Hydaelyn Role-Players
waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: waving excitedly, hello everyone! (/showthread.php?tid=14339)

waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Maesey - 11-19-2015

[Image: tumblr_inline_mjs0b8TvcQ1qdlkyg.gif] Hello ! ! !  [Image: tumblr_inline_mjs0bfOWcn1qdlkyg.gif]
Sorry if I totally suck at doing these kind of things, but hey guys! My name is Madi, and i'm brand new to the FFXIV roleplay scene. Actually, i'm just new to the FFXIV scene in general, really! Just moved from Cactuar to Balmung. I played quite some time when the closed beta came out, but after it was finally released I took a long break so i'm really behind with everything that is going on. But I am coming back strong hopefully with my ambition to rp!

Um, experience-wise mmorpgs and roleplaying are not new to me but the mixture of it is, very much so. The only experience I really have is CH's server in TERA and even then it wasn't that much! And when it comes to MMOs i've only really done WoW and TERA. But! I really do love writing and creating characters though. I have written for a very long time of things like OCs and canon characters from shows, but basing my character off a MMO design is brand new to me, so i'm extremely jubilant over it. 

Personal wise, I am a nineteen year old filipino that loves video games pretty much, yeah! My English is very fluent but due to just the influence at home I may sometimes mess up! I live in Kentucky and it is very boring here haha, but I am glad I have things like FF and my computer to keep me sane.

I am off to look at all of the rules and basics of this new world I found but if you want to add me just message me! I make a ff tumblr for my characters which can be located HERE! 

My fingers are tapping to write for all my characters sheets though, so see you for now! [Image: tumblr_inline_mjs0amUmJ21qdlkyg.gif]

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Faye - 11-19-2015

Hello there, Madi! Welcome to Balmung! Big Grin Good to see more TERA CH people around!

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Zetchryn - 11-19-2015

Greetings and hello! I'm very happy to see you've joined us here in the world of MMO RPing, and I hope you enjoy it! It's definitely different from other types of RPing, that's for sure, but ultimately I find that I enjoy it, and hopefully you do as well. Do let any of us know if you need any help of any sort, and we'll help where we can. You're welcome to add me in game, Rhaya Nelha, and pester me/ask me lore questions. While I'm not the most knowledgeable individual, I get by.

Also, you're welcome to pester me if you just plain want RP... I always like that...

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Zar'ine Moks - 11-19-2015

Hello! Welcome to Balmung and back to FFXIV! Hope you enjoy it here :3 you ever need help with anything don't hesitate to throw me a message!

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - SicketySix - 11-19-2015

You remind me of the type off person who probably typed this while squealing out loud amd jumping up and down at your PC.

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Unnamed Mercenary - 11-19-2015

Hiya! Welcome to the RPC!

Said above, but I'll repeat. If you've got any questions about the RPC (forum stuff, wikis, hidden features, etc), please ask! We can help you get comfy.

Between the Office FFXIV Forums Lore section and the RPC, there's a TON of lore questions that've been asked and answered. Searching them....is messy. So if you're looking on information on something or if you're wondering about just about anything related to the game, its gameplay and/or story!

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - LiadansWhisper - 11-19-2015

Welcome new vic-I mean, new and valued member! Angel

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - Maesey - 11-19-2015

Aaaa, please don't corrupt me too much Liadan. Lol [Image: tumblr_m4trvwC1aa1qdlkyg.gif]

But thank you for the welcomes everyone! I'll be sure to add/message everyone back if I feel confused (because to be honest, that is probably going to happen quite alot!)

And haha, is it bad if your assumption of me was completely accurate Sickety? Because my fingers are literally jittery from eagerness. I've seen so much MMO rping but i've never got the chance to get real serious with it. Hence why I overuse these little emojis [Image: tumblr_mdpjr5Xtl01qdlkyg.gif]. Can't put my feelings in words. 

RE: waving excitedly, hello everyone! - SicketySix - 11-20-2015

(11-19-2015, 11:33 PM)Maesey Wrote:
Aaaa, please don't corrupt me too much Liadan. Lol [Image: tumblr_m4trvwC1aa1qdlkyg.gif]

But thank you for the welcomes everyone! I'll be sure to add/message everyone back if I feel confused (because to be honest, that is probably going to happen quite alot!)

And haha, is it bad if your assumption of me was completely accurate Sickety? Because my fingers are literally jittery from eagerness. I've seen so much MMO rping but i've never got the chance to get real serious with it. Hence why I overuse these little emojis [Image: tumblr_mdpjr5Xtl01qdlkyg.gif]. Can't put my feelings in words. 

Excitement is good!

Besides it's wayyy better than the recent trend of Welcome Threads where for some odd reason they decide to turn it into a "woe is me" by posting their mental/physical issues.

So thank you for thatThumbsup