridania: (Often where she goes for medical training and to study)

Lisma Lominsa: ( Okay so we know they have good food there..and to be honest Lori loves food)

Ishguard: ( Currently training as a Astrologian)

What I am looking for/ interested in.

Friends: Making friends is always really nice and helps RP to open up more.

Bodyguard: Lori does have a couple of issues when comes to crowds and people.

Tutor: Someone to actually help her with her studies which would enrich her story and their own. (one hopes)

Good plots: Speaks for itself really.

Enemies: Due to her brothers work and what he does this could backfire onto Lori.

About Me.

Experianced RPer. Ive Rped a lot through other MMOs for sometime now.  However I haven't been on ff14 for an extremely long time I would say almost a year now or so. (Still consider myself fairly new)

I do enjoy detail and long term RPs with plenty of direction they can go.

At times sometimes I draw RP moments which I am trying to do more of

I am often on random points in the day I am from the UK but I tend to be on at many different times.

Recent things

Recently Lori has been trying to leave Mist more often and go to the cities to get books and supplies herself. Though more often than not this backfires due to issues she has. She doesn't get herself into trouble she just tends to try a little too hard to be independent and not worry people (which often ends up worrying people more.)

Her studies have increased shes trying to focus more on completing these so she can try other things.

If you are interested please don't hesitate to PM more!

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - No Longer Exists - 11-18-2015

Assuming she's looking for a tutor in the medical field, you're more than welcome to keep an eye out for Doc Oak (Actual In Game Name). He'd be more than happy to work with another healer-type. Incidentally, Swyg and I have been discussing a healer linkshell and some medical based RP.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to drop me a PM on the RPC here or contact me in game.

Cheers

-Hatter

P.S. - We apparently share the same FC name. lol. I now have "It's a small world" stuck in my head.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-18-2015

(11-18-2015, 08:42 AM)Black Hat Wrote: Assuming she's looking for a tutor in the medical field, you're more than welcome to keep an eye out for Doc Oak (Actual In Game Name). He'd be more than happy to work with another healer-type. Incidentally, Swyg and I have been discussing a healer linkshell and some medical based RP.

If you'd like to know more, feel free to drop me a PM on the RPC here or contact me in game.

Cheers

-Hatter

P.S. - We apparently share the same FC name. lol. I now have "It's a small world" stuck in my head.
 I will look for you in game. And as for the FC name wow chances of that!

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Khunbish Avagnar - 11-18-2015

Well, check out Alciel's wiki and see if you'd be interesting in befriending him and those around him? otherwise, good luck!

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-19-2015

(11-18-2015, 09:33 PM)Aiswynd Wrote: Well, check out Alciel's wiki and see if you'd be interesting in befriending him and those around him? otherwise, good luck!
 I will try and get home of you soon Smile

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - freyaliesel - 11-19-2015

Y'rhel is bouncing around between Ul'dah and Limsa trying to find work, and bodyguarding falls into the category of services she's offering. If our playtimes match up enough, maybe we can have them meet.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Zetchryn - 11-19-2015

Rhaya often works as a healer, though she uses magical means. She can do basic first aid, but if you're looking for a tutor for the physical art of healing, then she's not your gal.

If you're looking for magical instruction, she's great for that.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-19-2015

(11-19-2015, 01:52 PM)Zetchryn Wrote: Rhaya often works as a healer, though she uses magical means. She can do basic first aid, but if you're looking for a tutor for the physical art of healing, then she's not your gal.

If you're looking for magical instruction, she's great for that.
Sounds like something interesting to try out

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Magellan - 11-19-2015

My character Sayuri Kanno is actually looking for healers to aide in running a free health clinic. Hit me up if you want to rp. I can also be found on Alexa Rose.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-20-2015

(11-19-2015, 03:40 PM)Magellan Wrote: My character Sayuri Kanno is actually looking for healers to aide in running a free health clinic. Hit me up if you want to rp. I can also be found on Alexa Rose.
 Hit me up when your ohn!

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Swygynwyzn - 11-20-2015

Swyg is also a practiced physician feel free to poke me.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 06:23 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Swyg is also a practiced physician feel free to poke me.

I will have a look for you, I did want to add that as far as tutor goes Im still waiting on someone to get back to me since I wanted that person to be her tutor but I havent heard from them in sometime. So until I know more its really connections I am looking for

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Swygynwyzn - 11-20-2015

(11-20-2015, 08:52 PM)Lori Wrote:
(11-20-2015, 06:23 PM)Swygynwyzn Wrote: Swyg is also a practiced physician feel free to poke me.

I will have a look for you, I did want to add that as far as tutor goes Im still waiting on someone to get back to me since I wanted that person to be her tutor but I havent heard from them in sometime. So until I know more its really connections I am looking for
Well if it falls through id be happy to fill that role.

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - plumsamurai - 11-24-2015

Hit me up on Jeantremont Arbeau. He's an established medicinal alchemist in Ul'dah (for nearly 60 years). Big Grin

RE: Studying Physician looking for connections - Nami'ko - 11-24-2015

(11-24-2015, 05:29 PM)plumsamurai Wrote: Hit me up on Jeantremont Arbeau. He's an established medicinal alchemist in Ul'dah (for nearly 60 years). Big Grin

Alright give me a shout if you are around or I will giving you a poke Smile